772 Kings Highway West Building A., Southport, CT 06890 Map · Phone number

Wedding arch
957a508c2f941ab6 1526126612 751a1824d06ec82e 1526126610 a60e4cb4a2238e22 152612

47 Reviews for True Event

elle · Married on 09/29/2018

We wouldn't change a thing - it was perfect!

Where do I even begin?! Sarah and her team are AMAZINGGGGG. My vision for the wedding was all over the place and Sarah was able to hear what I wanted (and what I didn't want) and assemble the BEST vendors for the job. Her incredible sense of design and calm (but FUN) nature produced the most gorgeous and flawlessly executed event. I didn't see her all night because we never left the dance floor but our guests kept raving about how perfect the night was - we agree!!! Sarah removed all the wedding stress and made our wedding SO perfect, I want her to design and plan every part of my life :)

Sent on 10/26/2018

Connie · Married on 09/09/2018

Caitlin Campbell of True Events was the perfect match for my hard-to-please, micro-managing, straight-talking personality. I live 2,000 miles away and hired her to coordinate and help plan a large, elegant, fun, daytime birthday party recently for my father at Westport’s Longshore Inn.
    She and I had only 3-1/2 weeks to plan and I had strong ideas about the table design, cake, and music. So finding a planner with excellent communication and time management skills was as important as one I could trust with my vision.
    Caitlin has an ability to balance, often in the same moment: staying super focused on detail and yet always seeing the aerial view; holding a firm line on priorities yet quickly pivoting to accommodate new information; assuming responsibility for the overall success and yet being flexible and trusting enough to hand me the reins.
    She is young, mature, hip and aware, yet has a strong sense of tradition and classic aesthetics. She’s got excellent, sophisticated taste, and a quick sense of humor.
    She shared the same sense of urgency as I, yet provided maximum calm. Even when I gave her cause for being nervous, her voice always remained calm and her words measured.
    Caitlin is a careful listener, intuitive and provides a deft touch for keeping things on track. We could debate without tension, quickly define a problem and move towards solution. I was heavily involved working out creative details with most of the vendors, but I never felt controlled or harried by her.
    What made Caitlin different from the other eight or nine planners I interviewed is that she understands this creative process requires collaboration and it’s her job is to intelligently manage the risks without dampening inspiration or adding stress.
    Caitlin took my pretty good vision and made it perfectly wonderful. It was a joy working with her.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Sari · Married on 09/23/2017

Words cannot describe how incredible it was to work with True Event. My husband and I worked with Caitlin to plan our wedding. She is EXACTLY who you want to work with when planning your wedding – she was extremely organized, very efficient, and thought of every single detail leading up to the wedding. Caitlin was so helpful in picking vendors, deciding on small details, and thinking of things I would have never thought to do myself. The day-of Caitlin was an absolute godsend. She kept my mom and me calm and made the day absolutely perfect. My husband and I did not have to think about anything other than enjoying our wedding. Caitlin did SO much behind the scenes and we cannot imagine our wedding day without her and her amazing work. Her assistant Kira was also awesome as well! We would highly recommend working with True Event as they truly made our wedding the wedding of our dreams (and more!). Besides the fact Sarah and Caitlin are great planners, they are also the nicest people ever. Such a dream team! Thank you, True Event!

Sent on 10/03/2017

True Event FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Denise Cregier Photographer
    Denise Cregier Photographer Wedding Photographers

Elegant, vibrant, innovated and dedicated. Great to have on your!

• ToriaDolce Fine Desserts & Wedding Cakes
    ToriaDolce Fine Desserts & Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Sarah is a lady through and through and her abundance of creativity never seems to end.....her parties and events are always lavish, but not too over the top, with a whole lot of class included.......you will love working with her and her pleasant, outgoing personality is refreshing!! Victoria Kenyon, ToriaDolce Fine Desserts & Wedding Cakes

• 772 Kings Highway West Building A. Southport, 06890 See on map