Bronxville, NY View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

If you're looking to have an haute couture wedding that stands out from the norm, we are the wedding planners for you. "Wow" factor is our specialty! Let us set the scene for your wedding that will tantalize all five senses wowing you and your guests for years to come.

What do we do?

PLAN
A Perfect Setting
plans every creative aspect of your wedding by giving you expert advice on timeline and budget planning as well as providing you with the perfect vendors for your affair.

DESIGN
A Perfect Setting
designs and handles every last minute detail of your wedding from stationery design to d茅cor lighting, complete table top and linen design and so much more.

PRODUCTION
On the day of your wedding, A Perfect Setting comes onsite with a team of coordinators to pull together all the elements of planning and d茅cor design to set the stage for your one of a kind affair that is a reflection of your wedding vision and personal style. We are on site the entire day of your affair to ensure it runs seamlessly and successfully so you can revel in the moment and be a guest at your own wedding.

Take a look at our videos to see our clients talk about the benefits of hiring A Perfect Setting to plan, design and produce their couture weddings. Enjoy! Video One and Video Two

Call and book an appointment for a consultation TODAY!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jeannette Event on: 02/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A Perfect Setting provided just that for my mom's 75th bday party... a Perfect Setting. I could not have asked for a better celebration. Ms. Jones and her staff exuded professionalism. Initially we had a meeting where she cleverly extracted information regarding my mother without the feeling of being intrusive. She "got" my mom, she understood her likes and got a firm grip on my mother's "essence". This information was elegantly recreated at her celebration. We had several meeting where information and ideas were exchanged in which Ms. Jones was open to receiving. She was able to accommodate my budget without feeling as if quality was compromised. Her staff was quick and efficient yet personable. It has been a month since the celebration and my mother still is "ooo-ing" and "ahhhh-ing". I would not hesitate in booking Ms. Jones. I do not regret it.
    Melissa Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tamieka Jones and her wonderful staff at A Perfect Setting were super awesome. They were great in setting up the decor perfectly in the little amount time they had for set up. I can honestly say I was not stressed at all throughout the entire wedding planning and that was all due to Tamieka being super wonderful. She handled the invitations, wedding reception decor, wedding favors, flowers including bouquets and boutineers and she found the cake vendor as well. She sits down with you, gathers your ideas and makes your dream wedding come true. Not one ounce of worry went through my body because I totally trusted Tamieka. I was in a wedding years ago that she planned and I've seen her work. Fabulous is all I can say. THANK YOU! Would highly recommend.

A Perfect Setting's reply:

Oh, what a beautiful review, Melissa! Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to provide you and Lamont with our decor design services to bring your decor vision to life. God bless you both! Catch a hug.
    Gwenette Event on: 07/30/2017
    Tamieka Jones provided 5 star service

From planning our exclusive vacation, up to upon our return, Tamieka went above and beyond our expectations.

The Sandals Team have a Gem in Tamieka and it tribute to her expertise that we booked for next year
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Flamingo Studios Flamingo Studios Wedding Photographers

Pleasure to work with!!!

Lil' Tux N' Tiaras Event Sitters & Entertainment Lil' Tux N' Tiaras Event Sitters & Entertainment Wedding Bands

APS is a brides best friend! They provide not only professional service, but genuine guidance that lasts a lifetime.

Nick Carter Weddings Nick Carter Weddings Wedding Photographers

Not all wedding planners are created equal. I have worked with Tamieka many times, and I have seen an ordinary room transform into something magical by her hands. Tamieka and her staff are real pro's who plan and anticipate all of the steps on the wedding day and are amazing at responding to unplanned situations.

850 Bronx River Road Suite 102, Suite 102 Bronxville, NY, 10708

Tuesday-Thursday 11 a.m.-8 p.m. and Friday 11 a.m.-5:00p.m. Saturday appointments are available November-April. By appointment only.
Location of (A Perfect Setting)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding