A Piece of Harmony Events

Post Falls, ID View map Visit website

$2,000 Package Price

Based in Post Falls, Idaho, A Piece of Harmony Events is a full-service wedding planning business. Founder and lead planner Sydney Schatz has organized more than 700 events and has previously managed two venues and been an event coordinator at another. Sydney has received certificates in wedding and event planning, corporate events, and event decor. Since 2014, this dedicated wedding planner has been committed to organizing seamless events with a specific vision in mind.

Depending on the needs of a couple, A Piece of Harmony Events can provide assistance with full or partial planning. Consultations can be a standalone meeting or act as part of a package, where Sydney can hear about your ideas and hopes for your wedding day. She can work with however many visions you may or may not have to help bring your dreams into being. Through her extensive experience, Sydney can recommend trusted, high-quality services and businesses a couple may wish to use. With her curated timelines and to-do lists, as well as her day-of coordination services, all of the various elements that make up a wedding day can smoothly come together.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alana
    Alana P. Married on 09/12/2021

Sydney is the best!

Sydney was the perfect wedding planner! She was so organized, helped fix a DJ emergency when I stopped hearing from my initially planned DJ, and made the whole day go smoothly! I would recommend her to everyone, did not have a single thing to worry about on my day with her running the show!

A Piece of Harmony Events's reply:

Thank you so much Alana! The day was so perfect and everything turned out beautifully. I wish you and Francis all the happiness in the world!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn W. Married on 07/24/2021

Wedding Day Management

Where do I even begin?! Sydney is amazing! I got the day of wedding day management package. Sydney met with me a few times before the wedding to go over everything, she was available for questions by phone calls, email and texting whenever something came up. I had a vision in my head of what the day would look like but Sydney made it all come together and it was WAY better than I could have imagined. The day of she coordinated with all the vendors, the venue owner, and set everything up. I had multiple guests from my wedding comment on how great Sydney was and I couldn't agree more. Sydney made it all happen and took the stress away from our day so we could fully enjoy it with all our friends and family. I HIGHLY recommend her services. She is a hard worker, has great style and is awesome at what she does. She goes above and beyond for her clients and it shows! I don't have any pics from the day but man! She did an amazing job setting up tables, well everything at my wedding and I would definitely use hire her again.

A Piece of Harmony Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Katelyn. You were amazing to work with and it was such a joy to be part of your and Tyler's wedding day!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 02/29/2020

Exceptional!

Wow, Sydney made our wedding go so smoothly! We hired Sydney for her day-of coordination services and we are so glad we did. She did everything we asked of her + so much more, like helping our photographer corral our family members for photos, making sure we stuck to a schedule without being militant about it, etc. Her professionalism and poise helped put our families at ease. Her services are worth every penny (and, in hindsight, we wish we hired her for planning the whole wedding)!

A Piece of Harmony Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! It was definitely a beautiful day and I am happy that I was able to be part of it.

Pricing

A Piece of Harmony Events Price Rates

Stateline Post Falls, ID, 83854
208-225-8909
Location of (A Piece of Harmony Events)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding