Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Accent Weddings & Events

Accent Weddings & Events

We are a full time Professional Entertainment Service. We offer the following services DJs, Photo Booth, Photography, Videography and Up Lighting. For DJ we utilize fully trained staff that serve as your DJ, playing the songs you select. As Master of Ceremonies, we keep your guests informed and participating in your celebration. Acting as your coordinator, we work closely with the other professionals you've hired, to create a team that works together for you! We only have 2 goals...That YOUR event goes smoothly and according to you plans...and that ALL your guests have a great time! Wireless Microphones and Lighting Arrays are always INCLUDED! We arrive 1 Hour prior to start of event and never charge a set-up fee. We do not take 'breaks', nor do we eat or drink at your event. Unless previously arranged, all our events are open-ended, which means we don't leave until you say the party's over! We're Nationally Registered and Fully insured for your protection. Back-up equipment and on-call personnel available. References available on request.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: San Diego

4 Reviews for Accent Weddings & Events

The vendors that Complete sent me for my wedding were wonderful! I would have liked to have a little more control with who my media vendors were before they were chosen, but everything turned out well. I would use them again. I'm excited to see the video and photos!!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I could not have been happier with our selection for a DJ for our wedding!! Being that we live in Arizona and having our wedding in SD, I spent countless hours online trying to find a reputable DJ within our price range. I came across Complete Music and inquired about their services. I immediately received an email back with price quotes and further information. Happy with everything, I booked our DJ, Grant and so grateful that I did!! The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were perfect. He knew the whole timeline of events and the day could not have gone more smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guests about him and I truly could not have asked for a better fit for our wedding. Thank you so much Grant for everything!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
3.4

Overall, the music provided by Complete Music was just OK. Many of the songs we wanted them to play they did not have available. The vendor did agree to provide these songs, however, they never played them. So we were disappointed. Our DJ did get our crowd involved during dinner andhe did a nice job announcing the wedding party. He forgot to announce our fireworks outside so many including the bride and groom missed out. This was a phtoto op that we had planned for a missed. Would I use this vendor again? Probably not. Keep looking there are many DJ services out there.

Profile Picture Joanne, 6/4/11, 5 Reviews

Projector
Sound/PA System
1 AWARD

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Grant with Complete Music is the Best DJ you can hire. As a wedding officiant it is important to work with the very best as they can ruin a wedding ceremony Grant is very professional and a jewel to work with

Very Professional and easy to work with. We love working with them.

Grant and his team are the ultimate professionals in their field. They really know their business. I have referred many happy brides to them and will continue to refer many more. Jane't Kenner Kniss Kenner and Sons Florists

Events