Salon Salon

Stowe, Vermont View map Visit website

Salon Salon is a world-class Aveda concept salon located in Stowe, Vermont. With their staff of acclaimed stylists, the salon is equipped to offer a full range of beauty services for all members of your wedding party. When you choose Salon Salon, you can count on enjoying a relaxed, nurturing atmosphere while you prepare for one of the biggest days of your life,

Salon services are available for women and men, and parties of up to 30 people are happily welcomed. In order to provide you with the highest level of care, all services are performed within Salon Salon’s Stowe, Vermont location. Available beauty services include consultations, hair removal, manicures, pedicures, and eyelash extensions. Salon Salon’s resident makeup artists offer brow and lash tinting, contour makeup, and false lashes. The salon offers a wide range of hair services, including:

• Blowouts
  • Hair coloring
  • Hair relaxer
  • Haircuts
  • Keratin treatments
  • Perms
  • Textured styling
  • Updos and styling

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$69

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$69

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$59

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$59

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$99

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$89

$89

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$69

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$59

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$59

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$24

What is the base price for pedicures?

$40

What is the starting price for facials?

$79

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Spa

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Relaxer
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Julie
    Julie D. Married on 05/22/2021

Sister's Wedding in Stowe Vermont

My sister got married this past July at Stowe Mountain Resort and we wanted to use a different salon since the salon at the resort extremely overpriced. All communication was done via email with the wedding coordinator, Kim and it was all a breeze. She answered all of my questions in a timely manner with scheduling the trials and also creating the schedule for the day of. We had a small miscommunication with the hair trial and since my sister and I were coming from the NYC area Jen, the hairstylist, came in on her day off to accommodate us. Scheduling the bridesmaids and family members done all via email and a google doc and we even made changes up until the day of the wedding and it all ended up being great. They let us bring our own food and champagne and everyone's hair and make up came out great! My sister and I also got shellac manicures a few days before the wedding and over two weeks later, my nails are still perfect. Overall we had a great experience with Salon Salon.

Salon Salon's reply:

Thanks so much Julie. It was a pleasure to work with your group. We had fun too. Congratulations and thank you so much for choosing our business and sharing your experience.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin F. Married on 06/01/2019

The Ultimate in Hair & Makeup

The staff at salon salon are amazing. They will make you feel like you and your party are so celebrated and will start your big day off right. They have great areas for your party to hang as others in your party have their hair done and will always make sure you have everything you need to relax and enjoy the time. The amazing updo’s were absolutely perfect for each person. My hair, as the bride, was beyond anything I could have ever dreamed and was absolutely stunning. My mother’s hair was the most beautiful I have ever seen her. My bridesmaids were so incredibly gorgeous and happy with how their hair was done. Makeup was absolutely amazing in that it suited me perfectly. The entire staff is so talented and a huge shout out to Sage for making me look my absolute best.
    Dominique Married on 09/15/2018
    Jen and the entire SalonSalon team were beyond amazing for hair and makeup for myself, and all of the girls. Jen was able to create beautiful wedding hair and makeup while retaining natural beauty. Plus, they are a fun group to be around! The day-of our wedding we were able to bring in drinks and snacks and relax while we got ready for the big day. Highly recommend them for any beauty service you need!

Real Weddings

• Allison & Joe
    7 photos · 10/27/2018

Stowe Stowe, Vermont, 05672
802-557-0034
Location of (Salon Salon)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding