578 Seashore Rd, Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore

Linda Moore. 609.576.5856 Please call me or email . Thank you! Legally licensed since 1998,I am a non denominational wedding officiate . [ Member of Cape May City and Long Beach Island NJ Chamber Of Commerce ] I am on many registrar referral list in New Jersey, from Toms River , down to Ocean City and Cape May area.

Performing personalised ceremonies, I am A people person. Fun and easy going with all ages. Maybe you'd like a sand ceremony to include children, or a candle unity? No problem. I have all of those items so you don't have to run around and gather. [ Listed on my contract ]
Hall , or Beach of your choice . I also have a small Church available for a nominal donation..

We also have Rental Bamboo Arch and A White Arch . Both include decorations.
My price is quite reasonable.
I have performed numerous ceremonies . I have ideas to email,, or if you have something you like , we can include it .
I perform civil unions.

I would love to talk to you about creating a wonderful ceremony that is meaningful for you both.

My Fee Starts at $175.00 for weekdays [ Weekends slightly higher ] and includes:
Custom ceremony creation based on your input
Unlimited e-mail and phone consultations
Same day rehearsal*[ I arrive 1/2 hour early to coordinate]
[Separate rehearsal day is a small extra fee]
Ceremony coordination with venue and vendors
Ceremony performance
Filing of completed marriage license
I also have rental items,, Arch, Tiki torches ,etc. you will see on my site.

,I will send a link to my web page..where you will find a slide show and more information..
I also have a contract to forward with prices. Package prices available.
I am from the South Jersey area.
lindamooreweddings@live.com is my host address.
Thank you.Best wishes..
Linda,
609.576.5856 10 am to 10 pm
Accepting: Credit cards. PAYPAL. Checks.

• Woman-owned
Follow Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore on

Other couples have also viewed

sea salt 2017 51 378563
Cape May NJ
Cape May NJ
LindaandJoe
Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore
3 Sided Bamboo Arch rental . Starts at $150.00 . Tiki torches  extra . Package prices available....
3 Sided Bamboo Arch rental . Starts at $150.00 . Tiki torches extra . Package prices available....
Susan Salmon Mandolinist and Susan Davenport Elsayed Violinist with Linda Moore . Egg Harbor...
ec9dbb7577519e06 rons son
Sunset beach Cape May .
Sunset beach Cape May .
Antoinetta's Forked River Nj
Antoinetta's Forked River Nj
Clergy Stole worn by request.
Clergy Stole worn by request.
Chapel Near A.C.
Chapel Near A.C.
sea salt 2017 51 378563
Avalon  Nj
Avalon Nj

9 Reviews for Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

Linda Moore was fantastic for us. I am from out of town, she did everything by phone and email for me. She was timely, friendly, and amazing during the ceremony. I couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful ceremony. She included my parents, and our children into the ceremony, and made everyone feel like it was their special day! I highly recommend Linda for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!
    Jennifer York
    Pennsylvania

Sent on 05/08/2017

Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. Everyone at your wedding was so nice and easy to work with . Your maid of honor was also helpful. You looked beautiful. Perfect beach bride. Thank you again for the honor of performing your ceremony . Best wishes to you Brian and family , Linda
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/25/2016

From the very first email I knew Linda was the one. We had a great phone conversation and I loved her personality, so I quickly booked her for our wedding. Over the year of wedding planning I would email her questions and concerns I had and she was always quick to respond. Even when I had no questions, she would email me and check up on everything and see if I had any questions. She sent me A TON of ceremony scripts which I highly appreciated. I was able to combine the many scripts and make one that I felt matched our personalities. She proofed through it and gave it the okay. She called a few days before the ceremony to go over all of the details and answer any last minute questions I had. The day of the wedding she arrived early and met with me and we quickly discussed the ceremony one final time. As I went back up to the bridal suite before the start of the ceremony, my dad handed her the papers and they talked about the order of how everyone walks out. It's a good thing they did because during the rehearsal we switched some things up! So she quickly called me to confirm what my dad was saying. I really appreciated that.
    She was very professional and at times humorous during the ceremony. Tears were shed and laughs were shared. We had such a short and intimate ceremony and Linda really made it all memorable. She spent a few extra minutes after the ceremony with us as our witnesses signed the papers. She also helped my bridesmaid bustle my dress!!! Thanks again Linda. You hold a special place in my heart. I highly recommend Linda to all the brides and grooms out there. She knows what she is doing.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Geneane · Married on 09/17/2016

Thank you Linda for a beautiful wedding ceremony in Cape May! It was absolutely stunning, and you made it so special. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Love, Geneane & Michael

Sent on 09/19/2016

Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore's reply:

Thank you so much . Everyone is so nice. So happy you had a beautiful day !

Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 248.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 177.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 85.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    SC
    TN
    TX
    VA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore 1
    Ceremony with music and arch
    Ceremony, 1 musician, and rental arch for $550.00. 1 hour radius of Atlantic City.

• 578 Seashore Rd Cape May, NJ, 08204 See on map
    Location of (Angel of love, Officiant Linda Moore)