White Arbor Bridal & Formals Reviews

White Arbor Bridal & Formals 7
  • mv115

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2018

Worth the Drive!

I heard about White Arbor while at the Novi Bridal Expo in January. I was a bit nervous due to how far from home they were, but I figured I would give it a shot. In the end, the hour and a half drive each way for each of my visits was more than worth it! I worked with Diana my first two visits and she was AMAZING! The first was to try on a variety of beautiful gowns and the second visit was to see a dress I had my eye on that they normally didn't carry. Diana went the extra step to bring it in on loan from the designer and it ended being the one! I was thrilled! On my last visit to pick up my dress, I worked with Nikki and she was FANTASTIC! Very knowledgable and provided great ideas and suggestions to ensure I look my best. Thank you so much for turning what was my most dreaded wedding task into a truly memorable experience!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • ELL<3

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Nikki was great to work with, the experience was laid-back and professional. I have recommended White Arbor to many friends since.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    White Arbor Bridal & Formals 16
    White Arbor Bridal & Formals 17
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 10/21/2017

I actually went to White Arbor Bridal twice. The first was for dresses and Chelsea was amazing. She texted me pictures of different dresses in stock and listed to what I had to say and looked at inspiration pics. While I did not find my dress here, the staff was absolutely amazing and I would send anyone in SE Michigan to this great shop. Two months after my first visit, I did go back to the store for their Bridal Accessories trunk show and I was able to find all my needed accessories to go with my dress (it was even the same designer!). They let me bring my dress in, fully knowing that I had purchased it elsewhere and treated me as if I had made the purchase there. Seriously, the ladies there are top notch.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

I came across White Arbor Bridal at a bridal show. I loved the dresses that I saw there, plus the store location is close by me. I decided to start my wedding dress shopping at this store. I wasn't expecting to find a dress at the first place I looked, but with Darcy's help I found "The One". Darcy gave me different suggestions and pointers for the dress and even for alterations to get look I was going for. As a bonus, I was surprised when I received a phone call saying my dress came in early. I also found a few bridesmaid dresses I really liked. I highly recommend White Arbor Bridal. Very reasonable prices for beautiful, quality dresses.

Sent on 06/12/2016
  • Private_User306

Chelsea · Married on 02/18/2017

So far this has been the best experience we have had in wedding planning. Darcy was absolutely fantastic and so attentive. We tried other bridal salons in the area and were extremely disappointed. We would definitely recommend White Arbor Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Trisha · Married on 12/17/2016

I bought my dress from this store. I am one of the headrest people to find clothing for. I was looking for a blue gown any shape. The sales rep didn't waste my time looking at dresses that didn't come in blue. She let me know what was available and only showed me that. I took my oldest flower girl (6 years old) with me. She wanted to help and Darcy worked vary well with her. Letting her help pull the dress straight, fixing the train, and answering any questions that she had. I couldn't believe how helpful and patience the whole staff there was. The dress even with the changes that I wanted was still affordable. I would recommend this shop to any one who would like more of a hands on experience. thank you ladies for making our whole day.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Tracy · Married on 12/10/2016

White Arbor Bridal was simply fantastic with helping not only pick my attire, but my bridesmaid's and my step-mother's dresses as well. They recommended an awesome tailor and steamed my dress prior to my wedding. They were awesome. I highly recommend them for your wedding attire.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Mary · Married on 07/23/2016

Super nice and friendly. I got a high quality dress that was within my budget. Zero pressure to pick a dress immediately.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2016

This place is amazing. They take appointments over walk ins which is awesome! I hate other dress shops that leave you to assist walk ins when you've had an appointment for weeks. (Why some people complain about this is BEYOND me. It's so much better this way.) They're attentive and good at what they do. After explaining some styles I liked, the dress I ended up choosing was one she pulled for me based on what I told her I liked. Very professional, sweet women. She made me comfortable and made me laugh. Best experience I had out of all the shops I went to!

Sent on 08/15/2016

They were super friendly and knowledgable and made me feel like a bride.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kim · Married on 01/30/2016

I had an amazing experience here. They have a pretty good selection of gowns without being too overwhelming. Tracey was awesome at helping pick gowns and even personalizing the gowns with little details like adding belts and accessories! And... added bonus, every gown in the store is under $2000 which I didn't know before going there. Would definitely recommend the shop to anyone!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

White Arbor Bridal is such a great bridal shop in Ann Arbor. We went to a few other places and I either felt shamed for being a "Larger" girl (size 20 wedding gown), or there wasn't much that I could try on because their sample sizes were too small, and their plus size selection was extremely limited.
    I found my gown (Allure 2569) and it was just perfect. The first dress I tried on at that store, and while it was slightly over my budget, we couldn't NOT try it on when we saw it on the rack. Diana was so helpful. She helped explain how it would look when it was the right size, helped me figure out the different ordering varieties, and kept me in the loop throughout the process. We also got all of our bridesmaids dresses there, and she offered to wait until everyone was in to order them so they'd all be from the same dye lot.
    Theyre just very down to earth at this shop, and it makes you feel very comfortable. My dress was PERFECT, and I couldn't have asked for better people to help me find it.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

The lady at the store was very helpful she choose dresses within ur budget and help u put them on and gave u a list to get it altered I would recommend the store they have bridesmaids and flower girl dresses and ring bearer outfits but do not have shoes when u make an appointment they will be there wating for u

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kristy · Married on 09/05/2015

This store was recommended to me by a friend, and after spending a lot of time looking at too many other stores, I'm so glad I went to White Arbor Bridal. Although the shop isn't as large as some of the others, don't let that dissuade you. The owner and staff members were warm and helpful and did all the little things that make it a great experience. For instance (1) my name and wedding date was written with hearts on the mirror in my changing room, (2) during the consultation, I felt like I was actually being LISTENED to, (3) the owner actually picked out my dress - I never would have grabbed it off the shelf, but it was EXACTLY what I had set out looking for. I had gone away from a sheath-style dress due to other sales rep recommendations at other stores, but she explained the benefits and made me feel beautiful and confident I was making a good choice. And... my dress came in much earlier than expected! Saying "yes to the dress" was never easier.

Sent on 10/23/2015

I went to 5 different bridal shops multiple times trying to pick out my dress. I was really torn between so many beautiful dresses but the ladies at white arbor were incredibly generous and flexible with me and had dresses in my price range to boot! They were very conscious of my price limitations and encouraged me to try the dresses on as many times as I needed to in order to make up my mind. It was a calm, quiet environment and I really appreciated how helpful they were without pressuring or getting impatient. They let me turn and spin and talk it out with my mom with zero rush. It was great!
    They also laid out all the costs up front without any frills or any sense of trying to hide anything. They told me what to expect for alteration costs so I could budget that in as well.
    Overall a great store!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Theresa · Married on 07/10/2015

White Arbor Bridal made me feel like I was their most important client. They created a beautiful space for me to try on dresses, and did an outstanding job helping me find styles I liked, at a price respectful to my budget. The staff was very upfront about costs and helped me envision my dress after my desired alterations. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Carrie · Married on 06/27/2015

I literally stumbled upon White Arbor when I was out to lunch in the same strip mall. I had no idea there was a bridal store in my hometown and was thrilled too see that there was! I walked in and fell in love with many dresses and was shocked to see the extremely reasonable prices. Diana (owner) immediately approached my mom and I and made us feel so welcomed and well-served. Before walking into White Arbor, we had an appointment scheduled at Beckers and immediately cancelled it after talking to Diana. We made an appointment at White Arbor for about a month later and LOVED IT! My mom, sister, grandmother, and future mother-in-law arrived and Diana already had dresses in mind for me. She was prompt, thoughtful, and let us really explore. She didn't make me feel like I needed to be super careful when putting them on and let me put them on myself. I had one in mind but she insisted that I try on 10-15 dresses. She had a wide variety of dresses both on sale and full-priced. She really listened to me and made sure to ask how I felt in the dress. She didn't impose her agenda or thoughts and really let me feel beautiful in my dress. She helped my thought process by asking great questions and encouraging me to remember what I liked about the dress. White Arbor is perfect for anyone local, but definitely worth the drive!! I found my dress and LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2015

Trying on wedding dresses, and ultimately buying my wedding dress from White Arbor Bridal was a dream come true! I was very impressed with the selection and range of dresses that they had in the store. I had a specific dress in mind (all lace, not strapless) and I must have tried on almost 20 dresses that all met the criteria! I had a hard time narrowing it down, but I finally picked two that I loved the most. Tracy and Diana were so patient with me, and let me try on the dresses over and over, so that I could compare them and try and make a decision. When I still couldn't decide, they happily made another appointment for me the next day, so I could come back and try on the two dresses again. They only allow one dress appointment at a time, so all of their attention is on you, and focused on helping you find the right wedding dress. Although I couldn't decide between the two dresses, nothing about the appointments were stressful or pushy.The next day when I went back, I tried on the two dresses that I loved multiple times, but Tracy was very accommodating and patient with me again. I finally decided on my dream dress and I can't wait until it arrives in a few months, and I get to wear it again! Thank you, Diana and Tracy for making my wedding dress experience so phenomenal!

Sent on 09/11/2014

They were amazing, and they made me feel so beautiful when trying on dresses. I'm a slightly plus size bride, and they still had sample sizes that worked for me. It was an amazing experience, and I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

Great experience and highly recommended!
    This was the last of 3 visits on my dress trying day. I live out of state so there was some scheduling to get everything all set. They were helpful when I had to adjust times and scheduling more than once. They were warm and friendly and not pretentious. We had just come from a very up-tight place that would not allow pictures and pressured a lot for the sale. This was a breath of fresh air.

Their selection was great and prices amazing! I know sometimes people shy away because think lower prices might mean lower service/quality, but this was NOT the case. They had some of the exact same dresses I had tied on at other places for a more reasonable price. Tracey was great with making me feel comfortable about trying on so many dresses and helping me decide which ones to keep and which ones to send back.

My party included my mom, MOH, sister-in-law (bridesmaid) and 8 year old niece. They were great with letting my niece try on dresses - she just lit up! As well as letting the other girls looks through bridesmaids dresses. They were very accurate with all the measurements and I can't wait for the dress to come in

Sent on 08/14/2014

Rebecca · Married on 03/21/2015

White Arbor Bridal was amazing! I was directed to them from a bridal expo I went to and I am so happy that I followed up! I went to five bridal salons total and none of them even came close to providing the service that White Arbor Bridal did. It is a smaller shop that has a warm and cozy feeling. They have beautiful changing areas and two viewing areas. I was consistently met with professionalism and supportive workers. I went to the salon two different times to try on the dress that I eventually ended up buying and both times I experienced the desired "bridal experience". I found my dress in their clearance section and I needed it altered in 5 months time. They were able to get my dress for me in ample time and I also had a view unique style changes I wanted to make and they offered beautiful and reasonable solutions. Ultimately, I cannot express enough how lovely this vendor is!!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Carly · Married on 10/11/2014

I stumbled on this place by accident, and I'm so glad I did. Diana and Tracy are the best! They have a wide range of gowns in a variety of price brackets and are incredibly knowledgeable about the dresses they do have in stock. Also, there onsite alterations woman was very good at her job. Would highly recommend White Arbor to friends!

Sent on 12/25/2014

Great Service! All the employees were very helpful

Sent on 11/06/2013

I probably tried on over 100 dresses in my search for the "one"...exhausting! I was home one weekend to try on some MORE dresses and randomly came across this WONDERFUL shop with my mom and we decided to go in. With no appointment we were warmly greeted within seconds and were told to look around and Diana would quietly follow to pull the dresses. This was a great experience, Diana was so accommodating and gentle- something I found to be missing in the many shops I had visited. I ended up LOVING a dress that was 6 sizes too big for me; which owed credit to her because of how she knew what she was talking about and made it look flawless on me despite the size difference. I called to make an appointment the next time I was in town (I live in Chicago) after being told to "Take your time, come in 5 more times if you need to." When I returned, Diana remembered who I was and said to me "I have been thinking about you all week in this dress!" (which of course lifted my spirits). Needless to say I bought my dress from Diana not only because I LOVED it, but because of the quality of service she gave me. Anyone who is looking for not only a great dress but professionalism, value, and outstanding service should check this boutique out.

Sent on 09/15/2013
  • Macksgirl

Morgan · Married on 08/09/2014

I could never put into words how much I love this place! Diane and Tracy are so friendly and hands on with all the brides. They are so helpful and accommodating. All the dresses are beautiful and affordable!

Sent on 08/14/2014