Rev. Gerry Appel Reviews

73 Reviews for Rev. Gerry Appel

73 Rev. Gerry Appel Reviews

Caralyn · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Experience!!

Rev. Gerry officiated our wedding just a couple days ago and just as we knew it would be, it was a beautiful ceremony with everything we could have wanted! From the first time we met him, and he helped us put together the perfect ceremony for us, we knew we made the best decision in choosing Rev. Gerry. He is so personable, professional, and absolutely fantastic at what he does, my husband and I could not have been happier! We Highly recommend Rev. Gerry!!

Jordan Greenberg · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing job!

Gerry was everything my fiancé and I expected and more. He was professional and performed exceptional at our ceremony. I would recommend to anyone who needs a officiant. Thank you Gerry.

-Jordan and Katie

• victoria

victoria · Married on 10/18/2018

One Word - Perfect

This was one of the easiest decisions to make! Rev Gerry really worked with us to create a ceremony that was both meaningful and memorable. So many of our guests complimented us on the beautiful ceremony, making sure to let us know how much they loved Gerry! Highly recommended, 5 stars! He helped make our night just THAT much more perfect!

Rev. Gerry Appel 1

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

A memorable ceremony

Reverend Gerry just officiated my recent wedding at Perona Farms. He took the time to meet with us beforehand and get to know us, answer all of our questions and help us pick the our readings, vows, etc to fit our ceremony to our needs. He was always prompt in responding to emails and he made sure to confirm details with us in advance of the event. He performed a wonderful ceremony that was light hearted, funny, and short and sweet. We had received many compliments afterward from guests regarding the ceremony and how beautiful It was. I wished he could have stayed for our reception, but he had a meeting afterward. Otherwise, he was wonderful!

Rev. Gerry Appel 2

Ashlee · Married on 09/22/2018

Gerry was AMAZING. Talk about accommodating.. We live far and that was making planning difficult but gerry didn't hesitate to help us anyway he could. I loved that I had options for our ceremony which we could mix / match or tweak to our liking and after jumping the gun too early saying "I do" he smoothly made it comical for myself and everyone attending (lol) I had several people come up to me after the ceremony telling me how amazing gerry was. Look not further, highly HIGHLY suggest gerry for your wedding!!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2018

Reverend Gerry officiated our wedding on June 1, 2018 and was wonderful to work with. He really took the time to get to know us before the wedding so that we had a more personal experience. He worked with us on the details of the ceremony until we had it just as we wanted it - if there was a paragraph or section we didn't quite like, he presented us with alternative options so that it was customized to our liking. Leading up to the ceremony, he was extremely responsive to all of our emails and phone calls, and was a huge help in guiding us through the day-of necessities and afterwards, the process of obtaining the marriage license. The ceremony itself was the perfect length - succinct, but heartfelt and beautifully spoken. If you are thinking of booking Reverend Gerry for your wedding, don't hesitate!

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Rev. Gerry was exactly what we had hoped for in an officiant for our wedding. We found him about a month ahead of our wedding and he made sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted and that we felt comfortable with everything before the big day. He was always prompt in responding and made sure to confirm all the details with us again the week of the wedding. He was so nice to work with and my family enjoyed talking with him before our ceremony. He is an experienced professional and made the ceremony feel personal and special to us. We can’t thank him enough and highly recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a truly kind and professional officiant.

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

I hired Reverend Gerry Appel to be the officiant for our wedding this past weekend on April 28, 2018. He was extremely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to listen to what we wanted our ceremony to be and was able to create a beautiful and emotional piece that EVERYONE loved and raved about. After our ceremony my matrie d' and DJ pulled me aside and asked how I found him. I told them the story, and they said how he did such an amazing job and they would love to recommend him to their future clients. When we greeted our guests during cocktail hour EVERYONE had something amazing to say about the ceremony and Reverend Gerry. They loved his sincerity and warmth that he brought to such an emotional event such as our wedding. I would recommend him to ANYONE that wants to make their wedding day even more special, and create a moment where not only you are in tears by the lovely ceremony, but also your guests! Thank you Reverend Gerry for everything. Rich and I greatly appreciate it all!

Christian · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day, nor could we have asked for a better officiant. Rev. Gerry was courteous, knowledgeable, flexible, and fun! 5 out of 5 stars, would HIGHLY recommend to anyone I care about!

Rev. Gerry Appel 3

Tara · Married on 09/09/2017

Rev. Gerry was great! Super responsive, super friendly and willing to do anything you want for your ceremony. I did not want a religious ceremony and some family members were concerned that the ceremony would lack heart and meaning without including religious elements. Not true at all. Our ceremony was warm, funny and special!

