50 Reviews for Patty Bassett Hair Design

On-Site Hair (3)
Salon (1)
Haircuts (1)
50 Patty Bassett Hair Design Reviews

Patty was a big part of our wedding weekend! She did hair for the bride, her mom and three sisters for the Friday rehearsal dinner, and then the full bridal party for the Saturday wedding. She is extremely talented and very responsive to individual taste and ideas. She did blow-outs, partial and full up-do’s, added hair extensions and curls. She works quickly but effectively and basically never took a break for 5 hours! She also has a lovely personality and is youthful and fun to be with. I recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Linda , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty did a fantastic job with my hair and was so easy to work with. We did one trial a couple weeks before the wedding and she was very flexible with her schedule and was able to take my ideas/photos and replicate the look I wanted perfectly. On the day of the wedding, she was punctual, upbeat and so great to work with. I got so many compliments on my hair and was so happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend Patty to any bride or bridal party!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was a pleasure to work with in planning my daughters Vermont wedding. She did the hair for her 7 bridesmaids and each and every one of them looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was beyond amazing and my hair turned out just how I wanted it too!
She was pleasant and professional throughout the appointment and helped ease a lot of the jitters I had regarding the big day. I was so happy with the result and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture MONSERRAT, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was wonderful!! It was just me as the bride getting my hair done for my wedding, and she was able to accommodate me on the day of the wedding in her studio. Before the wedding, she took the time to do two different hair trials with me to make sure things were exactly how I wanted them, which I really appreciated. I was traveling from a few states away to be in VT, and Patty was always flexible and communicated well. The day of, I went to her salon with my maid of honor, was super relaxed, and she made me look fantastic!! My hair was ready to go at 2pm and it held up and looked fabulous until I went to bed at midnight. Patty, thank you SO MUCH for working with me and making me feel so beautiful on an important day. I would recommend her to anyone needing hair services in the Manchester, VT area!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Hair

Patty was such a pleasure to work with! She was easygoing, friendly and flexible. From the moment I contacted her, I knew I had made an excellent choice. Her prices are fair and she is genuinely fun to talk to! She made all my girls look gorgeous and I loved my hairstyle. She completely understood the classic up-do that I was going for. If you are getting married in Manchester, Patty is the one to hire!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty did an amazing job at my december wedding. She kept everyone on schedule and brought in the help she needed so that no-one needed to stress. She was professional, talented, has the patience of a saint (i kept changing my look continously) and is a very sweet person as well. If you are having a wedding in manchester, book Patty asap!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Patty does great work, listens to exactly what you want and is extremely responsive. Unlike others in the industry, she is very down to earth and extremely flexible. I am very happy that I booked Patty for my wedding and 7 bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Aileen, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was wonderful! We did a trial run for my wedding and she completely understood my vision. On the actual day of the wedding, she had well documented / easily remembered the hair style I wanted. It came out perfectly.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was amazing to work with. Not only is she a highly skilled hair professional, but she is also just a great person. For me, that made my wedding day experience that much better! Patty did my hair, my bridesmaids and our mother's hair for our wedding - ranging from updos to blow outs. Everyone looked amazing and loved the way their hair turned out! Patty was great at taking the pictures they had and making it work for their hair. I was so glad I did a hair trial with her so we were able to figure out all the details of my hair before my big day. Thank you again Patty! I can not recommend you enough!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia is the best! I had very high expectations coming from NYC to VT for my wedding. My hair was certainly my biggest wedding-day concern. She did wonders with my hair -- despite the fact that I added in clip-in extensions and changed my preview style up quite a bit at the near-last minute. Patricia was also happy to do my hair for my rehearsal dinner in her studio and even squeezed my sister in last minute. I loved my hair on both evenings, and never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! On top of everything, she's hilarious and a pleasure to talk to! Thank you for your spectacular service. I would recommend Patty to anyone / everyone getting married in the Manchester area.

Profile Picture Meela, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was incredibly wonderful to work with! We had many moving parts on my day in terms of the number of girls as well as the timing and she was incredibly flexibility and accommodating! I was nervous on the big day but she was very relaxing to be around and did an incredible job with my hair! I have very thin hair and she turned it into a really elegant updo that was complimented by many. I highly recommend working with Patty!

Profile Picture Laura , 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was awesome to work with! She was able to do 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself on her own and was ahead of schedule! She did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids wore their hair in low buns, some with braiding detail and curls. They all looked amazing! She is professional, fun, flexible, and overall a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty made my wedding morning an absolute delight! Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, she was always in communication with me and checking in as needed. I live in Califonia, so we were unable to schedule a hair trial, but Patty paid extra attention to understand what I was looking for for my wedding day. The morning of, she was on time, flexible with our hectic schedule, and just super fun to be around. All of our hair dos were killer and looked great all the way through the end of the night (and held up through lots of dancing). If you're getting married in the Vermont area, hire Patty immediately!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty did an EXCELLENT job for my wedding. Each and every bridesmaid/person getting their hair done was happy with their style. Most importantly, our hairstyles lasted for the entire wedding! I would highly recommend Patty for any event!!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was incredible from the moment I booked her through the morning of the wedding. Before I sent in a deposit, we had a great conversation about what I was looking for to make sure she was a good fit. Throughout the planning process Patty was communicative and responsive. Patty was also able to arrange for another woman to help out with the hair for my wedding because the wedding party was too large, and she was fantastic as well. Patty is professional, organized, calming and great at what she does. Everyone's hair looked amazing and exactly what each girl wanted. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

Patty Basset was such a joy to work with leading up to and on my wedding day. She was so laid back and easy to talk to while also being extremely organized and on top of the details. I always felt at ease. She arrived early to set up and kept us on pace. We finished early even though there were 10 people who needed their hair done. My hair looked exactly as I hoped it would and it lasted throughout the night despite the fact that I danced for 4+ hours. My mom and bridesmaids also looked fabulous. Overall, I highly recommend Patty!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Patty was a delight to work with for my wedding. Both she and her assistant, Liz, were lovely to chat with and made everyone feel so comfortable during a busy and exciting day. All of the gals LOVED their hairstyles - the moms, bridesmaids, bride, and flower girl had different but unified looks that were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you, Patty!

Profile Picture Lela, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was amazing to work with. After my trial appointment I was totally confident. She spent so much time making sure we had the look I wanted down perfect. She made getting ready for my wedding joyful and stress-free.

Thanks Patty you are the best!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We would 100% highly recommend Patty to everyone as a wedding hair stylist. She was so easy to be with as she listened carefully and patiently to what each girl wanted for a hairstyle. She was very committed to making sure everyone was happy with the results...and everyone was! She really knows what she is doing!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was amazing! So professional and all of the women looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Harley, 6/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty and her assistant Liz both were absolutely amazing for our wedding day. My 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and Jay's mother (grooms mom) all got their hair done the day of the wedding and the entire process was relaxed and seamless. Oh! I got my hair done too, and it came out absolutely beautiful, I couldn't have loved it more. Patty is understanding, calm, and listened to exactly what I was hoping for. Patty implemented the beautiful flower hair piece made by Cara Boshart from Flowers by Cara in Vermont into my hair style having only seen the piece seconds before I was up for my hair to be done. She and Liz were amazing people to share the bridal suite with as we ate, laughed, danced, and got ready for the wedding. Patty was kind, talented, timely, and extremely professional. I feel so blessed to have found Patty and would recommend her to anyone hoping to get their hair done exactly as they hoped for their big day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was amazing from the trial to the wedding day! My hair was better than I could have imagined! She also did a great job with my bridesmaids who had some vague ideas of what they wanted. She was the ideal person to have around since she was organized (she remembered my schedule better than me) and extremely timely! I'd recommended her over and over!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty is professional, laid back, and does beautiful work! We had our wedding in Manchester, Vermont, and Patty came to us which was an awesome experience. My bridesmaids and I could all hang out together, get ready and have our hair done. She provided a schedule and stuck to it so we were ready in plenty of time for pictures. Thank you, Patty!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews