Elizabeth England Studios

Montpelier, VT View map

Elizabeth England Studios is a professional skincare and makeup studio located in Montpelier, Vermont. Elizabeth England, the owner of the skincare and makeup studio, is a licensed esthetician who specializes in holistic skincare and on location makeup. She uses organic products, and even has her own line of biodynamic artisanal skincare products. Elizabeth England Studios provides brides with beauty treatments that will not only improve the overall health of their skin, but also leave them looking stunning and camera ready.

Elizabeth England Studios offers a variety of skincare and makeup services to bridal parties. The salon can accommodate groups of up to 12 individuals, and can provide them with beauty services, such as facials, and spa treatments. Elizabeth England offers the following makeup services to wedding clients

• Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Makeup trial
  • False lashes

Hello lovely brides! I'm so glad you have found me on weddingwire. Please, for all inquiries, contact me through my website at www.elizabethenglandstudios.com (I don't often check messages on this site, thank you for understanding)

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you so much!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$195.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$80.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Allie
    Allie Married on 08/10/2019

Liz is the best!!

Liz is AMAZING. From the moment I met her, I felt at ease and completely trusted that she would do an amazing job. She is an aesthetician focused on all natural skincare- she even has her own line of products! She will consult with you about your skin and advise on things you can do to prep your skin for your big day. She recommended the most WONDERFUL products that I still use to today! My skin has never been calmer/more even textured. For me, I just love how she emphasized my natural beauty instead of making me look fake just for the purpose of camera-readiness. She made me glow! My experience was truly wonderful- I truly cannot say enough great things about Liz.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist

I feel VERY lucky that I was able to book Liz for makeup on my wedding in June. She did such a beautiful job making my bridesmaids and I look like the best versions of themselves…glammed up but natural at the same time Everyone loved their make up, so much so that some of my bridesmaids were inquiring about having her at their wedding! Aside from being truly talented, she is so knowledgeable about the products that she uses and is just a super cool person to hang with on your wedding day. Insider tip - if you book Liz for makeup, I’d also highly recommend booking Jessica from Salon Luna for hair…they work together often and are undoubtably the best team in VT.
    Patricia Married on 05/06/2017
    Thank you ?? Elizabeth is incredibly talented and so kind! She made my wedding that much more by helping me months before I walked down the isle to get my facial skin happier! She has become a dear friend and a mentor even if we were connected for wedding make up artistry for only one day. She was able to make us ladies feel like princesses and photo ready! I know my bridesmaids loved her organic makeup as do I! She's helped change my whole skin care regime with such care and made it easy! Every bride needs Elizabeth- see her for facials too especially a couple days before wedding! Trust me best decision! ??

79 MAIN STREET, SUITES 3 & 4 Montpelier, VT, 05602
Location of (Elizabeth England Studios)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding