Vivian Infantino / organic beauty

Vivian Infantino / organic beauty

About Vivian Infantino / organic beauty

Bridal makeup is Beauty makeup.

What that means is you (and your makeup) should be flawless - up close and personal - and in photographs. You should be able to transition from differing lighting conditions and times of day into an evening celebration (if that's what you've planned). How will you achieve a "look" that really is about being your most beautiful self?

Your choice of makeup artist (as well as hair stylist) will help determine just how flawless you are in person and in probably the most beautiful photos of your life. You CAN have editorial quality makeup, hair, styling, which can be photographed from any angle, in formal photos or in a photojournalistic style. It is my opinion that your last photo of the day should be as gorgeous as your first!

If your choice of photographer was one of the first decisions you made, because the visual story of your wedding day is what you want to capture from the first moment to the last, then I invite you to choose your makeup artist and your hair stylist next. Choose them carefully. Read their bios. See where and how they've worked. And talk to them, so you know that you are on the same page about your personal beauty and style for your wedding day.

Here's what I can share with you about my past professional life, and why I bring such a depth of knowledge to my wedding work, which I love!

Based in Milan, Italy, for 23 years, I worked in the fashion/beauty industry as a runway, photographic and collection fittings model for 12 years and more recently as a fashion consultant. Italian designers for whom I worked included Armani, Etro, Missoni, Moschino, Versace, as well as international designers Issey Miyake, Rae Kawakubu, Thierry Mugler & Emmanuel Ungaro. My current editorial credits include Vanity Fair, ELLE, Martha Stewart Living, People, and O Magazine.

And I have worked with and continue to work a "corporate" level with Tata Harper & Dr. Hauschka.

Asked to present on fashion/beauty & identity at W.I.N. - the annual Women’s International Networking conference, I defer to my background and training in Italy with Diego Della Palma/Makeup Studio, Romualdo Priore/Beauty Contact, Aldo Coppola/Coppola & Stefano Anselmo/Making Beauty Academy. U.S. professional affiliations are with The Powder Group and Zenobia Agency. I served from 2007-2012 as Health & Beauty Chair for the Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals (VAWP) and continue to be an active supporter in this incredible wedding destination state.

Freelance makeup artist, bridal makeup artist, fashion consultant and stylist, with locations in Vermont , Florida and North Carolina, I specialize in on-location makeup and styling services. I work with a versatile selection of pro and consumer makeup products including holistic and professional brands. For further information, please contact Vivian at Tel: 212.203.5356 and/or info@vivianinfantino.com.

Blogs featuring Vivian Infantino

Wedding Party Makeup (2)
Natural Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (2)

I am so grateful to have had the chance to work with Vivian. I don’t know much (at all) about makeup and don’t wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis so definitely like a more natural look. I quickly came to realize that that was Vivian’s #1 priority – highlighting natural beauty via simplicity, products, color palettes and more. Despite her extremely busy schedule, she went out of her way to get to know me, my mom, my mother-in-law, and bridesmaids so she could truly personalize their looks and make them feel and look amazing. From our first phone conversation, Vivian was extremely professional, supportive, understanding (of my lack of makeup knowledge!), kind and always available to answer questions, provide advice (that, at times, had nothing to do with makeup!) leading up to the big day. Her professionalism and incredibly talent came through immediately – long before we met in person. On the day of, Vivian & Heather were so personable and fun – everyone felt so comfortable with them. My mom very rarely wears makeup and was a bit hesitant to get makeup done however Vivian immediately put her at ease and made her feel (and look) absolutely gorgeous. They both made sure to talk to each of my bridesmaids before getting started so they could personalize each of their looks. They were all thrilled with the results and looked stunning. I kept telling Vivian she was a mind reader because with the minimal information I gave her, she truly read my mind (and beyond). I felt naturally beautiful. I felt like myself. They both stayed far longer than they had to as they genuinely wanted me and all of us all to feel and look our best. From the start, Vivian went above and beyond. She was even fixing our hair and put my veil on prior to the ceremony! I enjoyed every minute of working with Vivian. She is a true artist and overall amazing person. I can’t praise her enough!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Vivian was amazing! She was incredibly patient with me when I was over an hour late for our initial makeup trial/ consultation, she was positive, friendly, personable, and professional through the entire process, and most of all she was so talented. I wanted a natural makeup look for my Vermont wedding and she couldn't have done a better job. I would recommend Vivian to any bride who wants to place trust in someone else's hands and not feel like they need to micromanage or direct the process- she took the worry out of that part of my wedding day and I am so grateful to her for that.

View Vendor Response

59 Photos

Behind The Scenes

13 Photos

4 VIDEOS

Alyssa+John's Hildene Wedding Video from Clark+Walker Studio on Vimeo.

Jenn & Gabe's super 8 wedding film highlights: Round Barn Farm - Waitsfield, VT. from Hello Super Studios on Vimeo.

Vermont is unquestionably one of the most beautiful locations in the U.S. And Jenn & Gabe selected a fanastic venue representative of everything a trip to Vermont had to offer. The Round Barn Farm had fields of wild flowers, and pretty ponds, and roaming cows and the perfect barn to host an amazing party. I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate!

Photography: www.croninhillphotography.net
Song: "Dream a Little Dream" by Ella & Louis

Made by Hello Super 8 (hellosuper8.com)

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Vivian is a talented and professional makeup artist serving discerning clients in Vermont and beyond. We are always thrilled to work with her and especially love how she accentuates the natural beauty in each of her clients. Look no further-- Vivian Infantino is the makeup artist you need.

Vivian is a wonderful choice for any bride looking for an experience in excellence, and who has the desire to work with an artist that strives for perfection. In choosing Vivian for your wedding day, you are fortunate to be getting so much more than just a makeup artist. Vivian’s extensive background in the fashion industry, skill, knowledge and attention to detail is something that sets her apart from other artists, and for good reason. She brings to the table a wealth of knowledge when supporting her clients in choosing their wedding day makeup look, and stops nothing short of ensuring that “you” the bride arrive at that place. As a fellow artist, my standards are high when choosing to refer, and Vivian does not disappoint. I admire her talent and feel ultimately confident when choosing to refer her to any of my clients.

Events

Burlington, VT   See On Map
Montpelier, VT   See On Map
PO Box 2526, Inverness, FL 34450   See On Map
212-203-5356 (phone)
Vivian Infantino / organic beauty is a wedding make up artist from Inverness, Florida . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Florida, Vermont , and North Carolina. Vivian Infantino / organic beauty is a professional wedding make up artist that has been part of the destination wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding makeup, mother of the bride make up, anniversary's, boudoir, beauty, bridal portraits, engagements, skin care, skin care products, photo shoots and organic beauty.