5694 Mission Center Road, San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $898
  • Photos

About Accent Weddings & Events

We are a full time Professional Entertainment Service. We offer the following services DJs, Photo Booth, Photography, Videography and Up Lighting. For DJ we utilize fully trained staff that serve as your DJ, playing the songs you select. As Master of Ceremonies, we keep your guests informed and participating in your celebration. Acting as your coordinator, we work closely with the other professionals you've hired, to create a team that works together for you! We only have 2 goals...That YOUR event goes smoothly and according to you plans...and that ALL your guests have a great time! Wireless Microphones and Lighting Arrays are always INCLUDED! We arrive 1 Hour prior to start of event and never charge a set-up fee. We do not take 'breaks', nor do we eat or drink at your event. Unless previously arranged, all our events are open-ended, which means we don't leave until you say the party's over! We're Nationally Registered and Fully insured for your protection. Back-up equipment and on-call personnel available. References available on request.

5 Reviews for Accent Weddings & Events

Kortney Eng · Married on 10/13/2018

Last minute lifesaver

Grant ended up being the DJ for our wedding through a small series of mishaps! We originally hired him to run the photo booth at our wedding, but in the last 48 hours prior to our wedding, our DJ was cancelled and we asked Grant to step in at the last minute! Immediately after we called him, Grant DROVE to our house to meet us, get to know us, and understand our vision for the wedding. I can't say enough good things about Grant. From the very beginning, he was committed to making us happy and helping us enjoy our wedding day. During the reception, he acted as our emcee and did so SO well to get our guests involved in everything that was happening. He repeatedly checked in with us to make sure we were happy and even had a few fun surprises for us during the reception! The evening went flawlessly and I can't say enough good things about Grant.

I don't know how our first DJ would have turned out, but I can say that Grant is A LIFESAVER and an AMAZING DJ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him as he is committed to making the couple as happy as possible.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2012

I could not have been happier with our selection for a DJ for our wedding!! Being that we live in Arizona and having our wedding in SD, I spent countless hours online trying to find a reputable DJ within our price range. I came across Complete Music and inquired about their services. I immediately received an email back with price quotes and further information. Happy with everything, I booked our DJ, Grant and so grateful that I did!! The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were perfect. He knew the whole timeline of events and the day could not have gone more smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guests about him and I truly could not have asked for a better fit for our wedding. Thank you so much Grant for everything!!

Megan · Married on 10/04/2014

The vendors that Complete sent me for my wedding were wonderful! I would have liked to have a little more control with who my media vendors were before they were chosen, but everything turned out well. I would use them again. I'm excited to see the video and photos!!

Accent Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 898.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Photobooth, Uplighting

• A Forever After Wedding
    A Forever After Wedding Wedding Officiants

Grant with Complete Music is the Best DJ you can hire. As a wedding officiant it is important to work with the very best as they can ruin a wedding ceremony Grant is very professional and a jewel to work with

• Artistic Wedding Cakes by The Grove
    Artistic Wedding Cakes by The Grove Wedding Cakes

Very Professional and easy to work with. We love working with them.

• Kenner & Sons European Florists Wedding Florists

Grant and his team are the ultimate professionals in their field. They really know their business. I have referred many happy brides to them and will continue to refer many more. Jane't Kenner Kniss Kenner and Sons Florists

• 5694 Mission Center Road San Diego, CA 92108 See on map