Adrienne Signor

7252 Suite D Main st., Manchester Center, VT 05255 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Adrienne Signor

Adrienne Signor is a professionally trained cosmetologist and esthetician based out of Manchester Center, Vermont. Adrienne started her own esthetics business in March of 2017 called Pure Complexions, where she offers a wide variety of skincare services to help her clients look their absolute best for when they walk down the aisle.

Experience

Adrienne graduated from the Austin School of Cosmetology in 2000 and earned a degree from the Hudson Valley School of Advanced Aesthetics in 2005. She has over a decade of experience in the skincare industry, with four years of experience as a lead esthetician at a Cosmetic Dermatology office and almost 10 years of experience providing daily cosmetic skincare at a local spa.

Over the years, Adrienne Signor has honed her skills to serve clients of all walks of life. As well as skincare, Adrienne offers makeup application, brow and lash tinting, facials, and hair removal as well. Some of the makeup services she provides include:

• Airbrush makeup

Adrienne Signor 6
Adrienne Signor 7
  • Kristin

Kristin Dewey · Married on 08/17/2019

Naturally beautiful and perfectly bridal

Adrienne did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for my mom, my new mother-in-law, my three bridesmaids, and our two young flower girls. With so many different skin shades and skin types, Adrienne knew exactly what to do to make us all look and feel beautiful. She perfectly executed my desire for a more natural look that still had me feeling like a bride. She was incredibly responsive, answered any and all questions we had, and respected our visions while also sharing her professional opinions. Even through tears, sweat, and a rainstorm, my makeup stayed on throughout the evening! I would highly recommend Adrienne to anyone getting married in the greater part of Southern Vermont!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Adrienne Signor's reply:

Hi Kristin,
    Thank you for your thoughtful review and hiring me to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with all of you. Everyone was so supportive of each other. I wish you all the best in your new life together.

Best,
    Adrienne
  • Cicely

Cicely · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent makeup artist and esthetician

Adrienne is a wonderfully friendly, calm, and professional makeup artist and esthetician. After hiring her, I went to her for a facial and to get some skincare advice for the year before my wedding. She helped me find some products that I still love and will continue using even now that the wedding is over. When I first booked Adrienne, I wasn't sure yet how many people would be getting their makeup done, and she was flexible with figuring that out as we got closer to the date. She was accommodating with scheduling appointments, especially since I was usually traveling from out of state to see her. At our trials, my mom and I were able to easily talk with her about what we liked and what we might want to change for the day of, and she also let all of us (me, the mothers, and bridesmaids) have the option to use any of our products if we wanted. Ultimately, all of our makeup looked so perfect for each person. She did an amazing job making each person feel beautiful and natural, we each had unique, but subtle styles that exactly matched what we asked for. I highly recommend Adrienne for wedding makeup and would also really recommend using her other services to help your skin look amazing!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Adrienne Signor 8

Adrienne Signor's reply:

Thank you Cicely for the thoughtful review. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with. I wish you all the best in your marriage.

Adrienne Signor Pricing

• What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Laser, Threading, Waxing

• Patty Bassett Hair Design
    Patty Bassett Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Adrienne is a fantastic make-up artist with a great sense of style and knowledge of make-up trends. She and I have done many weddings together. When we work together the day runs smoothly and efficiently.

• Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn
    Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Adrienne is always wonderful to work with! We highly recommend her to all of our couples getting married here.

• 7252 Suite D Main st. Manchester Center, Vermont, 05255 See on map