Vivian E. Infantino

Montpelier, VT View map Visit website

I am a uniquely seasoned makeup artist whose responsiveness to a bride’s preferences plus my selection and use of professional and luxury products bring out the best version of YOU and those in your bridal party. If flawless beauty and photos are important to you, please make sure you've invested in the finest makeup artist and hair stylist possible. Your beauty will be timeless and you will forever be grateful.

Experience

Complex planning goes into pulling off a smoothly flowing wedding day. I treat my work as a seasoned makeup artist with a unique background in fashion and beauty with the same eye to detail as I would for editorial shoots: my background in the beauty and fashion industries in Italy for 23 years and current work for top holistic skincare companies inform my attention to detail, making sure that each person’s makeup is flawless in person and in photos, in changing lighting conditions, and from day into evening. I make sure my timeline (and that of the hair stylist) satisfy you, the bride, and match and respect that of the planner and the photographer - key elements to making sure a wedding day flows perfectly.

In 2021, I have chosen to specialize in providing on-location makeup services for intimate weddings: 1-4 people max. Elopements included!

I provide services for Bride Only (or Groom Only); Bride Plus One, Bride Plus Two, or Bride Plus Three. A bridal party of Four is my happy place - Four is the maximum number of people with whom I will work. Larger bridal parties require a second makeup artist, for which I can refer and book trusted colleagues.

Current pricing is based on my $250/hourly rate.

The Bride’s fee ($1250) includes :

Day Of Makeup Service (1.5 hours), Preview (1.5-2 hours), Virtual Consult (1-1.5 hours), Individualized makeup kit (see below), Touchups up to "kickoff" (all are dressed and ready to go), 2hours (RT) Wedding Day travel. Each additional person’s makeup service fee is $250 (and include individualized makeup kit). Additional travel fees ($75/hr) apply for longer distances over one hour. Preview travel is charged separately, based on location and whether held online. Accommodations are required based on wedding day start time, late finishes or longer distances. Custom pricing may apply based on location and wedding day timing.

On the wedding day, and based on the overall timeline, I allow 90 minutes for the Bride and 60 minutes for each other person. Your wedding day makeup services take the Bride and/or Bridal Party up to the time all are dressed and head out for a First Look, photos or your ceremony. If a First Look and/or group/family photos are taken before the ceremony, touchups are necessary to reset fresh makeup for ceremony time: my touchup fee is $250/hour.

Individual Makeup Kit:

My wedding day services include an individual makeup kit, includedin PPE, for each client.

Individual makeup kit contents may vary per client but each receives new (packaged) mascara, eye pencil/liner, lip color and lip touchup, travel-sized (and/or depotted) skincare, puffs, disposables, and a full set of makeup brushes. These are packaged in a purse organizer from which I work on the day of the wedding: that organizer is presented and closed back up in a large Ziplock bag. Providing an individual makeup kit guaranteees the safest possible makeup setup for each person.

***Do not ask for my services excluding individual kits: this is for YOUR safety, as per ACSP guidelines.

If you’d like to plan a phone call, I’d love to connect! It's a great way to know what's important to you and helps me understand how best to meet your needs. I’ll then forward my formal Pricing & Policies document. My former brides will tell you that our initial phone call helps determine if we will be a good match.

On Instagram you can see my bridal work at @vivian.e.infantino_makeup.

NOTE: Privately shared photos of distinguished, private weddings by special request.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$295

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$365

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$195

$195

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Morgan
    Morgan V. Married on 08/15/2020

Vivian will make you your best self on the big day!

Vivian is one of those people that instantly makes you feel at ease. Her calm and caring demeanor could keep even the most stressed out bride relaxed. She was professional and responsive. Vivian really got to know me and connected on a personal level leading up to the big day, calling and video chatting to talk about my overall vibe and the look I was going for. I appreciated her level of detail. She listened to what I wanted during my makeup preview and delivered on the day of the wedding. The way she applies makeup complements your natural beauty. I truly felt like the most beautiful version of myself.

Vivian was also incredibly organized and provided individualized makeup kits and brush sets for everyone to keep, following all safety guidelines and protocols to keep myself and my mother safe during COVID-19. My mother is someone that rarely wears makeup, but Vivian did an incredible job putting my mom at ease and making it low pressure. My mom looked radiant and stunning!

I can’t thank Vivian enough and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone special to do their makeup. She really is the best in the business.

Vivian E. Infantino's reply:

Morgan,
    It was simply a joy to work with you! Thank you for your flexibility and availability in navigating the choppy waters of 2020 wedding planning. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Best wishes to you!!!
  • Jackie
    Jackie B. Married on 12/08/2019

Didn't hire- but very impressed!

So I did not actually use Vivian for my bridal services, unfortunately, with scheduling we were unable to make it work. I did want to make mention of Vivian's kindness and professionalism. After realizing we couldn't work together, Vivian went out of her way to message me her best referrals. She continued to ask questions about my style and preferences to be sure that whoever she was recommending aligned with my vision. I think this speaks volumes to her character and professional alone!

Thank you!

Vivian E. Infantino's reply:

Thanks so much, Jackie! I may well evolve my profession into that of wedding consultant! It’s such a challenge to books services, specifically beauty services, for a destination wedding. I’m a firm believer in finding the best possible match(es) while sharing the lay of the land realities of seeking those services. I thank you for taking the time to write such kind and thoughtful words in your review!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Vivian E. Infantino 1
Offer

Are you a Bride Only (or Two Brides Only) seeking makeup? Reach out to me for my special offer. Weddings must be within one hour's travel of Burlington, VT, otherwise extra travel fees may apply.

Pricing

Vivian E. Infantino Price Rates

Pogo Photo Pogo Photo Wedding Photographers

Vivian is a talented and professional makeup artist serving discerning clients in Vermont and beyond. We are always thrilled to work with her and especially love how she accentuates the natural beauty in each of her clients. Look no further-- Vivian Infantino is the makeup artist you need.

Flawless Cosmetic Design Flawless Cosmetic Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Vivian is a wonderful choice for any bride looking for an experience in excellence, and who has the desire to work with an artist that strives for perfection. In choosing Vivian for your wedding day, you are fortunate to be getting so much more than just a makeup artist. Vivian’s extensive background in the fashion industry, skill, knowledge and attention to detail is something that sets her apart from other artists, and for good reason. She brings to the table a wealth of knowledge when supporting her clients in choosing their wedding day makeup look, and stops nothing short of ensuring that “you” the bride arrive at that place. As a fellow artist, my standards are high when choosing to refer, and Vivian does not disappoint. I admire her talent and feel ultimately confident when choosing to refer her to any of my clients.

30 Corena Court Montpelier, VT, 05495
646-846-8890
Location of (Vivian E. Infantino)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding