Nearby Vendors to Consider

Non-religious (2)
Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Civil Union (1)

Absolutely adore Capt. Bill and his wife Sheryl. Super friendly very easy to talk to made the ceremony light like we wanted it. Very affordable and responsive. Took care of all the paperwork for us. Honestly some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Highly recommend to anyone would hire again or just hang out.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Our ceremony, officiated by Bill, was everything we hoped for and more! Everyone in the room laughed, cried, and celebrated in our marriage. Bill read the crowd very well, adding little touches here and there to make the ceremony that much better. Actually, we had selected a particular ceremony reading for Bill to read, and months later selected the same reading for my aunt to read, entirely forgetting that these were the same readings! We gave Bill my aunt’s reading for reference and he quickly caught our mistake, and tailored his sermon appropriately --no stress for us at all! Both Bill and Sheryl were great to work with… don’t hesitate!

Profile Picture Alli, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union

We highly recommend Sheryl and Bill!! When I first contacted Bill, he had my husband and I come to there house for coffee, I was so impressed when I saw just how many weddings they officiate! They really love what they do and it was a pleasure to have Bill marry us!

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews