Salt Lake City, UT 84116 Map · Phone number

About A Piece of Cake Wedding Design - Utah

My name is Becky and I was born in Salt Lake City. I attended Southern Utah University where I studied dance and history. I really enjoy planning events and weddings. It started when a friend became engaged and I created a to do list for her to complete. I was with here along the way and every aspect of the planning gave me the most amazing feeling. I am passionnate when it comes to creating your perfect day and I would love to help you create yours.

APOCFlower
APOCFlower

A Piece of Cake Wedding Design - Utah FAQ

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

Becky Whetstone is an incredible wedding planner. Not only is she reliable and dependable, she makes the whole planning process a blast! She takes care of all of the details for you from doing all of the background research and providing only the best vendors, to helping you pick out flowers and going to the cake tasting with you. Having a wedding planner to help you with the most important day of your life is an irreplaceable experience. Thank you so much Becky for all that you do!