Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 62

About Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Makeup is my true passion. It is a game changer and when applied perfectly for whatever occasion it can transform and move you. As a makeup artist I get to tell a story. Makeup sets the mood. Makeup is important!

As one of Vermont's most sought-after freelance makeup artists, I offer years of experience working on-site and I love what I do! Educated and experienced in both photo-friendly and long lasting makeup products, I will explore and plan with you the perfect look, feel and style that you want to achieve.

My training as a makeup artist started at MAC Cosmetics, the recognized leader in makeup artistry. My comprehensive training permits me to execute the latest trends as well as the most traditional styles. I am extremely conscious of hygienic practices and my kit is meticulously maintained and contains a vast array of brushes and a deep selection of palettes as I am constantly updating my inventory with the latest high-end makeup collections. I have years of experience practicing perfect, technical, makeup application skills while working in high pressure environments.

Editorial Coverage: Martha Stewart Weddings | 100 Layer Cake | Style Me Pretty | Green Wedding Shoes | The Knot | ELLE China | Chic Vintage Brides | Wedding Inspirasi | Ruffled | WellWed Vermont, New York, New Hampshire & Maine, Cape & Islands, Hamptons | Vermont Vows | Vermont Bride | Sweet Violet Bride | Rustic Wedding Chic | Borrowed & Blue | Wedding Chicks | Bride Canada | Fab You Bliss | Burnetts Boards | Reverie Gallery | Confetti Daydreams | Southern New England Weddings | Magnolia Rouge | Grey Likes Weddings | Brides.com | Bridal Guide | The Perfect Palette | Carats and Cake I Two Bright Lights | Chic Vintage Brides | LaBride | Elegant Wedding | Artfully Wed I Coastal Bride

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please feel free to contact me through my website www.jenniferperellie.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JenniferPerellieMakeup

bythelake 151
photo 1 jennifer perellie makeup photocredit geoff
bythelake 149
Jennifer Perellie Makeup
jewelled illusion neckline ballgown wedding dre
fairisle20
20150912buttenwieserpreparations071

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

Jennifer was awesome! I chose her because of photos and reviews about how natural her makeup looks and she was perfect for me and my bridal party! I couldn’t do a trial and I’m not a huge makeup person so I didn’t provide any guidance - which I think freaked her out a bit- but without any prep or trial she did a fantastic job and every one of my bridesmaids and Mom had the perfect level and type of makeup for them. Even my husband (who knows nothing about makeup and typically hates it) remarked that everyone looked beautiful but not overdone which is exactly what we were going for and asked her for. She’s kind and nice, but also clear cut with pricing and timing to make it simple for me to plan and schedule my ladies. She’s pricier than other makeup options in the area but her quality is SO good and it was 100% worth it for me- if this is in your budget and you want to make sure everyone looks great, you must book her!

Jill · Married on 07/28/2018

Enhancing natural beauty!

Jennifer came to my mom's house to do makeup for my six bridesmaids, my mom, and me on my wedding day. She was so amazing at making every woman look like herself, but turned up a notch. I trusted her input when I was wanting a more dramatic look and she edited me a bit- I was so glad I listened to her when i got my photos back. My mom had been especially concerned about the makeup and when she and I went for a trial with Jennifer, she was so happy! Jennifer puts everyone at ease and is a true perfectionist.

Jennifer Perellie Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• An Affair by the Lake
    An Affair by the Lake Mansion Weddings

Jennifer is truly a master of her craft! She has an amazing ability to listen to her clients, help them find their perfect look, and (seemingly) effortlessly put it all together. She is so easy to work with, fun, and professional. She makes her clients feel relaxed, and brings out their very best beauty, both inside and out. If you're to choose one indulgence for yourself, make it booking Jennifer - she is worth it!

• The Inn at the Round Barn Farm
    The Inn at the Round Barn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love when our couples choose Jennifer for their special occasion! Jennifer's brides are stunning in person and, just as important, perfect in their photos. Always the consummate professional, Jennifer follows up promptly, arrives with everything she needs to tackle even the most surprising last minute change, executes a beautiful finish, and works well within our timelines and also with our coordinating staff. Thanks Jennifer for all you do to make our Round Barn families happily ever after.

• The Light + Color
    The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Jen is a makeup wizard. Every bride I have photographed who had their makeup done by Jen were simply glowing and gorgeous.

• Burlington, VT 05401 See on map