P.O. Box 160, Bonita, CA 91902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Kenner & Sons European Florists

Kenner and Sons was the florist that was recommended to me by my venue, and I was very impressed. Janet helped me identify the style and look I wanted. She is very creative, and really seeks to understand her clients individual style. Everything was so beautiful on my wedding day, and I got so many compliments on the floral decorations. Also, when I needed a second opinion on other decorations that I was working on, she was happy to help me so that my color pallet matched and blended beautifully. I was very impressed with the product and service I received!

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • AMIE

AMIE · Married on 01/21/2012

Beautiful flowers! Amazing job.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Noelani Jean H. · Married on 05/08/2010

Janet welcomed us into her home to discuss our needs and I was very pleased with her flair and professionalism.

Sent on 06/04/2010

• Candles4less.com
    Candles4less.com Wedding Favors

We are so happy to be working with Janet! She is personable, professional, efficient, easy to work with and truly a pleasure to be around. Kenner & Sons always delivers exceptional and quality service.

• Accent Weddings & Events
    Accent Weddings & Events Wedding DJs

We have worked along side Jane't and have seen her arrangements at more than 20 Weddings and events. She is a true professional. Her arrangements stand out with flair and beauty. Many of those same brides have told us that she was very helpful in assisting them in creating what they wanted at a good price. Having been the lucky recepient of arrangements that were left behind at some events, I can personaly vouch for the lasting quality of the fauna she has supplied. You owe it to yourself to she what she can do for you.

• P.O. Box 160 Bonita, 91902 See on map