Rutland, Rutland, VT 05701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Em & M Makeup by Emily

Em & M Makeup by Emily is a freelance wedding makeup artist based in Rutland, Vermont. Emily will travel to your wedding location to provide makeup that will enhance your natural beauty and help you look and feel beautiful on your big day. Starting with a consultation, Emily will help bring your vision to life, creating a look that makes you feel confident walking down the aisle.

Em & M Makeup by Emily offers many wedding makeup services to complete the look you have always dreamed of for your special day, as well as your engagement shoot. She can provide services for you, your bridesmaids and junior bridesmaids, and even your flower girls. The wedding makeup services she provides to pamper you and your bridal party with include:

• Consultation

Pretty
unnamed2

4 Reviews for Em & M Makeup by Emily

Tiffany · Married on 09/17/2017

Emily was fantastic! I hired her for makeup on my wedding day and she did such a great job! Some of my family rarely wears makeup and they commented she made them look "natural, only better." Other family preferred a more dramatic look and she did a great job. I loved my makeup too!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2017

Emily was flexible and professional. She did an amazing job with my wedding makeup as my fiance and I both loved the look - many guests complimented on my eye makeup in particular which was all her. She does fantastic work and I'd recommend her to anyone getting married near Rutland.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 08/06/2016

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Em and M Makeup. My first impression of Emily was that she was incredibly friendly, warm, flexible and professional! This continued to prove true as we met for my trial and then again on my wedding day. She brought an incredibly important sense of calm to our crazy day and kept me sane while rain started outside! She was very attentive and responsive to the requests of my bridesmaids and patient with me as we designed my personalized look for the day. I couldn't have asked for a better make up artist for our day and will definitely be recommending her to anyone in the area!! Emily, thank you for making me feel so beautiful and pampered on my special day!

Sent on 09/28/2016