Tin Sparrow Events Reviews

Tin Sparrow Events 3
Tin Sparrow Events 4
  • Melissa

Melissa Wood · Married on 08/16/2019

Best wedding investment you can make!

If you think you don’t need a wedding planner you should think again. Hands down the best decision we made about our wedding. We had a very specific vision and were very hands on in the designing process with GariAnn assisting when we had questions/issues. But when it came to organizing and implementing we could NOT have pulled this off without Tin Sparrow. Not to mention, her connections with vendors which makes it a very seamless process. GariAnn and her crew came in on the big day and created magic. And I’m not exaggerating. Decisions were made, decor was set up, a stage was transformed, vendors were directed, guests were managed all while we focused on getting ready and pre ceremony photos. I did not have to manage one item on our wedding day. And that also included taking down and organizing at the end of the night. If there’s one thing you do for yourself on your wedding day, hire these people. They can do as little or much as you want!!! I had high expectations and they were blown away. I couldn’t believe what I saw when I walked into our reception! It was everything and more than I had hoped for. Weddings are stressful as it is, but having Tin Sparrow meant I could focus on the important part.... getting married!! I can’t thank GariAnn and her staff enough for making our wedding day a dream come true!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Tin Sparrow Events 5
    Tin Sparrow Events 6
    Tin Sparrow Events 7
    Tin Sparrow Events 8
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Wedding

GariAnn and her team at Tin Sparrow are absolutely amazing! GariAnn was fantastic to work with. She is super professional and experienced. She was amazing at understanding what I was looking for, even when I couldn't articulate specifics! On planning – it was really helpful to have her walk us through what needed to be done and when, point out some things we may be misisng, share vendor information and recommendations, and overall reassure us to keep us on track. GariAnn also uses some really helpful online tools that she shares with clients that were great to have for the wedding, and that I might use again! On design – GariAnn and her team did an AMAZING job at this – our wedding was beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. We rented linens and candles from her, combined with some greens from the florist, and her team set up the event. Very worthwhile – she really listened to what I wanted and took it up a level. She thought through details so I didn't have to! Finally, on day of coordination – I 100% recommend Tin Sparrow. They are so experienced, and so familiar with all the vendors and work styles in the area. She organized flow, came up with a schedule, kept things moving, and made adjustments seamlessly during the event – everything went really smoothly and we really appreciated how much work that takes! Thanks!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Pascal

Pascal Smeet · Married on 11/21/2018

Very Amazing Deals!

Bought a Necklace for my best girlfriend and she really loved it. With a variety of Jewelry, and convenient to use. Am planning to purchase a diamond ring for my engagement party.
    Italojewelry offers unbeatable deals. Try, and you will get value for your money.
    You are the best!

Thanks,
    Pascal

Sent on 11/21/2018

Chelsea Jackson · Married on 09/29/2018

A great experience!

We were thankful to work with GariAnn and Brittany for our wedding on 9/29/18! As stressful as wedding planning can be it was so nice to have these girls at anytime we needed for questions, suggestions or ideas! GariAnn ran our rehearsal and Brittany was our coordinator for our wedding day! In the beginning I was hesitant on spending the money on a wedding planner/coordinator but I am so thankful we did. From the meetings, decor inventory, timelines, vendor communication, mock table set up and the unlimited texts and emails I had no idea how much goes into a wedding! I am so happy I had someone to help me out because we all know the guy isn’t too helpful haha! It was so nice to get ready with my girls and not be interrupted like most brides are on their day.
    If you’re thinking twice about a planner just do it... you’ll be happy you did!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Angela · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot express enough how grateful I am that we brought GariAnn on board as our wedding planner. She is a gem and was probably one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. GariAnn provided guidance on what decisions needed to be made and when, provided suggestions on vendors as well as provided a sounding board for ideas, our vows and pretty much anything else we needed. She was professional, organized and always was there to keep us on target with our budget while ensuring that our wedding was everything we envisioned.
    The day of the wedding, GariAnn and the Tin Sparrow Team were amazing. She had everything set up beautifully and was on point when it came to keeping everybody on schedule and where they needed to be when they needed to be there. Her and her team made sure everything went without a hitch and if there were any issues, she took care of them.
    My husband and I enjoyed our meetings with GariAnn immensely as she made us feel at completely at ease with the planning process. Our wedding was truly the wedding of our dreams due to her and her team.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Erica · Married on 09/23/2017

Tin Sparrow is THE BEST!!! We couldn’t have done it without them. They took our vision and made it reality. Everything was just as we pictured it from the ceremony décor down to the cake table.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Erin · Married on 08/19/2017

I can not recommend GariAnn and the Tin Sparrow team enough! They helped plan and coordinate my dream wedding. GariAnn was able to relieve all of the stress of planning a wedding and really listens to her clients. With her help I was able to have a dream team of vendors without breaking my budget! The day of coordination is an absolute must for any bride!! I was able to relax the day of my wedding and really enjoy the whole process without being stressed about who needed to be where at what times! She went above and beyond for me and my husband to be sure that our wedding day was exactly what we wanted, I can’t thank her and the Tin Sparrow team enough!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Amber · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough about the Tin Sparrow Events team. GariAnn worked with us living in Boise, ID and having our wedding in a small town in Eastern Washington and her being located in the Tri Cities like there was no distance between us at all. She was there to help us at any time we needed her and helped us create our dream wedding exactly how we wanted it! She helped us find vendors to get the look we wanted and tied all of the loose ends that we couldn't have finished without her! The Tin Sparrow team will help you be organized and have a timeline that is reasonable and that you can actually stick to on your wedding day to make sure everything goes perfectly. Thank you for making our wedding day everything we dreamed of and more!!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Bringing on GariAnn as our wedding planner for our 9/10/16 winery wedding was hands-down the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Trying to plan a Tri Cites wedding while over in Seattle, both working full time jobs, just wasn't happening. We had no idea where to even start, until we decided to hire GariAnn (TinSparrow Events). She opened our eyes to so many factors that we hadn't even thought of - killer wedding guest party favors, hiring a kick-ass band, pairing down our menu appropriately, a cigar bar, and so much more. Even just the little things that we wouldn't have even thought of, she already had covered in our monthly FaceTime chats. She is so organized, so professional and such a pleasure to be around. Not only was the planning process with her easy as cake, but the actual wedding day went off without a hitch - all thanks to her. I heard all night (and still getting feedback!) from my wedding guests that GariAnn was "the shit", "amazing", "you couldn't have done this without her", haha! My bridal party was so impressed with her and that she kept our rowdy bunch on schedule the entire time, without being too stern. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, and we are so glad that GariAnn got to be (a huge) part of it. We're a bit sad that the party has come and gone, but only because we enjoyed our time with GariAnn so much. We definitely plan to stay in touch with her and visit every time we're in town. She's not only our wedding planner, but we developed an awesome friendship out of this entire process. My one advice to any Apple bride - HIRE GARIANN. She's pure magic.

Caitlyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Karisa · Married on 08/20/2016

To say that GariAnn is amazing is a major understatement! She made sure we had the wedding of our dreams! Everything was so wonderful she takes care of EVERYTHING!!! All those little things that you don't think of yea well she does!! She is there for you she is your person! She made our wedding so much fun not a single family member had any stress because of her and her amazing team!! She offers so much you would be crazy to not have her help with your next event! We have received so many complements on our wedding and it was all her!!! Words will never be enough to thank her for her amazing work and making our wedding so perfect!!!

Love

Derek & Karisa

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

GariAnn and her team were absolutely fantastic. We hired her to do our day of coordinating, but she helped with so much more! My (now) husband and I didn't have to worry about anything the entire day. She worked with my family and friends to get the entire venue set up, coordinated the ceremony, and made sure everything was taken care of through the evening. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a top notch planner!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Tin Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Rachel!! Your wedding was an absolute dream and we are so proud to have been invited to be a part of it!! Congratulations again for the whole TS Family...

Erica · Married on 09/06/2015

GariAnn was the best thing to happen to my husband and I. We live in Florida and found her through online referrals after we had chosen our venue. Our first FaceTime "Meet and Greet" lasted over an hour!! We just clicked right away and we felt confident our dream wedding would happen exactly the way we wanted by hiring her.
    We ended up changing our venue last minute and was only able to do so thanks to GariAnn. She set up ALL vendor appointments and was our liaison since we only could come into town twice before the wedding weekend. She had all of our appointments set up for when we got into town and all we had to do was show up and taste cake, wine, and food, meet our highly sought after DJ, pick our flowers, etc. She had connections to THE BEST vendors in the area and I felt so confident using them because she was able to give me several references for them. Don't get me wrong, we had the option to choose whomever we wanted as vendors, but we went with what she chose for us because after knowing us and our vision, she hand picked vendors to match. She was SPOT ON.
    She designed and executed our entire rehearsal dinner on her birthday. She didn't have to be there for us, but chose to spend the day making sure WE felt special - and she went above and beyond with our Mediterranean theme. She also kept it all a surprise so I would have an element of the wedding I didn't have to plan but I trusted her to do an amazing job - which she did!
    During the wedding weekend, she picked me up when I began to feel overwhelmed by all the family at the house and we went to the venue to work out some last minute changes. On the wedding day, she came to the house while we were getting ready and gave me a run down of everything she was taking care of, checking on me, and making sure my girls were ready. We didn't have to worry about a thing! GariAnn has become part of our family and made our dream wedding come true within our budget. We remain in contact constantly!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Tin Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Erica!! Your wedding was above and beyond breathtaking and it was an honor collaborating with you on its design, theme and styling!! I am so proud to have been invited to be a part of it and I can't wait to see you both in January!! Congratulations again for the whole TS Family...

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

GariAnn was an amazing wedding planner! Her and her team helped to bring to life the "vintage steampunk" wedding that my husband and I had envisioned. Our photographers' recommended her and I'm so glad I gave her a call! I felt like I really "clicked" with GariAnn's personality (which is super important) and that she understood our vision for an offbeat wedding. With our budget, we opted for her Partial Planning package, but I'm confident we got more then we paid for! It was not only fun, but so incredibly helpful getting to discuss and research all the venders and decor ideas together.

Sometimes I struggle with staying focused on a task and procrastinating, but GariAnn was wonderful with her emails and texts to help me check off the next few boxes and move forward with planning. She had great insight and budget advice for selecting many of our venders (Food, DJ, and flowers to name a few) and even met with some of them to help find us the best fit! She was so organized, patient, and very knowledgeable from her experience in the wedding industry. She was able to turn our crazy little dream wedding into a real logistic plan!

The day of the wedding, I woke up and was able to relax with my girls as we got ready. I didn't have to stress about setting up the decor or where everyone was supposed to be. So many of our guests commented on how relaxed and laid back I was all day and I have to say, a great deal of that was due to GariAnn and her team! We couldn't have planned and executed the day better ourselves! We would highly recommend her to any couple that wants to be sure their personalities will be evident and celebrated during their special day! I know ours were and we are forever grateful she helped make it possible!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Tin Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Amanda!! We love love loved your offbeat, sci-fi, steampunk wedding with a twist. It gave us room to let our creative juices flow and we enjoyed every second of the planning process with you!! Congratulations again from the Tin Sparrow Events team!

Sandra · Married on 05/16/2015

Tin Sparrow pulled it all together and turned our Vision into a Reality and the Romance, Love and Beautiful Touches all came together for a perfect Fairy Tale Wedding.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Tin Sparrow Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sandra for the wonderful review... Both you & Danica were so great to work with and all the little touches just brought the vision to life! Congratulations again to the newlyweds from the whole TS Team...