Tin Sparrow Events

Richland, WA View map
$2,200 Package Price

$2,200 Package Price

Tin Sparrow is an Event Planning & Coordinating Service, with the drive to give you and your guests a memorable experience.

Design & style is the heart of who we are. From conceptualization of your event to the final implementation Tin Sparrow emphasizes attention to every detail. Combining unique elements from the unexpected to refreshing and even help refining your dream design. But we are not just planners - think of us as interior designers for your event as we approach with a focus on the aesthetics where no detail is too minor.

Our Event planning abilities range from weddings, to birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, to baby showers and even just because events. We work with Brides and other wedding professionals to fine tune individual wedding details, or to design an entire wedding scheme. Our services include:

Day of Event Coordinating
Partial Planning
Full Planning Services
Conceptualization
Creation
Resourcing
A la Carte Services
Custom Product Creation & so much more....

All of our packages can be customized to fit each individual vision, style, and level of investment. We are available to help you out no matter where you are in your planning & designing of your event. To establish a price within your budget, we would love to schedule a one on one consultation appointment to establish the parameters of your event and to pin point the services that we at Tin Sparrow Events can bring to your special day. To assist you in better understanding what planning & coordinating services we offer, please contact us today!

We are here to save you time & money your sanity!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Hailey G. Married on 10/20/2020

Tin Sparrow Events is incredible

As I’m sure many can attest to, 2020 has been a challenging year full of ups and downs. Like many brides out there, I was a 2020 bride trying to navigate planning a wedding amidst a global pandemic. I can wholeheartedly say, my wedding day would not have been possible without Tin Sparrow Events and the kind, compassionate, and brilliant Gariann.
    My husband and I (still exciting to say I have a husband !) are beyond grateful for everything that Gariann did for us,. Gariann was there for us every step of the way from the original planning to our wedding day. Her knowledge and expertise helped make our lives so much easier and was what allowed us to have our special day even when things kept changing due to COVID. Gariann was always there to answer texts and emails no matter what time or day, and bless her heart, there were several panicked calls and texts from me throughout the wedding planning process.
    Gariann was there for my husband and I as we quite literally planned and re-planned our wedding 4 times due to COVID 19. She was always patient and considerate about how we were feeling and what we were going through. Living in a different state than where we were getting married made it that much more challenging, but Gariann was always willing to meet via Zoom and always had a plan in place so we were never left wondering what to do next. She is extremely organized and driven, so I was never worried that something she said she was doing wouldn’t get done.
    During our wedding Gariann and Anna were there bright and early to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Our entire wedding day flowed so smoothly, and my husband and I were able to truly live in the moment , while they took care of everything down to the smallest detail. Our wedding was beautiful, sentimental, loving, fun and it’s a day I’ll never forget thanks to Tin Sparrow Events.
    If you’re getting married, especially in today’s time, you NEED a wedding planner, and I will preach it to anyone who listens that you NEED to hire Gariann with Tin Sparrow Events! 😊
    Trust me when I say, you will have the wedding of your dreams and Gariann will be one of the greatest reasons behind that happening.
  • Jessica
    Jessica N. Married on 09/12/2020

Fabulous!!!!’

Tin sparrow is hands down the best that washington state has to offer for wedding planning.

GariAnn is a daughter, wife, mother and a wedding planner and sometimes a counselor.
    Her soul captured my heart within seconds of meeting her!!
    I came home to my fiancé and said my heart tells me she’s the one. She listened to all my crazy thoughts, and she never judge me.
    We went through this big whirlwind that had many ups and downs as the world was hit was Covid-19, but she never left my side. She assured me that no matter what I wanted to do during this time if it meant postponing the wedding or eloping and have a reception later that she was willing to change all things to make it happen. She told me covid can’t stop love,and guess what it didn’t I’m on cloud 9 with my husband.
    I spent a whole year and a few months with GariAnn and within that time I have gained a beautiful friendship. Her passion and eye for design is on point, like “kick ass”.
    This lady truly made our day magical she turned my color palette and all my ideas into a stunning wedding day!

GariAnn I will miss you so much,
    I can’t thank you enough for all your words of wisdom and your countless planning.
    Ladies you need to book with Tin Sparrows she and her team will not disappoint you.
    Logan K. Married on 08/08/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Tin Sparrow Events was hands down the best money we ever spent. Gariann from day 1 made this experience about Chris & I and always focused on what truly mattered...our love. Despite all the twists and turns 2020 threw our way, she stood by our side and guided us through a messy unexpected situation (covid) with grace and compassion. We will always be so thankful for her. She never gave up on us even though we were quite literally on the biggest rollercoaster. I’m at a loss for words when trying to describe just how much she means to us and how amazing she is. She will always make you feel valid in your decisions and guide you through all your wedding planning with ease. She slays at her job and has an eye for design that cannot he matched. Our wedding was out of our wildest dreams and we owe it all to Gariann. Do yourself a favor and hire her! You will not regret it!

Alex Lasota Photography Alex Lasota Photography Wedding Photographers

GariAnn is a seasoned pro! I always love it when we have weddings together because I know my brides and grooms will be completely taken care of.

Simplified Celebrations Simplified Celebrations Wedding Florists

We LOVE working with TS Events! Gari Ann and her team are excellent at helping their clients curate original décor ideas and allow us to have floral freedom to coordinate with their ideas. From consults to delivery and set up we find these events to be flawless.

Platinum Memories Platinum Memories Photo Booths

We have worked many special events with Tin Sparrow Events and GariAnn, and can say that our experiences have been top notch! Every event that we have had an opportunity to work with Tin Sparrow Events has been beautifully executed. GariAnn is a wonderful person to work with, and has no problem fulfilling her obligations, flawlessly. We look forward to future events that team Platinum Memories, Platinum Entertainment and Tin Sparrow Events! You won't go wrong if you stick with the best, and GariAnn is the best!

1524 Rimrock Avenue Richland, 99352

Monday: Closed Tuesday: 9-5pm - By Appointment Wednesday: 9-5pm - By Appointment Thursday: 9-5pm - By Appointment Friday: 9-5pm - By Appointment Saturday: 9-5pm - By Appointment Sunday: Closed
Location of (Tin Sparrow Events)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding