Patty Bassett Hair Design Reviews

Patty Bassett Hair Design 7
  • Kristin

Kristin Dewey · Married on 08/17/2019

Take a seat, humidity!

Patty was amazing! She styled hair at my wedding for me, my three bridesmaids, two flower girls, my mom, and my new mother-in-law. She worked with many different hair types and textures to create looks that made us all feel beautiful. Patty was receptive to everyone's input while still sharing her professional opinions, and was extremely flexible in making sure everyone was happy with their hairstyles. My wedding day was extremely humid, and it even ended up pouring rain later in the afternoon. Despite all the crazy weather, my hairstyle continued to hold well into a sweaty night of dancing and festivities. I can't recommend Patty enough!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 8

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much, Kristin! I am so happy I could be there on your wedding day!
  • Kerry

Kerry Howard · Married on 07/27/2019

Patty is Great!

Patty is so easy to work with. She was so receptive to ideas and details during the trial process for my hair for the wedding and I was confident from the point that I booked her on that my hair was going to be better than I could imagine. She was professional and relaxed on the day of the wedding. My bridesmaid who had been in a few weddings prior to mine said she had never been happier with her hair. Patty even came to the rescue trimming and essentially doing a trial with my husband’s hair the day before the wedding. It’s clear that Patty loves her job and is dedicated to making you feel like you on your wedding day while making your hair stunning. She produces gorgeous hair styling and is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

You are the sweetest, Kerry! Thank you so much!

Allie T · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome hairstylist

Patty is a fantastic hairstylist. She did a variety of hairstyles on our wedding party - half updos, blowouts and updos, and they came out awesome. On top of that, she is very quick, calm, and punctual. She also did amazing in the preview - letting me try a number of different styles until it felt right. I would highly recommend her to any Vermont brides!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much, Allie! I had a great time hanging out with you and your girls. I'm sure the wedding was a success. I hope you had a great time!
  • Laura

Laura Coates · Married on 07/05/2019

Patty is amazing!

I knew I was in good hands as soon as I met Patty! My hair trial went really well - she really listened to me and understood what I was looking for. She nailed my hairdo then and most importantly, on my wedding day! I was so happy with my hair! My bridesmaids also were thrilled which made getting ready easy and stress-free. Patty is the best!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Laura! You all looked amazing and were such a pleasure to hang with for the morning!

Sam · Married on 06/08/2019

Everything was Great!

Patty was super responsive from the very beginning! She was also very receptive to tweaking my hairstyle from the trial to the wedding day. Everyone LOVED their hair and all styles stayed "put" throughout the day and late into the night. Everything was perfect and I would highly recommend Patty!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Sam! You have an amazing group of friends and family! You were an absolute pleasure!

Marah Brown · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Highly professional and reasonably priced

Patty was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She is easy going and will work with you to achieve your dream look! Book her fast!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Marah! I really enjoyed my trip to Grafton and did see a moose on my way home! I hope your wedding day was everything you wanted and more!

Sammi · Married on 10/27/2018

Patty is amazing!

Patty is amazing and she is excellent at what she does! I decided a few weeks before the wedding that I wanted a different style than what we had previously decided on (at my trail). Patty was SO flexible and gave me exactly what I was looking for. She is so sweet, easy to talk to, professional and super quick! I was amazed at how fast she was able to do an up do and how amazing they all looked! Patty was so responsive during the whole process and I highly recommend her services. Thank you, Patty!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Working your wedding was an absolute pleasure Sammi! I had a great time and everyone was so fun! I'm happy you were happy with your style!

Christina · Married on 09/28/2018

Patty is extremely talented and did a wonderful job styling my hair and all of my bridesmaids (& my mom!)! She was professional and reliable throughout the whole process and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstylist :)

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 9

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! I wish you and AJ a very happy marriage!

Sara · Married on 09/08/2018

Patty was amazing! She did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and then did the hair for everyone in my wedding party the next day. She was a great addition to our morning and my bridesmaids all loved the way their hair looked. She also capture the look I was going for perfectly! Would highly recommend her to any brides getting married in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! I'm happy you're happy! I wish you a very blessed marriage!

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

Patty was professsinal and my updo held for the entire event!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Thank you Chris!

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Patty is incredible! I walked into my getting ready house to see half of my bridesmaids already with impeccable hair that captured what they each wanted themselves and also captured the feel of my relaxed outdoor wedding. As for my hair, Patty was absolutely perfect. She took time to build the exact bun I wanted and made it work with my two looks--a veil and a flower crown. It stayed in place all night and the complements on how great it looked never stopped! Thank you, Patty!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review Katherine! I loved working with you and your girls!

Lucy · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough great things about Patty. From start to finish, she was very professional and easy to work with. A few months after signing the contract, we were one person down. She was very understanding and was kind enough to let us modify the contract. Going into the hair trial, I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do but did not have a set vision. Patty was very patient and after looking at some photos I found on Pinterest and some trial and error, she knew exactly what to do and we landed on a beautiful up-do. I also decided instead of doing a veil, I was going to do a hair piece. I am rather indecisive and after finding several I liked, I emailed them over to her and she spent time helping me choose one, which was totally above and beyond her call of duty. Fast forward to the wedding. Patty was such a pleasure to have in the bridesmaid suite. She has a very relaxed and calming presence about her which helped put my mind at ease, as well as the other ladies. She did such an amazing job with everyone's hair - they all looked beautiful and received compliments left and right. One of my bridesmaids told Patty she wanted her to channel Jennifer Lawrence, and Patty did not step down from the challenge and succeeded in doing just that. My mom and MIL were hesitant about having their hair done (both have very curly hair), and could not stop gushing about how much they loved what Patty had done (my mom's been known to wash her hair out after having it professionally done, so this speaks volumes)! My only gripe is that she can't be my regular hair dresser as I live out in Boston. She is amazing, look no further!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Your whole group was a pleasure to be around! I hope you have a very happy marriage!

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

Patty was a big part of our wedding weekend! She did hair for the bride, her mom and three sisters for the Friday rehearsal dinner, and then the full bridal party for the Saturday wedding. She is extremely talented and very responsive to individual taste and ideas. She did blow-outs, partial and full up-do’s, added hair extensions and curls. She works quickly but effectively and basically never took a break for 5 hours! She also has a lovely personality and is youthful and fun to be with. I recommend her highly!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! Bea and her ladies were so much fun to be around! The time absolutely flew by. Her photos are amazing by the way!

Ankur & Prashant · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend working with Patty!

Patty was amazing through the whole process. She's responsive, patient (I changed styles and did more than 1 trial) and gracious. She was a total professional and made me, my mother, MIL, SIL and step kids feel super special. Highly recommend working with Patty -- she's amazing!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Ankur! You looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day!

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

Patty did a fantastic job with my hair and was so easy to work with. We did one trial a couple weeks before the wedding and she was very flexible with her schedule and was able to take my ideas/photos and replicate the look I wanted perfectly. On the day of the wedding, she was punctual, upbeat and so great to work with. I got so many compliments on my hair and was so happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend Patty to any bride or bridal party!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! Everyone looked so beautiful! I hope you had a fantastic day!

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Patty was a pleasure to work with in planning my daughters Vermont wedding. She did the hair for her 7 bridesmaids and each and every one of them looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 10

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! You and all of the ladies were a pleasure!

MONSERRAT · Married on 05/19/2018

Patty was beyond amazing and my hair turned out just how I wanted it too!
    She was pleasant and professional throughout the appointment and helped ease a lot of the jitters I had regarding the big day. I was so happy with the result and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Monssi, I hope your day was magical!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Patty was wonderful!! It was just me as the bride getting my hair done for my wedding, and she was able to accommodate me on the day of the wedding in her studio. Before the wedding, she took the time to do two different hair trials with me to make sure things were exactly how I wanted them, which I really appreciated. I was traveling from a few states away to be in VT, and Patty was always flexible and communicated well. The day of, I went to her salon with my maid of honor, was super relaxed, and she made me look fantastic!! My hair was ready to go at 2pm and it held up and looked fabulous until I went to bed at midnight. Patty, thank you SO MUCH for working with me and making me feel so beautiful on an important day. I would recommend her to anyone needing hair services in the Manchester, VT area!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren I am so happy for you!

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

Patty was such a pleasure to work with! She was easygoing, friendly and flexible. From the moment I contacted her, I knew I had made an excellent choice. Her prices are fair and she is genuinely fun to talk to! She made all my girls look gorgeous and I loved my hairstyle. She completely understood the classic up-do that I was going for. If you are getting married in Manchester, Patty is the one to hire!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Amy! You were a pleasure as well!

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Patty did an amazing job at my december wedding. She kept everyone on schedule and brought in the help she needed so that no-one needed to stress. She was professional, talented, has the patience of a saint (i kept changing my look continously) and is a very sweet person as well. If you are having a wedding in manchester, book Patty asap!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!

Aileen · Married on 12/02/2017

Patty does great work, listens to exactly what you want and is extremely responsive. Unlike others in the industry, she is very down to earth and extremely flexible. I am very happy that I booked Patty for my wedding and 7 bridesmaids!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Aileen! I hope you have a very happy marriage!

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2017

Patty was wonderful! We did a trial run for my wedding and she completely understood my vision. On the actual day of the wedding, she had well documented / easily remembered the hair style I wanted. It came out perfectly.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Caitlin! Best wishes!

Kelli · Married on 10/07/2017

Patty was amazing to work with. Not only is she a highly skilled hair professional, but she is also just a great person. For me, that made my wedding day experience that much better! Patty did my hair, my bridesmaids and our mother's hair for our wedding - ranging from updos to blow outs. Everyone looked amazing and loved the way their hair turned out! Patty was great at taking the pictures they had and making it work for their hair. I was so glad I did a hair trial with her so we were able to figure out all the details of my hair before my big day. Thank you again Patty! I can not recommend you enough!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 11
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 12
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 13
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 14

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! I love that you added pictures! The weather on Saturday turned out beautiful! Best wishes for a happy marriage!

Meela · Married on 09/23/2017

Patricia is the best! I had very high expectations coming from NYC to VT for my wedding. My hair was certainly my biggest wedding-day concern. She did wonders with my hair -- despite the fact that I added in clip-in extensions and changed my preview style up quite a bit at the near-last minute. Patricia was also happy to do my hair for my rehearsal dinner in her studio and even squeezed my sister in last minute. I loved my hair on both evenings, and never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! On top of everything, she's hilarious and a pleasure to talk to! Thank you for your spectacular service. I would recommend Patty to anyone / everyone getting married in the Manchester area.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 15

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Meela! Your group was so fun! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day!