A Touch of You

Aiea, HI View map
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

A Touch of You is a professional wedding planning service in Aiea, Hawaii. Owner and lead event designer Taryn Magalianes has been working in the wedding industry since 2006. She loves helping couples actualize their dreams while staying within a budget. Taryn believes every wedding is a challenge, but that seeing a couple鈥檚 joy of experiencing their dream wedding is truly inspirational. If you need help bringing your dreams to life, choose A Touch of You.

A Touch of You provides full-service planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Taryn will work with you every step of the way, offering guidance when needed and helping you save money along the way. She also specializes in Hawaiin destination weddings. Full-service planning includes event design and venue styling, details planning, vendor and guest management, and day-of coordination services.

• Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.5 out of 5 rating

• Jackie
    Jackie Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding planning made simple!

Taryn and her team made wedding planning from Washington a breeze! We decided to have our wedding in Kualoa Ranch Secret Island and Moli'i Gardens with only 5 months to prepare. I was concerned about us not having enough time to plan but after explaining my vision to Taryn she assured me that it was reasonable. We talked to a few wedding planners but decided to go with Taryn because we liked how detailed she was in the initial call and how open and honest she was.

Leading up to the wedding, we scheduled a trip 2 months ahead make final decisions and meet a few vendors. Taryn and team were very organized in creating a schedule for us to see venue, food & cake tastings, hair and makeup trial, and cocktail tasting. We had such a blast during this part of the planning process and felt like we were in good hands.

Days leading up to the wedding, Taryn was communicative with vendor invoices and ensuring we had everything we wanted. She even went above and beyond to include last minute items I wanted like calligraphy signs/nameplates and shave ice truck. We also had a rehearsal which was helpful and a detailed wedding day schedule sent out days before. We knew exactly what to expect day of and Taryn was available at all times to answer questions.

On the day of wedding, the day progressed according to schedule. The day felt so organized and her team helped fix any issues that came up. I felt like we really enjoyed our day without having to stress out about the little things. Taryn also took such great care of us ensuring we were taking care of ourselves that day such as staying hydrated and eating throughout the day. The ceremony and reception setting was beautiful, stunning and exceeded my expectations. The layouts looked exactly as planned and discussed. We enjoyed our day so much and it was such a memorable day for our guests as well. I was truly blown away by our wedding it felt like such a dream! Thank you Taryn and team for helping us plan the wedding of our dreams!
  • Sheila
    Sheila Married on 06/07/2022

The best!

From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU SO MUCH Taryn and team! You went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went perfectly! We are forever grateful! 100% would recommend using A Touch of You for wedding planning/coordinating services!

My now husband and I got engaged in 2019. Like many other couples we had to cancel/postpone our wedding when the pandemic hit. We realized by the beginning of 2021 we wanted to change our plans of getting married in our home state of California to a small wedding in Hawaii. Oahu holds a special place in our hearts. It was our first trip together as a couple and we fell in love with everything about this beautiful island! Planning a destination wedding was super exciting, but also a lot for one bride. That's when I started looking for a wedding planner/coordinator.

From the moment I spoke with Taryn on the phone I knew we would be in great hands! She is knowledgeable about the wedding industry, very well organized, and is passionate about bringing your wedding day vision to life! Also, communication with her was a breeze. Taryn was prompt and professional throughout the entire process. I appreciated that she was always a step ahead of our vendors and had everything covered. This made me feel at ease especially when I became sick a month before the wedding.

We met Taryn on our rehearsal day walkthrough. She is just as sweet in person as she is over the phone! Her and her team prepared us for what to do, hyped us up for our wedding, and took notes of the last details. Throughout the rest of the day my husband to be and I relaxed while they picked up rental items/prepped.

June 7, 2022 was our wedding! Everything ran smoothly! I had mentioned previously that there was a sensitive family matter and everyone was mindful about that. Certain dynamics were kept separate as planned. Taryn and her team guided us, our vendors, and our guests, every step of the way from beginning to end! Their incredible eye for detail made our wedding setup an absolute DREAM! This included the name placements for our reception which was such a beautiful surprise! After the wedding Taryn asked if we wanted to have our florals preserved. That was awesome! They then drove the florals over to get the process going. We will never forget all your help in making our day so special!

• Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 05/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire for a stress free and perfect wedding!

I cannot recommend A Touch of You enough!!! Taryn and her team at A Touch of You made everything from the very beginnings of wedding planning to the execution of the day an absolute dream. Planning a destination wedding for a dual military couple seemed like a daunting task, but with Taryn's help I never had to be worried about even the smallest details! Despite going through a pandemic and a pregnancy, Taryn was always a call or text away whenever I had questions (which was rarely thanks to her thoroughness) and she truly made me feel at ease placing my wedding in her hands. I only had a general idea of what kind of style I wanted our wedding to be, but Taryn's expertise helped me flesh out a full vision--and then she brought it to life perfectly! Our wedding was a "hybrid" wedding with half of the guests being local to Hawaii and half being from out of town; Taryn knew exactly how to make everyone feel involved and enjoy the night! I'm still getting texts from my guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended--I even had a friend tell me they wanted their wedding to be exactly like mine! If you want to be stress free and have your wedding be beautifully planned and perfectly executed, definitely pick A Touch of You!!
  • illustration stars

Deals

A Touch of You 1
Exclusive

Luxury Limo Hawaii Luxury Limo Hawaii Wedding Limos

Awesome company with thoughtful and caring people! They truly go the extra mile to make your day special!

P.O. Box 1503 Aiea, HI, 96701

Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 9am-4pm Saturday: Closed (Event Day) Sunday: Closed (Event Day) Please leave a message as we are booked with appointments and events. We will respond 24 hours, Mahalo
Location of (A Touch of You)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding