Fleurtations Floral Reviews

Fleurtations Floral 2
Fleurtations Floral 3
Fleurtations Floral 4

C.g. · Married on 08/18/2018

Fleurtations Floral is an experience that won't disappoint

Fleurtations Floral is exceptional and exceeded our expectations! Jenna was able to design, create, and produce beautiful arrangements that completed our wedding vision. The service that Fleurtations Floral provides truly is a great experience. Would highly recommend using their service for your next event!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jaimie · Married on 08/12/2017

Jenna is an absolute dream! I came to her with floral inspiration for our modern/minimalist wedding at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, and she not only brought our vision to life, she surpassed it! She is such an expert and so easy to lean on for recommendations if you are on a budget and need help prioritizing types of flowers as well as maximizing the effect of reception/ceremony arrangements - something I was so grateful for. In all, Jenna created 9 bridesmaid bouquets, my bridal bouquet, the gentleman’s boutonnieres, lined our aisle with flower petals, and did the floral center pieces for 30 dinner tables and several cocktail hour + entryway tables all for a reasonable price. I can’t say enough good things about Jenna at Fleurtations Floral. She’s a true talent and offers impeccable service.

Fleurtations Floral 5
    Fleurtations Floral 6
    Fleurtations Floral 7
    Fleurtations Floral 8
    Sent on 11/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2016

Exactly what I wanted. I feel like Jenna saw the vision I had and just pulled it out of my head. My bouquet was seriously one of my favorite parts of my whole wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2017

We had the most gorgeous wedding prinarily because of the great job Jenna did!

Sent on 02/09/2016

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am with Jenna's work! I contacted her a few months before our wedding (somewhat short notice) and she was able to fit us into her schedule. She made our bridal party flowers and they looked amazing! I ordered bulk for our reception flowers, and we had a problem the day of our wedding - the flowers never showed up from the bulk store! I got on the phone with Jenna hours before our ceremony and she was able to get us a rush order of hydrangeas for the ceremony arbor. She literally saved the day! Jenna's work was BEAUTIFUL and everyone commented on how pretty our flowers were. She is professional, kind and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Larina · Married on 08/02/2014

Jenna's flowers were beautiful! We received a ton of compliments on her two large arrangements for our ceremony as well as the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages she designed for us. She was easy to work with, flexible, and delivered everything on time. She took the input I gave her and matched our general theme using unique flowers, berries, and greenery to create stunning arrangements. I would highly recommend Fleurtations Floral for couples looking for beautiful and unique flowers to complement their ceremony or reception.

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 08/03/2013

Jenna is extremely talented! She was very accommodating and produced incredible arrangements for our wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Katy · Married on 08/25/2012

Jenna from Fleurtations Floral did a spectacular job. The flowers were so unique and beyond my imagination that when I walked into my reception room they blew me away. Everyone commented on how delicate and divine they looked. Her floral artwork doesn't look like normal flowers you'd pick up from any florist. You can tell that she has a vast knowledge of flowers, colors, decor, and style. She took all of my ideas and melted them together to create a vision that was better than I had envisioned. She was easy and wonderful to work with too.

Sent on 09/10/2012

She was professional, credible, kind, flexible, and understanding. Her flowers were fresh and beautifully crafted into amazing bouquets that got lots of attention and compliments.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Katie · Married on 11/05/2011

We held our wedding in Sedona and Jenna took the time to work with us long distance. She coordinated picking up the flowers in Phoenix and even went out of her way, by flying in early, to make sure she personally was able to see and approve each flower. All florals arrived on time and on budget! She was outstanding to work with and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Her talent and personality made this one of the easiest and most beautiful aspects of our wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Alison · Married on 06/18/2009

We had a simple wedding and I found my bouquet on Jenna's website. The ribbon in it matched my shoes exactly, so my sister took care of the arrangements, made a few modifications to the bouquet and picked it up at Jenna's shop. It turned out perfectly and was gorgeous.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Adrianne · Married on 05/24/2009

Jenna did an amazing job! She was very organized and professional at all times. I was expecting our floral budget to be very expensive based on the exotic flowers that we wanted but it wasn't. Her pricing was reasonable, and I loved that she enjoyed my taste and provided suggestions that were similar to my taste. The only thing that I was upset with was that the tuberose wasn't bloomed but that was very minor! I highly recommend Fleurtations Floral for your event! Please book Fleurtations Floral!!!! You will definitely be pleased with her services!

Sent on 06/18/2009

Cynthia · Married on 07/19/2008

Our flowers were everything I ever dreamed of. Add so much to our pictures!! Beautiful work. Jenna spent a lot of time with me to get to know me and gave lots of advice on which flowers would work the best. 5 stars from me!!

Sent on 03/01/2009

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2007

My bouquets were absolutely exquisite. I still get compliments on them when people see my wedding photos. Very professional and accommodating. She really listened to what I wanted and then made everything even better than I could have dreamed.

Sent on 08/21/2008

Ali · Married on 06/22/2013

Jenna did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I described my style to her and gave her a couple of "do-not-include's" and she provided the most amazing results! I also directed her to a photo on pinterest of an alter I'd like ours to resemble and ours was even more beautiful! She was also very flexible; as my ideas changed for centerpieces, she was willing to work with my needs. We provided a bunch of small vases for the tables and she was able to come in and make the reception tables look just like I wanted, just through a description through emails. Some times she was a little difficult to get a hold of through email, but overall I was very pleased with the service we received and her style is great! Definitely not cookie-cutter bouquets! I would definitely recommend Fleurtations Floral for anyone in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Summer · Married on 12/08/2007

Jenna did a beautiful job on my flowers. She was very easy to work with, has a great sense of style and she really listens to what 'look' you are after and makes it happen. I went into my meeting with her with no ideas on the types of flowers that I wanted, just a 'look' that I was after and the colors I wanted to incorporate, and she made it happen. She works out of her home, reducing overhead costs so that she can get you the most for your money, but don't think that this means that she isn't professional or experienced, because she is both. She has her floral design certification and has even had training in advanced wedding floristry from the Floral Design Institute of Seattle. My only complaint was that my tossing bouquet was nowhere to be found, it has somehow gotten misplaced, but we made do with one of the bridesmaid bouquets instead. It wasn't a big deal, especially since she provides the tossing bouquet free of charge. All in all, the flowers were amazing, and I wished I had looked into having my bouquet preserved before it started to wilt a day or so after the wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2008

Mady · Married on 09/22/2018

Jenna went above & beyond to make my vision come to life!

Jenna was great to work with - from walking through every detail (corsages to centerpieces to my vision for the aisle and arch) - she made sure to capture & deliver exactly what I wanted! With our wedding day being extremely windy, Jenna was flexible and adapted our original plan for the aisle to make it suitable for the weather. She is a true artist and arranged the most beautiful arch for our ceremony!!! I would definitely recommend her as a florist to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018

3.5

Jenna did a wonderful job on our flowers. The bouquets were beautiful and we got many compliments on the centrepieces as well.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2011

3.5

Jenna from Fleurtations Floral was great. She is so cute and did a BEAUTIFUL job on the flowers. She did miss a few meetings, but she is also very busy. She was able to work with us on cost and she had everything set up at the venue in perfect time. Overall, I loved her!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Ariana · Married on 08/15/2009

3.0

While Jenna was so sweet and nice to work with, the overall outcome of the my flowers was not what I expected or really what I wanted. I do think that some of that was out of her control, but that being said I think I could have paid alot less to get something I was just as unsaticfied with. She was very proffesional, I will say that.

Sent on 09/01/2009

3.6
      3.5

I hired Fleurtations floral for my all my wedding flowers and they did a beautiful job. However it was not exactly as I had wanted, even though I had sent my pictures and had many conversations on what I wanted. The biggest thing for me was that I specifically said I did not want very much greenery, pretty much none at all and I hated babys breath.. but both of which I had in the arrangements. But in the end everything was beautiful and the guests would not have known any different!

Sent on 09/07/2014

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

I didn't end up with exactly what I wanted but the flowers ended up looking great anyways. The process was a little difficult and she wasn't as friendly/flexible as I thought she should be. I would higher her again but I recommend being very direct on what you want/don't want.

Sent on 04/06/2014