P.O. Box 1503, Aiea, HI 96701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About A Touch of You

A Touch of You is a professional wedding planning service in Aiea, Hawaii. Owner and lead event designer Taryn Magalianes has been working in the wedding industry since 2006. She loves helping couples actualize their dreams while staying within a budget. Taryn believes every wedding is a challenge, but that seeing a couple’s joy of experiencing their dream wedding is truly inspirational. If you need help bringing your dreams to life, choose A Touch of You.

A Touch of You provides full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Taryn will work with you every step of the way, offering guidance when needed and helping you save money along the way. She also specializes in Hawaiin destination weddings. Full-service planning includes event design and venue styling, details planning, vendor and guest management, and day-of coordination services.

z 670 of 708 1 51 622993
HFD & HPD always & forever
HFD & HPD always & forever
Honi Honi
Honi Honi
Hope you brought us tacos!
Hope you brought us tacos!
Couple with bridesmaids and groomsmen

A Touch of You 5
A Touch of You 6
A Touch of You 7

Kacie-Lyn · Married on 09/02/2018

A Touch of You is AMAZING! They turned my dream wedding into a reality! Taryn is a BOSS! She knows how to run things smoothly and will run it on a time schedule in order for everything planned to happen. Taryn is also bubbly, creative and down to earth and she helped make our day as perfect as we could have imagined. She put up with my crazy wedding party and kept us all in check. She listens to all of your wants/needs/concerns and makes it all possible! I would 100% recommend Taryn and her girls to help you plan your perfect day :)

Sent on 09/06/2018

Myla · Married on 08/18/2018

I had the pleasure of working with the talented Taryn and her team at my wedding. From start to finish she knew what I wanted and made sure to give me my dream wedding. She was so easy to work with. From my invitations, flowers, small details, and everything in between everything was perfect. I was not stress at all and that reflected at my wedding. All my guests were amazed to see how stress free and relaxed I was the day of the wedding and my family really complimented everything about the wedding. Taryn and her team made my wedding dreams a reality. I can’t thank her enough along with her amazing team for everything.

Sent on 09/17/2018

-3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Luxury Limo Hawaii
    Luxury Limo Hawaii Wedding Limos

Awesome company with thoughtful and caring people! They truly go the extra mile to make your day special!

• P.O. Box 1503 Aiea, HI, 96701 See on map
    808-793-5129 (Phone number)
    Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 9am-4pm Saturday: Closed (Event Day) Sunday: Closed (Event Day) Please leave a message as we are booked with appointments and events. We will respond 24 hours, Mahalo