Hillary Fay Freelance MUA

Huntington, VT View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hillary is a freelance makeup artist located in Huntington, Vermont. Hillary's main goal on your wedding day is to provide a luxury makeup experience by using some the best professional products on the market. Skin prep to setting spray, you will have only the best!

Hillary recently rebranded and is now known as Hillary Fay Studios. She also has a hair stylist joining her team for late 2020 weddings and beyond! Reach out today for more information on both makeup and hair artistry.

The high-definition makeup Hillary Fay Studios uses ensures that no matter what lighting is being used, your makeup will look exceptional. She offers a makeup trial run and provides her services on-site for your convenience. Ready to do makeup for up to 13 people, Hillary's complete wedding services include:

• Day-of makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Wedding hair styling
  • Up-do's
  • Hair curling

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$140

$140

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Madison
    Madison T. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Talented, responsive, and just simply so easy to work with!

I have already booked Hillary as my wedding makeup artist and reached out (slightly last minute) to see if she could do my makeup for my engagement pictures as well. Not only was she BEYOND responsive, she was able to fit me into her schedule during the busiest time of year! I can honestly say that I left her studio feeling not only beautiful, but also completely listened to and taken care of! I can’t possibly recommend Hillary enough for any makeup need that you may have and I already can’t wait to have her there on my special day!!

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you so much, Madison! I am so glad to hear all of this!!! I can't wait either! You will be the most beautiful bride!
    Jen P. Married on 01/29/2022

Hillary and her team are amazing!

Hillary is an incredibly talented makeup artist! She is very professional, responsive, and organized which made me feel confident that everything would run smoothly on my wedding day. Hillary did the makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother, and I and everyone looked stunning. I also booked hair services through Hillary and her teammate Ashley did an amazing job! Again, everyone looked and felt amazing! Hillary and Ashley have great, positive energy and it was fun having them with us while we were getting ready! Definitely book Hillary, you will not regret it!

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words, Jen! You were so easy going, and everyone there was fantastic! I LOVED how your look came together. The sassy pony was definitely the way to go ;)
  • Daniela
    Daniela C. Married on 10/02/2021

Hillary is BEYOND talented!

I could not have asked for a better experience with Hillary as my makeup artist! Right from the begining Hillary was responsive, helpful and helped me to determine what look I was going for on my wedding day. I was lucky to have Hillary do my makeup for both my engagement photos and for my wedding day and both times she did such an amazing and flawless job! All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup day of and Hillary made my mom look absolutely beautiful! She is so beyond talented and really knows hoe=w to highlight everyone's individual features. Truly she was my most responsive vendor and was always two steps ahead on planning, timelines and helpful tips. If you are considering working with Hillary for your wedding - do it! You will be so happy you did because she is AMAZING!

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Aww thank you, Daniela! It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your day. What a fabulous group of ladies you had! I hope the rest of your day was magical (by the photos it looks it!)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

4727 Main Rd Huntington, VT, 05462
Location of (Hillary Fay Freelance MUA)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding