4727 Main Rd, Huntington, VT 05462 Map · Phone number

About Hillary Fay Freelance MUA

Hillary is a Freelance Makeup Artist located in Huntington, Vermont. Hillary's main goal on your wedding day is to provide a luxury makeup experience by using some the best professional products on the market. Skin prep to setting spray, you will have only the best!

The high-definition makeup Hillary Fay Freelance MUA uses ensures that no matter what lighting is being used, your makeup will look exceptional. She offers a makeup trial run and provides her services on-site for your convenience. Ready to do makeup for up to 13 people, Hillary's complete wedding services include:

• Day-of makeup

47b38a1e6c278c8c 1515612959 0d20252bd8fb013d 1515612947407 6 erin closeup

16 Reviews for Hillary Fay Freelance MUA

Becca Pearsall · Married on 10/11/2019

We all felt beautiful!

Hillary was so easy to work with from the very start! She is extremely attentive and quick to respond to emails. Hillary worked quickly and kept everyone right on schedule! She is able to accommodate a large bridal party...and the moms! Everyone loved their fake lashes which she included at no extra fee. I still felt like myself after Hillary completed my makeup (just the best version!) since she kept things natural and classic which was the look I was going for. Hillary's prices are reasonable and she was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you SO much, Becca! Your group was all so much fun to work with, and everyone had such a fabulous idea of what they wanted for their looks.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

Thank you! Highly recommended.

I had found Hillary Fay while searching for makeup artists on Instagram for my wedding and followed her for a bit before deciding to book her and I am so glad I took the chance! I knew from following her posts that she took great pride in her work and I was not disappointed. Hillary is extremely responsive to emails and had great communication throughout the planning process. I had a trial with her before the wedding and she made sure to take time to explain the different products she was using and listened to the type of look that I was going for. She arrived early for our October wedding and helped make the morning run smoothly. She spent time with each person to listen to what they were looking for with their makeup for the day. Her work showed beautifully in photos and I truly could not have been happier with how everything turned out. I only wish she lived closer so I could have her do my makeup more often. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful on my wedding day Hillary Fay!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! I absolutely loved every minute of working with you, and feel like you became a friend! Your group was amazing, your venue was stunning, and seeing your day come together was incredible :)

Travis · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful work!

Hillary was wonderful to work with! I found Hillary through a recommendation from a friend, and I am so grateful that I did! She does beautiful work, and is so calm, professional, and fun to be around. She was super responsive from the moment I contacted her, making communication quick and easy throughout the planning process. My bridesmaids and my mom had different skin tones and skin types from each other, and she made each of them look and feel amazing. She worked seamlessly with both my hair artist as well as my photographers, and I felt incredibly well taken care of and relaxed on my wedding day. She worked quickly and efficiently, but didn't feel rushed at all. My makeup lasted all day with nothing more than lip touch ups needed and it photographed beautifully in everything from mid-day natural sunlight to indoors at our reception late at night. I highly recommend hiring Hillary!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA's reply:

Thank you so much for an amazing review, Emily! Your group was so fun and kind to work with. It was my absolute pleasure to work with you all! I hope married life is treating you well!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hillary Fay Freelance MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• 4727 Main Rd Huntington, VT, 05462 See on map
    Location of (Hillary Fay Freelance MUA)