8 Reviews for Salon Salon

Group Services (1)
Manicure/Pedicure (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
8 Salon Salon Reviews

The customer service was outstanding and the services completed were beautiful! Jen made everything AOK in my book! The wedding weekend in Waterbury was filled with torrential rains, lightening and power outages....some how the heavens brightened up everything for our first look, our ceremony and all the outside photos we could have wished for! This weekend was a great one and Jen's outstanding service made the hair and makeup part of the event stress free!!! Thank You! Thank YOU! Mrs Gia Zarrella Brown!

Profile Picture GIA, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup

Loved working with Salon Salon! The business is family owned and very comfortable. The front desk coordinator, Katie, was very nice and extremely responsive to my emails. The quality of work was great and the value was unbeatable for the Stowe area as it can get pricey. Makeup application is around $50 and includes fake eyelashes if you want - that's a great price!

I was really impressed at the hair stylists - just show them a picture from Pinterest or wherever and they execute it flawlessly. Jennifer also helped me put my veil in and showed my bridesmaids how to take it out after pictures. Definitely recommend! My hair and makeup lasted all day and night :)

Feel free to bring champagne, drinks and food to the salon while getting ready with the girls - so fun!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Jenn and the team at Salon Salon are fantastic. I had a hair and makeup trial with Jenn a couple of months before my wedding. She did a great job at the trial and an even better job on my actual wedding day. I wanted to have fresh flowers in my hair, and Jenn did a fantastic job of incorporating them in my up-do. My makeup was also perfect. I looked exactly like I wanted to on my wedding day. The team also did the hair and makeup for my mom and three bridesmaids. They all looked stunning too. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure

Salon, Salon did all of my wedding party's hair and makeup. I would highly recommend them, all of my girls looked amazing and I couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Would recommend to anyone for your wedding. I mostly communicated with Heather (the manager) about the details of the day and she was super nice and very professional. The actual day, Jennifer was our stylist and make up person. She was amazing, not only is she a true artist but me and my bridesmaids had so much fun just hanging out with her and chatting. She fit right in for our group.

Furthermore, she traveled to us and did on site hair and makeup and they were one of the only stylists I could find that could do a Sunday wedding!

Profile Picture Anya, 6/19/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a great place for my bridesmaids and I to get ready! We got married in August 2016 and the ladies at Salon Salon were more than accommodating! One of my friends gave me a makeover for a wedding present and the girls at Salon Salon were more than happy to provide services for everybody else except for me. They were super organized with a bridal party of over 12 people and provided the most beautiful hair and makeup! My girls and I were stunning! Katie was responsive and helpful, especially when several of my girls changed their minds at the last minute. I would definitely recommend trying this place out especially if you're going to get married in Stowe! The only thing that could have made this that much more perfect was if they could have come to us for the day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon
4.3

Jen is fantastic! She's done my hair twice - once for my own wedding and then three years later for my cousins's wedding. Both times she listened to my needs and created a work of art in less than an hour. Each time, the look fit my face well and worked. It also stayed in for a 6+ hour wedding, dancing and all! Super happy with my experience and Salon Salon as a whole. I will definitely return for any Vermont wedding needs!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/16/13, 1 Review