14 E. Main Street Suite 212, Walla Walla, WA 99362 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gigi Hickman Photography

Irreverent. Funny. Loyal. Animal Crazy. They're just a few words I've been described as. My high-school year book quote was "love me or hate me but spare me your indifference." 11 years later and I still live by that. I talk a lot. I laugh a lot. I yell at the TV. I despise Colby cheese and pickle skins. I adore SpaghettiO's. I cry at odd moments like when Conan O'Brien was in a Dave Matthews video. I can't stop adopting old dogs. At my cabin I'll only jump off one side of the dock. The other side scares me. I decided to talk to my husband for the first time because he had the same name as my dog. I was accepted to Harvard for graduate school but deferred because I fell in love and also because I much prefer answering Real Housewives trivia now than taking tests. So I fulfilled my lifelong dream, and became a photographer instead. Of babies, dogs, women, and couples in love. The thing I'm told most by clients is that I make them feel comfortable. That after the day or days we spend together we're friends at the end of them.The biggest complement I like getting at weddings is a hug from your mom, or even better, your grandmother. And I usually do. Because the day goes by in a crazy flash and I'm like your little sane touchstone reminding you to breathe, adjusting your veil, calming your family down, and telling you how gorgeous you look.

Follow Gigi Hickman Photography on

JH2A77411
umbrellajpg
JH2A7326

2 Reviews for Gigi Hickman Photography

I absolutely LOVE Gigi Hickman. She is an incredible photographer and knows how to capture the perfect shots. She is so much fun to work with and makes you feel at ease when photographing.

Sent on 05/04/2015

We enjoyed working with Gigi for our photography. We didn't know anyone in the area and found her online. After much research and looking at her website/portfolio we knew she was perfect for us. This was a destination wedding (about 3 hrs away) however she was in our area and worked with our schedule to arrange engagement photos near our home. We have never had professional photos done before and were quite nervous. She knew exactly what to do as far as location and what to do. I recommend her for your photography needs.

Sent on 01/11/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gigi Hickman Photography 1
    Free Engagement Session with Wedding
    Every wedding booked gets a free engagement session.

• 14 E. Main Street, Suite 212 Walla Walla, 99362 See on map