278 Prim Road, Colchester, VT 05446 Map · Phone number

About SPA-phoria VT Onsite Special Event-Hair and Makeup

Event Hair & Make Up

The last thing a bride needs to worry about the day of her wedding is how she will get her entire party to the salon to have everyone get their hair done, get back to the wedding destination AND still have things run as scheduled.

We help take that worry away with our Onsite Services that includes Up dos and Makeup application.

It is recommended the bride come in prior to the big day to discuss styles she may have in mind about her hair. Bring pictures of styles and make up you love and we can go from there.

We do "Special Event Hair" for any occasion! Prom parties, Bar Mitzvah's, Anniversary parties what ever the special event may be.

We meet at your location to make you look and feel your best!

Contact us for more information

802-860-1010 or chfit@myfairpoint.net

Personal Training to get you ready for your Big Event!

I am also a NFPT certified Personal Trainer and offer online personal training to get you looking great for your Big Day. If you need help with an at home program or would like to come in and tighten and tone before the big day I'd be more than happy to recommend a custom program.

I have been a stylist for over 24 years and a Certified Personal Trainer for over 10 years. I combined both of my businesses and opened Colchester Health & Fitness & SPA-phoria Salon in Colchester, VT.

I've worked with several Brides to help them get in shape for their special day!

I love being able to make people look and feel great for their " Big Day" no matter the occasion.

Please contact for more information

802-860-1010 or chfit@myfairpoint.net

Bohemian Braid
fbimg1438041447303
show pic 5
SPA-phoria VT Onsite Special Event-Hair and Makeup
stacey yankee classic ifpa pro sword
figuresoa
j7
MG1623
MG1630

3 Reviews for SPA-phoria VT Onsite Special Event-Hair and Makeup

I thought Stacy was excellent to work with. I loved how she styled all of my brides maids hair as well as mine. I would highly recommend her. She is very sweet and great to work with.

mary · event on: 05/18/2014

Stacey was very helpful, fun to talk to, and did a great job for me. She made a special effort to help me on my son's graduation, for one little job, just me!, which I think was very kind and very professional. Answered my query promptly, was dependable and punctual. Highly recommend.

Katharine · Married on 08/27/2016

Ally was great with myself and bridesmaids. We loved our makeup and she was flexible with all of our requests! I wouldn't definitely use her again!

SPA-phoria VT Onsite Special Event-Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Gym, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Perm, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Body Wraps, Classes, Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training, Supplements, Weight-loss Plans
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5

• Makeup By Kirstin
    Makeup By Kirstin Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacey is a fantastic hairdresser and so great to work with. She is my primary hairstylist. She travels with me to my on-site weddings and has always amazed me with her work .I throughly enjoy working with Stacey.

• 278 Prim Road Colchester, VT 05446 See on map
    8028601010 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Thursday 5:30am-8:00pm Friday 5:30am-7:00pm Saturday & Sunday 8:00-2:00pm