Jennifer Perellie Makeup

Burlington, VT View map

Known for her flawless beauty makeup, Jennifer's focus is on creating a look that results in the best version of you.

“I truly think the most beautiful makeup is enhancing makeup. Flawlessly blended pigments and radiant skin are what I gravitate towards as a makeup artist. The kind of makeup you want to see when you look back at your bridal portrait years from your wedding day, that is always my goal. I think that is why people are drawn to my work and why I'm such a good fit for the bridal industry.”

Jennifer Perellie is an award-winning, internationally published professional freelance makeup artist with over a decade of work behind her. Professionally trained with a focus on photo-friendly and long-lasting products, Jennifer's love for beauty makeup and a passion for the fast-paced atmosphere of the runway seamlessly moved her into the wedding industry. With her roots in the Green Mountains Jennifer fast became Vermont’s most sought after freelance bridal makeup artist.

“For me, working in the wedding industry has been one of the greatest loves of my life.”

Jennifer’s work has been featured many times over on such notable publications as Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Boston Weddings, The Knot, Bridal Guide, Brides.com, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes, Brides & Weddings, 100 Layer Cake, June Bug Weddings, Elle China, Bride Canada, Wedding Inspirasi, Chic Vintage Brides, Vermont Weddings, WellWed Vermont, New York, New Hampshire & Maine, Cape & Islands, Hamptons, Vermont Vows, Vermont Bride, Sweet Violet Bride, Rustic Wedding Chic, Borrowed & Blue, Wedding Chicks, Fab You Bliss, Burnetts Boards, Reverie Gallery, Confetti Daydreams, The Venue Report, Southern New England Weddings, Magnolia Rouge, Grey Likes Weddings, The Perfect Palette, Carats and Cake, Two Bright Lights, LaBride, Elegant Wedding and Artfully Wed.

Jennifer's work has also been seen on Herriger Films, Henninger Media Services, Remedy Health Media and Prevention Magazine.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Annie
    Annie S. Married on 10/16/2021

Jennifer is amazingly talented, hire her!!

Jennifer is the absolute best!! She's so professional and talented. She understood exactly what I was going for, which was a barebones natural look with a hint of whimsy. I by no means understand or know anything about makeup, so it was really important to me to find someone who knew how to make me look beautiful without looking too made-up. Jennifer is that person!! She also did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids who all have different skin tones and facial structures. They all looked so radiant and loved their make up. Jennifer is the person you want for your wedding because of her work and her knowledge of the overall wedding process. She was right on time and was a great hype woman for me and all my bridesmaids as well as a calming presence. Jennifer is the absolute best choice!!!
  • Cassie
    Cassie S. Married on 08/14/2021

August 2021 Wedding with Jennifer

Jennifer is an amazing make up artist - she is incredibly professional and skilled at her job. I actually hired another make up artist and parted ways after a disaster trial, and was so lucky Jennifer was open on our wedding date. She was worth every penny! I appreciated her expertise in helping me choose the perfect wedding look and she listened to all of my bridesmaids in their requests for natural looks as well. I highly recommend Jennifer!
  • Megan
    Megan J. Married on 07/10/2021

Simply the best!

Jennifer was professional, extraordinarily talented, kind, and perfect for our group. I missed our run though, and Jennifer assured me she would nail it on my wedding day, and she did. She gave me the perfect understated classic look that will be forever timeless. Hire her! There is no one better if you want to love your wedding pictures forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Cyrus
    27 photos · 08/17/2019

An Affair by the Lake An Affair by the Lake Mansion Weddings

Jennifer is truly a master of her craft! She has an amazing ability to listen to her clients, help them find their perfect look, and (seemingly) effortlessly put it all together. She is so easy to work with, fun, and professional. She makes her clients feel relaxed, and brings out their very best beauty, both inside and out. If you're to choose one indulgence for yourself, make it booking Jennifer - she is worth it!

The Inn at the Round Barn Farm The Inn at the Round Barn Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love when our couples choose Jennifer for their special occasion! Jennifer's brides are stunning in person and, just as important, perfect in their photos. Always the consummate professional, Jennifer follows up promptly, arrives with everything she needs to tackle even the most surprising last minute change, executes a beautiful finish, and works well within our timelines and also with our coordinating staff. Thanks Jennifer for all you do to make our Round Barn families happily ever after.

The Light + Color The Light + Color Wedding Photographers

Jen is a makeup wizard. Every bride I have photographed who had their makeup done by Jen were simply glowing and gorgeous.

Burlington Burlington, VT, 05401
Location of (Jennifer Perellie Makeup)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding