About Rev. Gerry Appel

Servicing the central New Jersey area

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING!!

From a March 2015 Bride...

Gerry was fantastic! He was wonderful to work with and was very professional. The ceremony was beautiful and was everything I wanted and much more!! Many of my guests were very complimentary of Gerry's enthusiasm and charisma. Thank you, Gerry, for being a part of our special day!!!

You are minutes away from

making your ceremony

a wonderfully memorable event in your lives!!

From a New Years Eve 2014 Bride...

Rev. Gerry was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I were extremely comfortable with him from the second we met. We were so happy he would be performing our wedding ceremony since then and the ceremony itself was incredible. Many of our wedding guests let us know how wonderful it was and what a fantastic job he did. Rev. Gerry was extremely helpful and organized throughout the process up until the last part of taking care of our marriage license. We will always highly recommend him to others. What a great man!

Just give me a call at 908-285-2146

or email me at revgerryappel@gmail.com

and I will make it happen!!

From an October 2014 Bride...

Rev. Gerry was incredibly helpful during the entire planning process. He allowed me plenty of time to make any changes I wanted to the ceremony and he came with plenty of options so we could make sure the ceremony fit our tastes. I really appreciate everything he did and how flexible he was while dealing with us. He answered my questions quickly and was just a joy to deal with. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

(If you get my voicemail, leave your wedding date/time/location phone number and best time to return call. Thanks!)

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)

Rev. Gerry was exactly what we had hoped for in an officiant for our wedding. We found him about a month ahead of our wedding and he made sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted and that we felt comfortable with everything before the big day. He was always prompt in responding and made sure to confirm all the details with us again the week of the wedding. He was so nice to work with and my family enjoyed talking with him before our ceremony. He is an experienced professional and made the ceremony feel personal and special to us. We can’t thank him enough and highly recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a truly kind and professional officiant.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I hired Reverend Gerry Appel to be the officiant for our wedding this past weekend on April 28, 2018. He was extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to listen to what we wanted our ceremony to be and was able to create a beautiful and emotional piece that EVERYONE loved and raved about. After our ceremony my matrie d' and DJ pulled me aside and asked how I found him. I told them the story, and they said how he did such an amazing job and they would love to recommend him to their future clients. When we greeted our guests during cocktail hour EVERYONE had something amazing to say about the ceremony and Reverend Gerry. They loved his sincerity and warmth that he brought to such an emotional event such as our wedding. I would recommend him to ANYONE that wants to make their wedding day even more special, and create a moment where not only you are in tears by the lovely ceremony, but also your guests! Thank you Reverend Gerry for everything. Rich and I greatly appreciate it all!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1430414693270 58562
220x220 sq 1430414737271 gerry

Matawan, NJ 07747   See On Map
908-285-2146 (phone)
Rev. Gerry Appel is a wedding officiant from Monmouth County, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, NYC, and Pennsylvania. Rev. Gerry Appel is a professional wedding minister that has been part of the tri-state area wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in religious and non-religious ceremonies, interfaith, vows.