Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A'doraBelle Bridal

A’doraBelle Bridal is a full service bridal boutique with an expert bridal consultant team, various silhouettes, hundreds of samples in sizes 4 to 30W to try on from a wide range of bridal designers each with their own characteristics.

We offer a two hour bridal gown appointment where you will receive consultation time to determine your particular style. You will be treated to a beautiful private suite large enough to accommodate your special guests. You can also find your headpiece, veil, jewelry, shoes, dresses for your bridesmaids & flower girls and tuxedo rentals for your groom and his bridal party.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Cleaning (1)
Preservation (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Garters (1)

Went here to get a bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding. First of all, the lady tries to convince me to order a size up than what I was measured for. I told her I planned on losing a little weight too, but she insisted that I order the size she gave me. I'm assuming so they can get money for alterations. Our dresses finally came in and my friends mom made and appointment for our fitting. The lady even told her to let us know to bring our shoes. She gets there and is told that the appointment was just to pick up the dresses. Why would you need an appointment to pick up your dress?! How hard is it to grab a dress from the back and do a transaction?! So then the lady calls my friends mom and says that if everyone doesn't pick their dress up by Saturday, then she's charging $5 a day!!! This place had terrible customer service, just wants money and doesn't care how they treat their customers. They're rude and a huge rip off! I considered looking for a wedding dress there for myself, but after this experience I will be letting everyone i know not to go there. I have no idea how they have 4 stars on Google right now, because they barely deserve one.*Update* my mom went to pick my dress up on Saturday. The lady told her her card wasn't going through then asked my mom to keep her cc info, and she'd try running it Monday. My mom said "okay, but im taking the dress". The lady said no, and my mom was angry stating that they wanted to charge an extra $5 a day if it wasn't picked up that day. So they finally got her card to go through and she was able to take it home. I tried it on and the dress is literally falling off me! This place is a joke. The lady doesn't know how to do measurements and is rude! Please avoid if you want a quality dress with quality service!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melanie, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I was very weary of going dress shopping. I am not much of a dress girl so I was afraid I was going to be every where and not know where to begin. They made it so easy for me. I picked out 10 dresses that I wanted to try on and ended up not liking any of them. So, they took into great consideration what I told them I wanted and they did just that! I found my dress the first time I went dress shopping and I am so in love with it! When ordering my dress they told me it would take two months for it to come in, it actually only took them a month and a half! I could not be more pleased with the service I received when I was there!!

Profile Picture Sam, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

My experience at A'doraBelle Bridal was everything I hadn't found at all the other dress shops I had gone to in my search for THE dress. I was treated like a princess bride from the very moment I stepped into the shop. The staff was warm and knowledgeable. They were actually the ones that pulled THE dress for me! On top of that, my appointment was the last of the day and they stayed open later so I could feel confident in the dress I chose. They really made my mom and I feel like family. After such a great experience, I brought my bridesmaids there as well to look for their dresses, and we had the same experience! Everything in their shop is affordable for any budget, they carry an awesome line of dresses that can be custom made just for you, and they carry REAL sizes in their dresses, not just 2s and 4s that make you feel bad about yourself. I would recommend this bridal shop to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Appts. Only

A'doraBelle Bridal Pricing