Fleurtations Floral

Coeur D Alene, ID View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Jenna Sandin, owner and designer, is a floral artist whose show-stopping designs, and distinctive style have given her recognition locally as well as on many national wedding blogs. A background in fine art and interior design as well as advanced certification from the Floral Design Institute of Seattle are combined with natural talent and passion for her art form.

With over 13 years experience, Jenna has designed weddings and events of all sizes and budgets. Clients consistently laud Jenna’s professionalism, creativity and ability to turn their vision into fresh, trend-setting floral artistry. Her desire to provide a personal, meaningful experience for her clientele is reflected in her attention to small details as well as the event as a whole.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$144

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$44

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$118

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals

4.7

C.g. Married on 08/18/2018

Fleurtations Floral is an experience that won't disappoint

Fleurtations Floral is exceptional and exceeded our expectations! Jenna was able to design, create, and produce beautiful arrangements that completed our wedding vision. The service that Fleurtations Floral provides truly is a great experience. Would highly recommend using their service for your next event!
    Jaimie Married on 08/12/2017
    Jenna is an absolute dream! I came to her with floral inspiration for our modern/minimalist wedding at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, and she not only brought our vision to life, she surpassed it! She is such an expert and so easy to lean on for recommendations if you are on a budget and need help prioritizing types of flowers as well as maximizing the effect of reception/ceremony arrangements - something I was so grateful for. In all, Jenna created 9 bridesmaid bouquets, my bridal bouquet, the gentleman’s boutonnieres, lined our aisle with flower petals, and did the floral center pieces for 30 dinner tables and several cocktail hour + entryway tables all for a reasonable price. I can’t say enough good things about Jenna at Fleurtations Floral. She’s a true talent and offers impeccable service.
    Jennifer Married on 07/15/2016
    Exactly what I wanted. I feel like Jenna saw the vision I had and just pulled it out of my head. My bouquet was seriously one of my favorite parts of my whole wedding.

Jennifer DeBarros Photography Jennifer DeBarros Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenna is the best in the biz!! I have had the pleasure of photographing numerous weddings she has done florals for and each and every time I am blown away by her craft! Her arrangements are stunning, her bouquets are flawless and she is just the sweetest gal you'll meet! I constantly refer her out to my couples and will always be excited to photograph her amazing work!

1404 E Highwood Ln Coeur D Alene, ID, 83815
2087041302
Location of (Fleurtations Floral)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding