Patty Bassett Hair Design Reviews

57 | Manchester Center, VT

57 Reviews for Patty Bassett Hair Design

57 Patty Bassett Hair Design Reviews

Christina · Married on 09/28/2018

Patty is extremely talented and did a wonderful job styling my hair and all of my bridesmaids (& my mom!)! She was professional and reliable throughout the whole process and I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hairstylist :)

Patty Bassett Hair Design 1

Sara · Married on 09/08/2018

Patty was amazing! She did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and then did the hair for everyone in my wedding party the next day. She was a great addition to our morning and my bridesmaids all loved the way their hair looked. She also capture the look I was going for perfectly! Would highly recommend her to any brides getting married in the future!

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

Patty was professsinal and my updo held for the entire event!

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Patty is incredible! I walked into my getting ready house to see half of my bridesmaids already with impeccable hair that captured what they each wanted themselves and also captured the feel of my relaxed outdoor wedding. As for my hair, Patty was absolutely perfect. She took time to build the exact bun I wanted and made it work with my two looks--a veil and a flower crown. It stayed in place all night and the complements on how great it looked never stopped! Thank you, Patty!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review Katherine! I loved working with you and your girls!

Lucy · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough great things about Patty. From start to finish, she was very professional and easy to work with. A few months after signing the contract, we were one person down. She was very understanding and was kind enough to let us modify the contract. Going into the hair trial, I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do but did not have a set vision. Patty was very patient and after looking at some photos I found on Pinterest and some trial and error, she knew exactly what to do and we landed on a beautiful up-do. I also decided instead of doing a veil, I was going to do a hair piece. I am rather indecisive and after finding several I liked, I emailed them over to her and she spent time helping me choose one, which was totally above and beyond her call of duty. Fast forward to the wedding. Patty was such a pleasure to have in the bridesmaid suite. She has a very relaxed and calming presence about her which helped put my mind at ease, as well as the other ladies. She did such an amazing job with everyone's hair - they all looked beautiful and received compliments left and right. One of my bridesmaids told Patty she wanted her to channel Jennifer Lawrence, and Patty did not step down from the challenge and succeeded in doing just that. My mom and MIL were hesitant about having their hair done (both have very curly hair), and could not stop gushing about how much they loved what Patty had done (my mom's been known to wash her hair out after having it professionally done, so this speaks volumes)! My only gripe is that she can't be my regular hair dresser as I live out in Boston. She is amazing, look no further!

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

Patty was a big part of our wedding weekend! She did hair for the bride, her mom and three sisters for the Friday rehearsal dinner, and then the full bridal party for the Saturday wedding. She is extremely talented and very responsive to individual taste and ideas. She did blow-outs, partial and full up-do’s, added hair extensions and curls. She works quickly but effectively and basically never took a break for 5 hours! She also has a lovely personality and is youthful and fun to be with. I recommend her highly!

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

Patty did a fantastic job with my hair and was so easy to work with. We did one trial a couple weeks before the wedding and she was very flexible with her schedule and was able to take my ideas/photos and replicate the look I wanted perfectly. On the day of the wedding, she was punctual, upbeat and so great to work with. I got so many compliments on my hair and was so happy with the final product. I would definitely recommend Patty to any bride or bridal party!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! Everyone looked so beautiful! I hope you had a fantastic day!

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Patty was a pleasure to work with in planning my daughters Vermont wedding. She did the hair for her 7 bridesmaids and each and every one of them looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 2

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! You and all of the ladies were a pleasure!

MONSERRAT · Married on 05/19/2018

Patty was beyond amazing and my hair turned out just how I wanted it too!
    She was pleasant and professional throughout the appointment and helped ease a lot of the jitters I had regarding the big day. I was so happy with the result and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Monssi, I hope your day was magical!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Patty was wonderful!! It was just me as the bride getting my hair done for my wedding, and she was able to accommodate me on the day of the wedding in her studio. Before the wedding, she took the time to do two different hair trials with me to make sure things were exactly how I wanted them, which I really appreciated. I was traveling from a few states away to be in VT, and Patty was always flexible and communicated well. The day of, I went to her salon with my maid of honor, was super relaxed, and she made me look fantastic!! My hair was ready to go at 2pm and it held up and looked fabulous until I went to bed at midnight. Patty, thank you SO MUCH for working with me and making me feel so beautiful on an important day. I would recommend her to anyone needing hair services in the Manchester, VT area!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren I am so happy for you!

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

Patty was such a pleasure to work with! She was easygoing, friendly and flexible. From the moment I contacted her, I knew I had made an excellent choice. Her prices are fair and she is genuinely fun to talk to! She made all my girls look gorgeous and I loved my hairstyle. She completely understood the classic up-do that I was going for. If you are getting married in Manchester, Patty is the one to hire!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thanks Amy! You were a pleasure as well!

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Patty did an amazing job at my december wedding. She kept everyone on schedule and brought in the help she needed so that no-one needed to stress. She was professional, talented, has the patience of a saint (i kept changing my look continously) and is a very sweet person as well. If you are having a wedding in manchester, book Patty asap!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!

Aileen · Married on 12/02/2017

Patty does great work, listens to exactly what you want and is extremely responsive. Unlike others in the industry, she is very down to earth and extremely flexible. I am very happy that I booked Patty for my wedding and 7 bridesmaids!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Aileen! I hope you have a very happy marriage!

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2017

Patty was wonderful! We did a trial run for my wedding and she completely understood my vision. On the actual day of the wedding, she had well documented / easily remembered the hair style I wanted. It came out perfectly.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Caitlin! Best wishes!

Kelli · Married on 10/07/2017

Patty was amazing to work with. Not only is she a highly skilled hair professional, but she is also just a great person. For me, that made my wedding day experience that much better! Patty did my hair, my bridesmaids and our mother's hair for our wedding - ranging from updos to blow outs. Everyone looked amazing and loved the way their hair turned out! Patty was great at taking the pictures they had and making it work for their hair. I was so glad I did a hair trial with her so we were able to figure out all the details of my hair before my big day. Thank you again Patty! I can not recommend you enough!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 3
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 4
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 5
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 6

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! I love that you added pictures! The weather on Saturday turned out beautiful! Best wishes for a happy marriage!

Sammi · Married on 10/07/2017

Patty is amazing!

Patty is amazing and she is excellent at what she does! I decided a few weeks before the wedding that I wanted a different style than what we had previously decided on (at my trail). Patty was SO flexible and gave me exactly what I was looking for. She is so sweet, easy to talk to, professional and super quick! I was amazed at how fast she was able to do an up do and how amazing they all looked! Patty was so responsive during the whole process and I highly recommend her services. Thank you, Patty!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Working your wedding was an absolute pleasure Sammi! I had a great time and everyone was so fun! I'm happy you were happy with your style!

Meela · Married on 09/23/2017

Patricia is the best! I had very high expectations coming from NYC to VT for my wedding. My hair was certainly my biggest wedding-day concern. She did wonders with my hair -- despite the fact that I added in clip-in extensions and changed my preview style up quite a bit at the near-last minute. Patricia was also happy to do my hair for my rehearsal dinner in her studio and even squeezed my sister in last minute. I loved my hair on both evenings, and never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! On top of everything, she's hilarious and a pleasure to talk to! Thank you for your spectacular service. I would recommend Patty to anyone / everyone getting married in the Manchester area.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Patty Bassett Hair Design 7

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Meela! Your group was so fun! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day!

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2017

Patty was awesome to work with! She was able to do 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and myself on her own and was ahead of schedule! She did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids wore their hair in low buns, some with braiding detail and curls. They all looked amazing! She is professional, fun, flexible, and overall a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Andrea! Your group was so fun! I hope to see you when you come to VT!

Holly · Married on 09/02/2017

Patty made my wedding morning an absolute delight! Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, she was always in communication with me and checking in as needed. I live in Califonia, so we were unable to schedule a hair trial, but Patty paid extra attention to understand what I was looking for for my wedding day. The morning of, she was on time, flexible with our hectic schedule, and just super fun to be around. All of our hair dos were killer and looked great all the way through the end of the night (and held up through lots of dancing). If you're getting married in the Vermont area, hire Patty immediately!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Holly. You and your ladies were a fun group!

Laura · Married on 08/26/2017

Patty was incredibly wonderful to work with! We had many moving parts on my day in terms of the number of girls as well as the timing and she was incredibly flexibility and accommodating! I was nervous on the big day but she was very relaxing to be around and did an incredible job with my hair! I have very thin hair and she turned it into a really elegant updo that was complimented by many. I highly recommend working with Patty!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Laura! I hope to see you when you're back in Vermont!

Liz · Married on 08/19/2017

Patty did an EXCELLENT job for my wedding. Each and every bridesmaid/person getting their hair done was happy with their style. Most importantly, our hairstyles lasted for the entire wedding! I would highly recommend Patty for any event!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you Liz! I love hearing how well the styles hold up. I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and a happy marriage!

Anne · Married on 08/05/2017

Patty was incredible from the moment I booked her through the morning of the wedding. Before I sent in a deposit, we had a great conversation about what I was looking for to make sure she was a good fit. Throughout the planning process Patty was communicative and responsive. Patty was also able to arrange for another woman to help out with the hair for my wedding because the wedding party was too large, and she was fantastic as well. Patty is professional, organized, calming and great at what she does. Everyone's hair looked amazing and exactly what each girl wanted. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Anne! I appreciate you taking the time to write this lovely review!

Liz · Married on 07/22/2017

Patty Basset was such a joy to work with leading up to and on my wedding day. She was so laid back and easy to talk to while also being extremely organized and on top of the details. I always felt at ease. She arrived early to set up and kept us on pace. We finished early even though there were 10 people who needed their hair done. My hair looked exactly as I hoped it would and it lasted throughout the night despite the fact that I danced for 4+ hours. My mom and bridesmaids also looked fabulous. Overall, I highly recommend Patty!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Liz! You and your ladies are the kind of people who make my job so much fun!

Lela · Married on 07/08/2017

Patty was a delight to work with for my wedding. Both she and her assistant, Liz, were lovely to chat with and made everyone feel so comfortable during a busy and exciting day. All of the gals LOVED their hairstyles - the moms, bridesmaids, bride, and flower girl had different but unified looks that were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you, Patty!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Patty Bassett Hair Design's reply:

Thank you, Lela! It was a pleasure to "work" with you!