Kristy · Married on 09/08/2017

Gerry was just what we were looking for! He met us halfway to discuss our vision for the ceremony. He offered up many different ideas for the ceremony with various readings we could choose from. We ended up deciding on something short and sweet with a reading from my uncle as well. He made sure to announce my uncle and alotted just the right time to go through each piece. We enjoyed the lite humor and laughter he brought to us as well as our guests. He was very helpful in helping us obtain the marriage license as well. I definitely recommend Gerry if you want to incorporate some religious traditions while keeping things modern and fun.

Stefanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Gerry was such a pleasure to work with. He made us feel comfortable from the first time we spoke with him. My husband and I did not want to write our own vows and Gerry made picking our vows so easy and stress free. I would highly recommend Rev. Gerry Appel!

Victoria · Married on 07/02/2017

Gerry did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He made the ceremony very special and lovely. My husband and I are very pleased and enjoyed our big day. Our ceremony was very memorable and amazing. I recommend it.

Marcin · Married on 06/10/2017

Rev Gerry made our wedding ceremony truly special and tailored to our needs, expectations and believes. From the moment we meet to discuss our wedding day to final words at the ceremony he was a true professional. Highly recommend his services to all the engaged couple's out there looking for an officiant. Marcin & Alison

Kendra · Married on 05/06/2017

Gerry was really wonderful. Not only were we able to have him officiate our wedding on a limited time frame but he listened and included elements to the wedding ceremony that were important to us and our families. He was warm and funny and a wonderful officiante.

Tina · Married on 04/08/2017

Rev Gerry did an amazing job! He was compassionate to our needs and made our ceremony flawless. He also made us and our guests laugh a few times :) I would definitely recommend him!

Jess · Married on 03/25/2017

My new Husband and I cannot express how pleased we were with Reverend Gerry. Upon meeting him we quickly booked his services. He was personable, attentive and easy to work with. The ceremony we created was exactly what I had envisioned. It was sweet, sincere and personal and all of our guests raved about it! We highly recommend Reverend Gerry!

Mike · Married on 10/31/2016

We had Gerry at our wedding and it was great! Everything went off without a hitch. Gerry was warm and jovial. The whole experience was beyond our expectations. I would certainly recommend Gerry to anyone looking for an officiant.

Abigail · Married on 10/29/2016

Great great officiant. Our ceremony was so fun and light hearted, just the vibe we asked for. Rev. Gerry related to us and made the whole room feel involved in our day with his kind words and tone. I could not have asked for a better officiant to marry us. If you are looking for an officiant Rev. Gerry is your guy!

Reverend Gerry is absolutely AMAZING!! Hurry up and Book him asap! My husband and I loved every single minute of our ceremony. Rev Gerry was on time and well-prepared for our ceremony. He made us feel like we have known him for a long time. I was pretty nervous and I even cried during the ceremony but Rev Gerry was patience and made me feel very comfortable with his kindness. Rev Gerry was very friendly with our guests and family. He is also very adaptable…. You can totally tell him what you want and he will try his best to accommodate you. He completely respects your believes and definitely tries to incorporate them into the ceremony. Thank you Rev Gerry… you made our ceremony unforgettable.

• W

William · Married on 08/26/2016

Jerry was awesome.

From the moment we met him until moments before our wedding, Jerry was very responsive and answered any questions that we had. I would recommend him to anyone that asked.

Caitlyn · Married on 08/20/2016

Gerry was a pleasure to work with from the start. He was prompt and professional with meeting. He came prepared with different styles of the ceremony and welcomed changes to make it more personal. He was easy to contact and wrote back quickly. He spoke clearly during the ceremony and everyone enjoyed his easy going nature. He also helped with any questions regarding the filing of the marriage license and how to follow up with obtaining the certificate.

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

LOOK NO FURTHER FOR YOUR OFFICIANT!! We stumbled across Gerry after contacting another officiant who was not available for our wedding date. He happily referred us to Gerry and sang his praises, and we are so glad we found him! Gerry was nothing but professional from the moment we met him. We didn't know what readings we wanted to include, but we knew how we wanted the ceremony to feel. Gerry took the time to make our vision a reality, helping us select readings that were personal and meaningful to our relationship. You would have thought he knew us for years! He was relaxed, poised, and sincere with just the right amount of humor included. A great speaker! People raved about our ceremony immediately after, and are still saying it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever seen - who would have thought people would be so into a ceremony?! Gerry will not disappoint and I promise your ceremony will be perfect!!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2016

Rev Gerry was poised, professional, calm, and also knew how to put a smile on everyone's face. He gave us the comfort of a well thought out and professional ceremony, but was flexible and responsive to all the small customizations we wanted to make it truly our own.