291 Fortress Dr, Winchester, VA 22603 Map · Phone number

About Acoustic Guitar Weddings

Planning your wedding music harder than it sounds? Use our free information to help create a dream come true and delight family and friends.

This website reflects my experiences crafting and playing music for weddings. Over the last 20 years I've been offering customized song arrangements featuring the acoustic guitar resulting in unique wedding memories.

I offer my unique wedding services in the beautiful and historic Winchester, Virginia region.

Follow Acoustic Guitar Weddings on

IMG0326
guitarincorner

3 Reviews for Acoustic Guitar Weddings

Jan · Married on 09/10/2011

My daughter wanted a particular song sung at her wedding. The song was written for acoustic guitar and so I didn't think that it would sound as "original" if I had our harpist and violinist play the music, so I found Jim Snedeker online and asked him to perform this one special song - Heavenly Day. His performance was beautiful! It was the perfect ending to the ceremony and all the guests raved about the song and Jim's performance. Jim really helped to make it a heavenly day for my dauther and son-in-law's wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2010

This was a wonderful company to work with! Jim, the guitarist called me almost immediately after I called him and we arranged the entire ceremony music playlist over the phone! He couldn't do one of the songs that I requested, but he said it was because he wouldn't do it justice (I wanted him to sing a song written and sung by a woman) but the next song I requested, he looked it up and told me he could do it, he even complemented me on my music choices! The price was really good, and he did exactly what I asked for, I didn't even worry about the music on my wedding day because I knew he had it covered. Great experience, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Acoustic Guitar Weddings's reply:

Thanks Stephanie. It was a wonderful celebration and I was so glad to be a part of it!

Leslye · Married on 11/11/2011

2.2
      1.5
      1.0
      3.0

While I found Jim to be very nice, he failed to deliver the service expected.
    He arrived at the venue 2 hours late. The guests had already been seated and he advised
    that he needed 10 more minutes to set up. I advised that we did not have time. He went down and played
    his guitar but no one could hear him. The guests were very disappointed. The bride and groom were very disappointed.
    It was disconcerting that he charged me the full price. A wedding is a once in a lifetime event. It's a shame that I will
    remember the music as a negative.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Acoustic Guitar Weddings's reply:

I am sorry and regret the disappointment I caused expressed by the bride's mother who wrote this review. While nothing can replace the moment she had hoped for, I returned half my fee.

Acoustic Guitar Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals

• 291 Fortress Dr Winchester, 22603 See on map