1125 N. King Street #301, Honolulu, HI 96817 Map · Phone number

About Studio M Hawaii LLC

We specialize in Professional Elegant Air-brush Make-up artistry & Hairstyling for Wedding services. Studio M has almost 10 years of professional wedding experience along with keeping up to date with new fashion techniques and styles. Here at Studio M we only use the finest quality make-up while having some of the best Make-up artist in Hawaii who are very knowledgeable and skilled that can provide exceptional service in any particular situation and or individual request a bride may have. Cleanliness, Hygiene and the safety of our clients and their family is one of our major priority's along with paying attention to detail and catering to you're wants and needs on you're special day.

Follow Studio M Hawaii LLC on

jen reubens love story fcbdw109485478
jen reubens love story hg1pc109484100
bts 1
jennifer
11082323102066525306559175518535342475028656o
jen reubens love story fcbdw109485478

7 Reviews for Studio M Hawaii LLC

Mei is extremely gifted and talented at what she does. She is responsive, timely, and amazing! My wedding party absolutely loved her. I will definitely be returning to her for all my hair and makeup needs. Thank you so much for making my special day even more awesome.

Sent on 12/08/2015

May · Married on 08/07/2015

Mei and her assistant from Studio M were wonderful. Mei did a fantastic job on my bridal make up. She is talented and went along with my hilarious personality and she, along with Moana made the morning of my wedding so much fun! She showed up on time, was enthusiastic and worked really hard the entire time she was there. Mei & Moana made us all look amazing. My bridesmaids were stunningly beautiful. Hands down the best and will highly recommend it to anyone who wants to look fabulous for whatever occasion it may be. Thanks ladies at Studio M!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Melody · Married on 07/12/2015

Mei is very friendly and professional. I don't regret hiring her, she maid me and my bridesmaid looked fabulous. I only met her few days before my wedding but I felt like she is one of my long time friend, everybody laughed, we talked stories without any awkward moments while they are doing our hair and make up. It was just a happy day for all of us. I recommend her to anybody she soooo awesome!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015