Linden, NJ 07036 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful Beginnings

I am an ordained non-denominational minister serving same- or opposite-sex couples since 2010 with marriage, renewal of vows, civil unions, and commitment ceremonies. I am licensed/registered throughout the United States, including the five (5) boroughs of NYC. I love what I do and look forward to working with you to create your special day.

Base Officiating Fee- $300. This Includes a face to face meeting to go over contract and initial outline of ceremony, unlimited contact via email and phone to work through ceremony details, officiating of ceremony (1 hour commitment), and the mailing of your marriage license.

Securing Your Date- There is a 50% deposit required to reserve your date. Beautiful Beginnings accepts cash, check, money order, CC through squareup (with a 2% service fee) or Paypal using the address revmartha4u@gmail.com

Rehearsal Attendance (up to 1 hour)- $75. Rehearsals are not required but will be accommodated if necessary.

Extended Time- If your ceremony is running behind due to any extenuating circumstances, a 30 minute buffer will be allotted for an additional $25 fee. Due to other possible ceremony commitments, any time beyond that can not be guaranteed.

(There will be an additional charge for weddings performed on holidays or holiday weekends).

908-468-5375 revmartha4u@gmail.com

d322ca425d8fd7f6 1484364021414 img1483829651167 1
img1483829651167 1

5 Reviews for Beautiful Beginnings

Margaret · Married on 08/14/2016

Martha was wonderful! She worked with us to make our special day exactly what we wanted. She was not only professional in nature, she also has a warm side that really came through during the ceremony. I would highly recommend Martha if you are looking for someone kind and caring as your officiant!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Laura · Married on 11/04/2012

I found Rev. Martha through an online search. I had my wedding planed on the week in which hurricane Sandy devastated our NJ state in 2012. Most of the guessed canceled but Rev. Martha was there front row. She helped us with our vows and made my home wedding one of the happiest days of our lives. The most important guess were present and of course the ceremony was a sucess Thanks to her. I couldn't Thank her enough!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2012

First off, I would like to say Reverend Martha is awesome. She married my husband and I back in June of 2012.. she was very flexible with her schedule and was very helpful in putting our vows together. She went above and beyond our expectations. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who's in need of a reverend for their wedding. I'm so glad I found her on line. She made our wedding ceremony memorable..

Sent on 01/28/2017

Award

Beautiful Beginnings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• Linden, 07036 See on map
    Mon - Fri 8am to 9pm Sat & Sun 9am to 8pm Voicemail is always on.