Vivian E. Infantino

255 S. Champlain St., Burlington, VT, Montpelier, VT 05401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Vivian E. Infantino

Vivian Infantino is a uniquely seasoned makeup artist whose responsiveness to a bride’s preferences plus Viv's selection and use of professional and luxury products bring out the best version of yourself and those in your bridal party. If photos are one of the most important aspects of your wedding day and planning, please make sure you've invested in the finest makeup artist and hair stylist possible. Your beauty will be flawless, timeless and you will forever be grateful!

Experience

Complex planning goes into pulling off a smoothly flowing wedding day. I treat my work as a seasoned makeup artist with a unique background in fashion and beauty with the same eye to detail as I would for editorial shoots: my background in the beauty and fashion industries in Italy for 23 years and current work for top holistic skincare companies inform my attention to detail, making sure that each person’s makeup is flawless in person and in photos, in changing lighting conditions, and from day into evening. I make sure my timeline (and that of the hair stylist) satisfy you, the bride, and match and respect that of the planner and the photographer - key elements to making sure a wedding day flows perfectly.

In 2020, I have chosen to specialize in providing on-location makeup services for small, intimate weddings;

I provide services for Everyone - for Bride(s) Only (or Groom Only); Bride (or Groom) Plus One (1), Bride Plus Two (2) or Bride Plus Three (3). A bridal party of Four/4 is my happy place! Requests for six (6) are my absolute max/limit. Larger bridal parties require a second makeup artist, for which I can refer and book trusted colleagues.

Current pricing is based on my $250/hourly rate. The Bride’s fee ($1000) includes the following: Day Of Makeup Service, Preview, Preview Travel and two hours (RT) of Wedding Day travel. Each additional person’s makeup service fee is $200. Additional travel fees may apply for longer distances over one hour. Accommodations may be required due to wedding day early starts, late finishes or longer distances. Custom pricing may apply based on location and wedding day timing.

On the wedding day, and based on the overall timeline as presented by the Planner, I allow 60-90 minutes for the Bride and 45-60 minutes for each other person. My wedding day makeup service takes the Bride and/or Bridal Party up to the time all are dressed and head out for a First Look, photos or ceremony. If a First Look and/or group/family photos are taken before the ceremony, touchups are necessary to reset fresh makeup for ceremony time: my touchup fee is $250/hour.

If you’d like to plan a phone call, I’d love to hear a few more details, which help me understand how best to meet your needs. I’ll then forward my formal package. Most of my brides will tell you that our initial phone call helps determine if we will be a good match.

On Instagram you can see my bridal work at @vivian.e.infantino_makeup.

Note: Privately shared photos of distinguished, private weddings by special request.

Follow Vivian E. Infantino on

Videos 1 vídeo

47 Reviews for Vivian E. Infantino

• Jackie

Jackie Benham · Married on 12/08/2019

Didn't hire- but very impressed!

So I did not actually use Vivian for my bridal services, unfortunately, with scheduling we were unable to make it work. I did want to make mention of Vivian's kindness and professionalism. After realizing we couldn't work together, Vivian went out of her way to message me her best referrals. She continued to ask questions about my style and preferences to be sure that whoever she was recommending aligned with my vision. I think this speaks volumes to her character and professional alone!

Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Vivian E. Infantino's reply:

Thanks so much, Jackie! I may well evolve my profession into that of wedding consultant! It’s such a challenge to books services, specifically beauty services, for a destination wedding. I’m a firm believer in finding the best possible match(es) while sharing the lay of the land realities of seeking those services. I thank you for taking the time to write such kind and thoughtful words in your review!!
  • Beatrice

Beatrice Smith · Married on 09/21/2019

Loved Working with Viv!

Working with Viv was a dream! From the day I first contacted her, she was incredibly communicative and attentive. She understood exactly what I wanted in terms of my wedding makeup. Her process made my makeup (and the makeup of my bridal party) look so natural and I never felt uncomfortable or overly made-up. She also made sure my makeup would look perfect as the lighting changed throughout the day. She is so friendly, upbeat, fun and professional and she immediately put me at ease. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vivian E. Infantino Pricing

Vivian E. Infantino Price Rates

Vivian E. Infantino FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 295
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 365
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 195
    $ 195
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Eye Makeup
    Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vivian E. Infantino 1
    Bride Only

Are you a Bride Only (or Two Brides Only) seeking makeup? Reach out to me for my special offer. Weddings must be within one hour's travel of Burlington, VT, otherwise extra travel fees may apply.

• Pogo Photo Wedding Photographers

Vivian is a talented and professional makeup artist serving discerning clients in Vermont and beyond. We are always thrilled to work with her and especially love how she accentuates the natural beauty in each of her clients. Look no further-- Vivian Infantino is the makeup artist you need.

• Flawless Cosmetic Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Vivian is a wonderful choice for any bride looking for an experience in excellence, and who has the desire to work with an artist that strives for perfection. In choosing Vivian for your wedding day, you are fortunate to be getting so much more than just a makeup artist. Vivian’s extensive background in the fashion industry, skill, knowledge and attention to detail is something that sets her apart from other artists, and for good reason. She brings to the table a wealth of knowledge when supporting her clients in choosing their wedding day makeup look, and stops nothing short of ensuring that “you” the bride arrive at that place. As a fellow artist, my standards are high when choosing to refer, and Vivian does not disappoint. I admire her talent and feel ultimately confident when choosing to refer her to any of my clients.

• 255 S. Champlain St., Burlington, VT Montpelier, VT, 05401 See on map
    646-846-8890 (Phone number)
    Location of (Vivian E. Infantino)