4727 Main Rd, Huntington, VT 05462 Map · Phone number

About Hillary Fay Freelance MUA

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA is a certified international makeup professional in Huntington, Vermont. She has a passion for bridal makeup and believes everyone should feel confident and comfortable in their look. Hillary will work with you and your bridal party to make sure everyone gets the stunning look they desire for the big day. By using high-end makeup, she can assure clients the makeup will last through all the happy tears and dancing the night away.

The high-definition makeup Hillary Fay Freelance MUA uses ensures that no matter what lighting is being used, your makeup will look exceptional. She offers a makeup trial run and provides her services on-site for your convenience. Ready to do makeup for up to 14 people, Hillary's complete wedding services include:

• Day-of makeup

Photo by: steve mease
Photo by: steve mease
Winter bride - photo by: margaret michael
Winter bride - photo by: margaret michael
Fall bride and her mother.
Fall bride and her mother.
Photo by: margaret michael

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

Hillary was so great to work with, quick to respond and provided the best service I could ask for! She listened to exactly the vision I was thinking for my makeup look and delivered! She is personable, fun and very professional!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you so much! Your group was truly so FUN to be around. I am so happy you enjoyed the makeup! The way the look came together with your dress and themed colors was so stunning.
  • Emily

Emily Senesac Brown · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing, Professional, highly recommend!

I grew up knowing Hillary so when looking for a MUA for my wedding to do me and my girls, it was a total no brainer! Following her on Facebook and Instagram allowed me to see her work and be sure I was making the correct decision.
    She was very easy to get in touch with. I sent her photo examples of the look I was going for so she was aware of what I wanted. And she was constantly open to any questions I had for her.
    Wedding day she was right on time meeting us, (WHICH when I told her where we were getting hair and makeup done, she wanted to be sure There was permission for her to work in the salon we were at) she talked to each girl individually before she applied any product to ask about allergies and what look was desired.
    She was extremely professional, worked in an extremely timely manner and made us all look flawless!

HIGHLY recommend Hillary’s MUA services!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 8
    Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 9
    Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 10
    Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 11
    Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 12

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you for all those kind words, Emily! I was so honored to help you out on such a big day! You ladies were all so fun and open to suggestions. Made my job easy! XO

Crystal Sorrell · Married on 10/20/2018

Hillary knows her makeup!

I have had the privilege to have my makeup done by Hillary for a wedding and a shoot! She’s amazing! I don’t love to wear a ton of makeup however she did an awesome job keeping my makeup looking natural while accentuating my eyes . She is super professional, timely and friendly to work with. I recommend her for any occasion you want to look flawless for!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 13
    Hillary Fay Freelance MUA 14

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystal! It was a blast working with you at a few various events! I love that you were willing to go from a natural, bridesmaid look, into a bold bridal look with a darker lip! It looked amazing! -Hillary

Award

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes