White Arbor Bridal & Formals

Saline, Michigan View map

Local to Saline, Michigan, family-owned bridal boutique White Arbor Bridal specializes in designer bridal fashion and accessories. Established in 2012 by co-founders Diana and Brent, White Arbor Bridal is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to provide a memorable, yet affordable bridal shopping experience.

White Arbor Bridal serves brides and bridesmaids, and provides numerous high-quality bridal accessories — including jewelry, veils, shoes, belts, and headpieces — to complete your wedding look. Tuxedos with bridesmaid-matching color swatches can also be provided for the groom and groomsmen. Appointments are only required for weekends, meaning that walk-ins are otherwise always welcome. Flexible to your needs, bridal boutique hours can be tailored to your appointment needs upon request. White Arbor Bridal is passionate about providing a wide selection of bridal gown styles ranging from modern to vintage that can meet the needs of any size or budget. The stylist team provides one-on-one attention to ensure that brides feel listened to and understood. Cleaning and preservation services are also provided to ensure the lasting quality of your gown after your wedding day.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• mv115
    Michelle Married on 11/10/2018

Worth the Drive!

I heard about White Arbor while at the Novi Bridal Expo in January. I was a bit nervous due to how far from home they were, but I figured I would give it a shot. In the end, the hour and a half drive each way for each of my visits was more than worth it! I worked with Diana my first two visits and she was AMAZING! The first was to try on a variety of beautiful gowns and the second visit was to see a dress I had my eye on that they normally didn't carry. Diana went the extra step to bring it in on loan from the designer and it ended being the one! I was thrilled! On my last visit to pick up my dress, I worked with Nikki and she was FANTASTIC! Very knowledgable and provided great ideas and suggestions to ensure I look my best. Thank you so much for turning what was my most dreaded wedding task into a truly memorable experience!
  • ELL<3
    Emily Married on 05/19/2018
    Nikki was great to work with, the experience was laid-back and professional. I have recommended White Arbor to many friends since.
  • Abbey
    Abbey Married on 10/21/2017
    I actually went to White Arbor Bridal twice. The first was for dresses and Chelsea was amazing. She texted me pictures of different dresses in stock and listed to what I had to say and looked at inspiration pics. While I did not find my dress here, the staff was absolutely amazing and I would send anyone in SE Michigan to this great shop. Two months after my first visit, I did go back to the store for their Bridal Accessories trunk show and I was able to find all my needed accessories to go with my dress (it was even the same designer!). They let me bring my dress in, fully knowing that I had purchased it elsewhere and treated me as if I had made the purchase there. Seriously, the ladies there are top notch.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jamie & Brad
    81 photos · 06/07/2019

6877 State Road, Suite B Saline, Michigan, 48176
Location of (White Arbor Bridal & Formals)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding