Burlington, Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Jennifer Perellie is an award-winning, internationally published professional freelance makeup artist with over a decade of work behind her. Professionally trained with a focus on photo-friendly and long-lasting products, Jennifer's love for beauty makeup and a passion for the fast-paced atmosphere of the runway seamlessly moved her into the wedding industry. With her roots in the Green Mountains Jennifer fast became Vermont’s most sought after freelance bridal makeup artist.

“For me, working in the wedding industry has been one of the greatest loves of my life.”

Known for her flawless beauty makeup, Jennifer's focus is on creating a look that results in the best version of you.

“I truly think the most beautiful makeup is enhancing makeup. Flawlessly blended pigments and radiant skin are what I gravitate towards as a makeup artist. The kind of makeup you want to see when you look back at your bridal portrait years from your wedding day, that is always my goal. I think that is why people are drawn to my work and why I'm such a good fit for the bridal industry.”

Jennifer’s work has been featured many times over on such notable publications as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, The Knot, Bridal Guide, Brides.com, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes,100 Layer Cake, June Bug Weddings, Elle China, Bride Canada, Wedding Inspirasi, Chic Vintage Brides, Vermont Weddings, WellWed Vermont, New York, New Hampshire & Maine, Cape & Islands, Hamptons, Vermont Vows, Vermont Bride, Sweet Violet Bride, Rustic Wedding Chic, Borrowed & Blue, Wedding Chicks, Fab You Bliss, Burnetts Boards, Reverie Gallery, Confetti Daydreams, Southern New England Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Grey Likes Weddings, The Perfect Palette, Carats and Cake, Two Bright Lights, LaBride, Elegant Wedding and Artfully Wed.

Jennifer's work has also been seen on Herriger Films, Henninger Media Services, Remedy Health Media and Prevention Magazine.

Follow Jennifer Perellie Makeup on
michele and charles wedding 068
vtbridewinspr16cover
photo 1 jennifer perellie makeup photocredit geoff
Jennifer Perellie Makeup
jewelled illusion neckline ballgown wedding dre
fairisle20

35 Reviews for Jennifer Perellie Makeup

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Jennifer!

I will start by saying that I am a make-up girl! I wear make-up everyday, and I have a pretty large make-up collection, so I am well versed in applying my own make-up. However for my wedding day, I didn’t want to be the one applying my own make-up as I knew I would be stressed and I also wanted to be pampered! So I found Jennifer through reviews and could not have been happier about my decision. I think she was a little worried at first about doing my make-up since I am so into doing my own, but we worked together so well during my trial and came up with a look that we both loved. We used both some of my products and some of hers, which I really appreciated incorporating some of my favorite products from my own collection that I knew worked for me so well. When the wedding day came, she was fast and professional, having me, five bridesmaids, two moms, and my sister in law to do. We finished quicker than she had budgeted for! She takes a picture of your makeup at your trial and makes notes of what she used, so she had my look down and knew exactly what she was doing the day of and my makeup was locked down all day and night, even though we got a little rain during my first look. One of my bridesmaids had a moment during her makeup due to some personal insecurities she is dealing with, and Jennifer handled the situation very professionally. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and Jennifer was able to come up with a look that fit each of them, as I did not have a specific look in mind for the girls, outside of no bold lipsticks. She was able to do minimal but beautiful makeup for the girls who didn’t wear much on a regular basis, and went more full face for the girls who are used to wearing makeup on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Erin

Sent on 03/17/2019

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

Jennifer was awesome! I chose her because of photos and reviews about how natural her makeup looks and she was perfect for me and my bridal party! I couldn’t do a trial and I’m not a huge makeup person so I didn’t provide any guidance - which I think freaked her out a bit- but without any prep or trial she did a fantastic job and every one of my bridesmaids and Mom had the perfect level and type of makeup for them. Even my husband (who knows nothing about makeup and typically hates it) remarked that everyone looked beautiful but not overdone which is exactly what we were going for and asked her for. She’s kind and nice, but also clear cut with pricing and timing to make it simple for me to plan and schedule my ladies. She’s pricier than other makeup options in the area but her quality is SO good and it was 100% worth it for me- if this is in your budget and you want to make sure everyone looks great, you must book her!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jennifer Perellie Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• An Affair by the Lake
    An Affair by the Lake Mansion Weddings

Jennifer is truly a master of her craft! She has an amazing ability to listen to her clients, help them find their perfect look, and (seemingly) effortlessly put it all together. She is so easy to work with, fun, and professional. She makes her clients feel relaxed, and brings out their very best beauty, both inside and out. If you're to choose one indulgence for yourself, make it booking Jennifer - she is worth it!

• The Inn at the Round Barn Farm
    The Inn at the Round Barn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love when our couples choose Jennifer for their special occasion! Jennifer's brides are stunning in person and, just as important, perfect in their photos. Always the consummate professional, Jennifer follows up promptly, arrives with everything she needs to tackle even the most surprising last minute change, executes a beautiful finish, and works well within our timelines and also with our coordinating staff. Thanks Jennifer for all you do to make our Round Barn families happily ever after.

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Jen is a makeup wizard. Every bride I have photographed who had their makeup done by Jen were simply glowing and gorgeous.

• Burlington Burlington, VT, 05401 See on map