43 Reviews for Patty Bassett Hair Design

On-Site Hair (3)
Salon (1)
Haircuts (1)
43 Patty Bassett Hair Design Reviews

Patty does great work, listens to exactly what you want and is extremely responsive. Unlike others in the industry, she is very down to earth and extremely flexible. I am very happy that I booked Patty for my wedding and 7 bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Aileen, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was wonderful! We did a trial run for my wedding and she completely understood my vision. On the actual day of the wedding, she had well documented / easily remembered the hair style I wanted. It came out perfectly.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was amazing to work with. Not only is she a highly skilled hair professional, but she is also just a great person. For me, that made my wedding day experience that much better! Patty did my hair, my bridesmaids and our mother's hair for our wedding - ranging from updos to blow outs. Everyone looked amazing and loved the way their hair turned out! Patty was great at taking the pictures they had and making it work for their hair. I was so glad I did a hair trial with her so we were able to figure out all the details of my hair before my big day. Thank you again Patty! I can not recommend you enough!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia is the best! I had very high expectations coming from NYC to VT for my wedding. My hair was certainly my biggest wedding-day concern. She did wonders with my hair -- despite the fact that I added in clip-in extensions and changed my preview style up quite a bit at the near-last minute. Patricia was also happy to do my hair for my rehearsal dinner in her studio and even squeezed my sister in last minute. I loved my hair on both evenings, and never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! On top of everything, she's hilarious and a pleasure to talk to! Thank you for your spectacular service. I would recommend Patty to anyone / everyone getting married in the Manchester area.

Profile Picture Meela, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was incredibly wonderful to work with! We had many moving parts on my day in terms of the number of girls as well as the timing and she was incredibly flexibility and accommodating! I was nervous on the big day but she was very relaxing to be around and did an incredible job with my hair! I have very thin hair and she turned it into a really elegant updo that was complimented by many. I highly recommend working with Patty!

Profile Picture Laura , 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was awesome to work with! She was able to do 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself on her own and was ahead of schedule! She did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids wore their hair in low buns, some with braiding detail and curls. They all looked amazing! She is professional, fun, flexible, and overall a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty made my wedding morning an absolute delight! Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, she was always in communication with me and checking in as needed. I live in Califonia, so we were unable to schedule a hair trial, but Patty paid extra attention to understand what I was looking for for my wedding day. The morning of, she was on time, flexible with our hectic schedule, and just super fun to be around. All of our hair dos were killer and looked great all the way through the end of the night (and held up through lots of dancing). If you're getting married in the Vermont area, hire Patty immediately!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty did an EXCELLENT job for my wedding. Each and every bridesmaid/person getting their hair done was happy with their style. Most importantly, our hairstyles lasted for the entire wedding! I would highly recommend Patty for any event!!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was incredible from the moment I booked her through the morning of the wedding. Before I sent in a deposit, we had a great conversation about what I was looking for to make sure she was a good fit. Throughout the planning process Patty was communicative and responsive. Patty was also able to arrange for another woman to help out with the hair for my wedding because the wedding party was too large, and she was fantastic as well. Patty is professional, organized, calming and great at what she does. Everyone's hair looked amazing and exactly what each girl wanted. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

Patty Basset was such a joy to work with leading up to and on my wedding day. She was so laid back and easy to talk to while also being extremely organized and on top of the details. I always felt at ease. She arrived early to set up and kept us on pace. We finished early even though there were 10 people who needed their hair done. My hair looked exactly as I hoped it would and it lasted throughout the night despite the fact that I danced for 4+ hours. My mom and bridesmaids also looked fabulous. Overall, I highly recommend Patty!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Patty was a delight to work with for my wedding. Both she and her assistant, Liz, were lovely to chat with and made everyone feel so comfortable during a busy and exciting day. All of the gals LOVED their hairstyles - the moms, bridesmaids, bride, and flower girl had different but unified looks that were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you, Patty!

Profile Picture Lela, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was amazing to work with. After my trial appointment I was totally confident. She spent so much time making sure we had the look I wanted down perfect. She made getting ready for my wedding joyful and stress-free.

Thanks Patty you are the best!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We would 100% highly recommend Patty to everyone as a wedding hair stylist. She was so easy to be with as she listened carefully and patiently to what each girl wanted for a hairstyle. She was very committed to making sure everyone was happy with the results...and everyone was! She really knows what she is doing!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was amazing! So professional and all of the women looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Harley, 6/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty and her assistant Liz both were absolutely amazing for our wedding day. My 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and Jay's mother (grooms mom) all got their hair done the day of the wedding and the entire process was relaxed and seamless. Oh! I got my hair done too, and it came out absolutely beautiful, I couldn't have loved it more. Patty is understanding, calm, and listened to exactly what I was hoping for. Patty implemented the beautiful flower hair piece made by Cara Boshart from Flowers by Cara in Vermont into my hair style having only seen the piece seconds before I was up for my hair to be done. She and Liz were amazing people to share the bridal suite with as we ate, laughed, danced, and got ready for the wedding. Patty was kind, talented, timely, and extremely professional. I feel so blessed to have found Patty and would recommend her to anyone hoping to get their hair done exactly as they hoped for their big day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty was amazing from the trial to the wedding day! My hair was better than I could have imagined! She also did a great job with my bridesmaids who had some vague ideas of what they wanted. She was the ideal person to have around since she was organized (she remembered my schedule better than me) and extremely timely! I'd recommended her over and over!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Patty is professional, laid back, and does beautiful work! We had our wedding in Manchester, Vermont, and Patty came to us which was an awesome experience. My bridesmaids and I could all hang out together, get ready and have our hair done. She provided a schedule and stuck to it so we were ready in plenty of time for pictures. Thank you, Patty!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot praise Patty enough!!! Not only were myself and my bridal party thrilled with the work she did on our hair, but she was also such a pleasure to work with. For my hair trial I gave Patty a ball-park idea of what I wanted to do for my wedding day and she styled my hair above and beyond my expectations. I though it could not get any more beautiful than my trial but she actually perfected what we did for the wedding day. My hair stayed up (which is hard since it is so fine!!) and EVERYONE complimented me on it. I highly, highly recommend her. You will be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty is very talented and so creative. She did an elaborate updo for me, with some beautiful combs, and a variety of styles for my 8 bridesmaids. She also was able to work with my mother's fine short hair and gave her an updo as well. Everyone was so happy! Not to mention-- we ran ahead of schedule!!

Profile Picture User6663814, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Salon, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Patty was recommended by my wedding coordinator and I'm so glad I chose her!! She was professional and responsive from my first point of contact to the wedding day. I did a trial with Patty but on the day of the wedding I ended up using extensions and doing a different hairstyle (which came out awesome and was no problem at all!). Patty was even gracious enough to do one of my bridesmaid's hair that was not previously part of the timeline. All of my bridesmaids & the mom's were very happy with their hairstyles. Patty finished with plenty of time to spare and even sat around & waited for me to finish my make up so that she could touch up my hair before the ceremony. Thank you again! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Patty did an amazing job. Not only did I love my hair, but i loved how smoothly getting ready went. Patty did my hair, my maid of honor's hair, my flower girls and my mom's hair. Not once did we feel rushed or worried about time. On top of that, we weren't left with lots of time to kill after our hair was done. She definitely had it planned to perfection. I was the most happy in regards to my mom, who was so worried about her thin balding hair. She looked beautiful and she was ecstatic over how it turned out. I loved seeing her look confident in regards to her hair. I highly recommend Patty Bassett.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want a great wedding, you must, first and foremost, work with great people. Patty has the perfect combination of easy going personality and smashing hairstyling skills. She worked with me during the hair trial to get exactly the look that worked best for my hair accessories and style of dress. On our wedding day she worked so easefully and quickly that I couldn't believe she had completed 8 people! Everyone loved their hair and they looked so incredibly elegant. Patty got every bit right.

Profile Picture User7100799, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patty was absolutely amazing! Patty took the time to meet with me three times before my big day. She also did two hair trials for me as I decided after the first one to change my mind on what exactly I wanted/liked. She was so understanding of this and made me feel so comfortable and confident. Day of, Patty was again so calm and understanding of us girls when we would change our minds or prefer a slightly different look. She had all 7 of us done an hour before I needed to get into my dress to assure we had time to relax and didn't feel rushed. My mom, bridesmaids, and I were all in love with our hair on my wedding day! I can't thank Patty enough for helping make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

I feel so lucky to have found Patty. She was a dream to work with and I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding. She was patient and accommodating and always professional. She listened to my ideas and concerns and gave me a bridal style that far exceeded my expectations. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and my grandmothers (who I asked Patty to add to the roster like 2 days before the wedding) were very pleased with her work. Absolutely recommend Patty for bridal hair styling.

Profile Picture User6283381, 1+ year ago, 1 Review