Patty Bassett Hair Design

Manchester Center, VT View map

Patty Bassett Hair Design offers hairstyling and artistry in Manchester Center, Vermont. Though owner Patty Bassett has been obsessed with hair her entire life (hello, Barbie!), she has been a professional hairstylist since 2000. In addition to looking your best with a hairstyle that will last until the end of your wedding reception, Patty Bassett Hair Design can guarantee a fun and relaxing experience as you prepare for your special day. Patty is licensed in the state of Vermont and New York and uses only products that offer high performance and contain safe, top-quality ingredients.

Patty will happily accommodate groups of up to 10 people. She can come to your location, or you and your wedding party can visit her in the salon — you choose the option that works best for you! Patty Bassett Hair Design offers a variety of hairstyling services, including:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Hair trials
  • Haircuts
  • Conditioning treatments
  • Updos and styling
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing Wedding Hair!

I recently got married in Manchester, VT and was looking for a local hair stylist. I feel so fortunate to have found Patty and cannot recommend her enough! Patty did such a great job with not just my hair, but also my mother's, mother-in-law's, and my five bridesmaids'. She is personable, professional, and very talented. Patty also has a lovely, calm presence that was much appreciated the morning of my wedding.

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Melissa! You and your ladies were the perfect group to end the wedding season with!
  • Sierra
    Sierra R. Married on 01/02/2021

Flexible & Professional

My partner and I decided to elope after getting engaged last fall. It was semi-planned, and I decided I wanted to have my hair done a couple weeks before the date. The last time I curled my hair it took me 2 hours because sometimes my hair just doesn’t want to work with you. Thankfully MakeMeFab had availability on my date for on-site styling. Lilly met me at my room and was able to give me a beautiful half-up/half-down look with my flower crown; she was friendly and kind to boot!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 12/14/2019

Lovely wedding hair!

Not only is Patty an incredibly talented stylist, she’s lovely to be around—a wonderful presence to have in your bridal suite as you prepare for your big day. Patty styled 7 girls total for my wedding, and she was professional, kept to our schedule, gave everyone looks they loved, and stayed to make sure everyone’s hair was touched up right before photos. When inclement weather and power outages almost got in the way of the trial we had scheduled, Patty was super flexible and drove out of her way to do my trial in my makeup artist’s home studio so that I wouldn’t have to make another trip to VT just for my hair trial. Very happy with my decision to work with Patty, and loved having her as a part of our special day!

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Caroline! You and everyone in your group were so sweet. I hope your evening was everything you dreamed of and that you and Kyle have a long and happy marriage.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Flawless Cosmetic Design Flawless Cosmetic Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Patty is in high demand. If you are considering her services...look no further. My clients are always thrilled when she is available for their special day. She is incredibly talented, professional, and an absolute joy to have be a part of your wedding day preparations. Her timing is impeccable, and her calm, kind and gentle nature lends itself perfectly to what every bride needs to make her beauty experience a seamless one. Highly recommend!

Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Inn at Manchester Celebration Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

We always love it when we hear that our couples have chosen to work with Patty. She is incredibly talented and just wonderful to have around. You cannot go wrong with her!

30 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Manchester Center, VT, 05255
518-583-2626

Sunday: Monday 10 am -3 pm Tuesday: Thursday 10 am -7 pm Friday: 9 am -5 pm Saturday: 9-4
Location of (Patty Bassett Hair Design)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding