True Vermont Beauty

Montpelier, VT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Please note:

***All Saturday dates in June, July, August, September, and October of 2022 are booked

True Vermont Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup salon based out of Montpelier, Vermont owned by Liesel Manchester. Since she was 10 years old, Liesel has been a part of the wedding industry and delights in sharing her experience and talents with to-be-weds. Whether you’ve been envisioning a natural look or something more red-carpet-ready, this beautician is happy to help.

True Vermont Beauty takes pride in offering a range of hair and makeup services to suit their clients’ diverse styles and needs, specializing in travel services for weddings. Liesel can transform your tresses into the look of your dreams, whether that be an elegant updo, voluminous curls, or anything in between. Accessories, jewelry, and extensions can be added to any style for a one-of-a-kind finish. Using airbrush makeup, Liesel can apply a long-lasting look for your day’s highlights. To complement your natural beauty, this beautician also offers lash extensions and tinting services, as well as waxing, and brow treatments.

I don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize, so please leave a voicemail or send me a text. I will get back to you ASAP.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$87

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$87

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing

• Carolyn
    Carolyn M. Married on 06/17/2022

The BEST hair and makeup experience!

Liesel and her team were perfect in every way. I knew that I wanted my makeup to look natural and effortless and Liesel executed it perfectly - I felt so glamorous but completely myself. Even through the happy tears from the day and the hours of dancing at the reception, my hair and makeup still managed to look great!

I had TEN bridesmaids with different skin tones, hair types, and style preferences and each one of the girls were beaming after getting their hair and makeup done.

Liesel is a true professional and made my experience at the trial and on the wedding day so fun and enjoyable. I really felt like I discovered a hidden gem when I booked Liesel and I cannot recommend her more!

True Vermont Beauty's reply:

Thank you Carolyn! We had such a good time working with your group! The energy was amazing the entire day while we all rocked out to some tunes!
    Cara F. Married on 02/26/2022

She made everyone look amazing!

Liesel made everyone look so beautiful and also feel beautiful. She perfectly fulfilled my vision of the old Hollywood bride. I loved it! She was so easy to work with and fun to hang out with for the day. Liesel and her daughter executed everyone’s hair and makeup dreams and I highly recommend her and True Vermont Beauty.
  • Julie
    Julie B. Married on 11/24/2021

Highly recommend!

Liesel is the BEST! She made me feel absolutely amazing for my wedding day. My hair and makeup turned out even better than the pictures I showed her as examples of what I wanted. I highly recommend her to any bride.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

33 Valley View Road Montpelier, VT, 05602
802-272-5265
Location of (True Vermont Beauty)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding