Accent Weddings & Events

5694 Mission Center Road, San Diego, CA 92108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Accent Weddings & Events

Accent Weddings & Events is a professional entertainment service based out of San Diego, California. The company provides couples with DJ and MC services as well as other wedding-day needs. The team is has two goals that they keep in mind: to make sure that your event runs smoothly and that you and your guests have an amazing time. Since Accent Weddings & Events is committed to ensuring your day goes according to plan, they never leave your event until you say that the party’s over.

Accent Weddings & Events takes on just one event per day and carries their own liability insurance to give you peace of mind. They meet with couples for a consultation to discuss what your wedding day vision is. With a wide-ranging music library, there will be something for everyone on your big day. Genres available include Christian, country, hip-hop, electronic, oldies, top 40 hits, and more. The DJ will keep your guests dancing all night while staying away from your do-not-play list. Additional equipment available to couples includes:

• Disco ball
  • Karaoke
  • Microphones
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
In addition to being a fantastic entertainment source for your wedding day, Accent Weddings & Events provides other wedding services. They’re able to be a one-stop shop by offering couples photography, videography, and more.

full dance floor 51 114863

• Videos 5

7 Reviews for Accent Weddings & Events

Kortney Eng · Married on 10/13/2018

Last minute lifesaver

Grant ended up being the DJ for our wedding through a small series of mishaps! We originally hired him to run the photo booth at our wedding, but in the last 48 hours prior to our wedding, our DJ was cancelled and we asked Grant to step in at the last minute! Immediately after we called him, Grant DROVE to our house to meet us, get to know us, and understand our vision for the wedding. I can't say enough good things about Grant. From the very beginning, he was committed to making us happy and helping us enjoy our wedding day. During the reception, he acted as our emcee and did so SO well to get our guests involved in everything that was happening. He repeatedly checked in with us to make sure we were happy and even had a few fun surprises for us during the reception! The evening went flawlessly and I can't say enough good things about Grant.

I don't know how our first DJ would have turned out, but I can say that Grant is A LIFESAVER and an AMAZING DJ. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him as he is committed to making the couple as happy as possible.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Accent Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kortney. I'm so honored to have served as the 'Rescue DJ' for you and Tim. I'm so glad I could ease your stress. Your guests were nothing short of amazing. It was an event I will never forget for so many amazing reasons. What a party!!! Best of luck to you both!

C. Sheehan · Married on 01/12/2018

Incredible Service!

I give Accent Weddings & Events a 10 star review! I received a response from Grant, the owner, within an hour of reaching out and he connected me with 2 energetic and professional women to capture photos at our all-women event. Rachel and Wendy were flexible and collaborative down to the very last minute of planning. I will definitely be using Accent Weddings & Events for all of my San Diego area events and I HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone that is interested!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Accent Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Corinne. I'm so glad that Wendy and Rachel exceeded your expectations and helped you create a successful event. It was a pleasure and an honor to have served you. Thank you again for your confidence in us!

Accent Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 495.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 50.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Accent Weddings & Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• A Forever After Wedding
    A Forever After Wedding Wedding Officiants

Grant with Complete Music is the Best DJ you can hire. As a wedding officiant it is important to work with the very best as they can ruin a wedding ceremony Grant is very professional and a jewel to work with

• Artistic Wedding Cakes by The Grove
    Artistic Wedding Cakes by The Grove Wedding Cakes

Very Professional and easy to work with. We love working with them.

• Kenner & Sons European Florists Wedding Florists

Grant and his team are the ultimate professionals in their field. They really know their business. I have referred many happy brides to them and will continue to refer many more. Jane't Kenner Kniss Kenner and Sons Florists

• 5694 Mission Center Road San Diego, California, 92108 See on map