Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Vermont + Destination Freelance Makeup Artist Specializing in Weddings, Editorial & Film.

Hello! Thank you for considering me as your makeup artist!

Makeup is my true passion. It is a game changer and when applied perfectly for whatever occasion it can transform and move you. As a makeup artist I get to tell a story. Makeup sets the mood. Makeup is important!

As one of Vermont's most sought-after freelance makeup artists, I offer years of experience working on-site and I love what I do! Educated and experienced in both photo-friendly and long lasting makeup products, I will explore and plan with you the perfect look, feel and style that you want to achieve.

My training as a makeup artist started at MAC Cosmetics, the recognized leader in makeup artistry. My comprehensive training permits me to execute the latest trends as well as the most traditional styles. I am extremely conscious of hygienic practices and my kit is meticulously maintained and contains a vast array of brushes and a deep selection of palettes as I am constantly updating my inventory with the latest high-end makeup collections. I have years of experience practicing perfect, technical, makeup application skills while working in high pressure environments.

Editorial Coverage: 100 Layer Cake I Style Me Pretty | Green Wedding Shoes | The Knot  | ELLE China | Chic Vintage Brides | Wedding Inspirasi | Ruffled | WellWed Vermont, New York, New Hampshire & Maine, Cape & Islands, Hamptons | Vermont Vows | Vermont Bride | Sweet Violet Bride | Rustic Wedding Chic | Borrowed & Blue | Wedding Chicks | Bride Canada | Fab You Bliss | Burnetts Boards | Reverie Gallery | Confetti Daydreams | Southern New England Weddings | Magnolia Rouge | Grey Likes Weddings | Brides.com | Bridal Guide | The Perfect Palette | Carats and Cake I Two Bright Lights | Chic Vintage Brides | LaBride | Elegant Wedding | Artfully Wed I Coastal Bride

Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please feel free to contact me through my website www.jenniferperellie.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JenniferPerellieMakeup

Makeup (7)
Consultations (5)
Contour Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)

I had a wonderful experience with Jennifer. Vermont was a bit of a destination wedding for us, so my only communication with her before my wedding day was via email. She was always prompt and professional and willing to answer any and all questions I had. On the day of, she arrived right on time and had a presence that immediately put me at ease. Since we hadn't done a trial, she asked my opinion each step of the way, making sure that we achieved my vision. She was also insistent that I tell her the truth if I didn't like something and that we could change/adjust anything that wasn't working for me, but no such adjustment was needed. I had requested lashes, but to her credit, she did not think they were working on me and we decided together to ditch them. She could have sold them to me anyway and not cared, but she was genuinely invested in my look being right, so I thought that was a great show of character. Since we had not had a trial and I was unable to purchase my lipstick ahead of time for touchups during the day, she graciously gave me a small sample to get me though, and it was a lifesaver! We have already received our wedding photos and I'm very happy with how my makeup came out and held up all day long! Working with Jennifer was a joy.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sweet, fun, creative, talented...I could go on for days about Jennifer. I was the type of bride who honestly was not looking forward to the "getting ready" hours before the wedding. However, once we hired Jennifer, I literally could not wait for the wedding day and for my wedding party to meet and spend time with Jennifer! She is an absolute delight to be around- all of us wanted to adopt Jennifer in our friend group if she'd have us. Furthermore, her talent. There are no words to describe the natural and beautiful looks she creates uniquely suited for each person's style. Each of my bridesmaids looked "just like themselves" but with just a little extra lovely thrown in there! I could not believe the diversity of color palettes that Jennifer draws from, and her knowledge of makeup. Everything she does is built on years of experience, deep knowledge and love of the makeup she hand chooses with care, and her own passion for her craft. Jennifer is a great fit for you if you are looking for talent mixed with a modest and wonderful personality! And don't let her modesty fool you- she has the portfolio of a star.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was a true professional - through the entire booking process, trial, and wedding day. My bridesmaids, officiant, mother, mother-in-law, and I all felt like ourselves, but better and we looked like movie stars for the entire wedding day. Jennifer did an incredible job paying attention to each of us and taking her time to make sure we liked the look. A GO TO vendor for any Vermont bride!

Profile Picture Colin, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews

Wedding Party Makeup
Maximum Group Size
5 AWARDS

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Jennifer is truly a master of her craft! She has an amazing ability to listen to her clients, help them find their perfect look, and (seemingly) effortlessly put it all together. She is so easy to work with, fun, and professional. She makes her clients feel relaxed, and brings out their very best beauty, both inside and out. If you're to choose one indulgence for yourself, make it booking Jennifer - she is worth it!

We love when our couples choose Jennifer for their special occasion! Jennifer's brides are stunning in person and, just as important, perfect in their photos. Always the consummate professional, Jennifer follows up promptly, arrives with everything she needs to tackle even the most surprising last minute change, executes a beautiful finish, and works well within our timelines and also with our coordinating staff. Thanks Jennifer for all you do to make our Round Barn families happily ever after.

Jen is a makeup wizard. Every bride I have photographed who had their makeup done by Jen were simply glowing and gorgeous.

I highly recommend Jennifer to be your makeup artist for your wedding day. One of the first things I did when I moved to Vermont was to seek out a great makeup artist to work with. Once I found Jennifer, I was so happy! She is super professional to work with yet still creative. She communicates with everyone to make sure the look is cohesive and perfect. You'll be more then happy to have her on your beauty team for your big day!

Jennifer has overwhelming talent to illuminate the beauty of all the brides when she does her magic with makeup. She not only is a professional, she puts her clients at ease to know they are in "good and creative" hands!

Events