Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nick Carter Photography Inc.

Nick Carter is an award winning full time professional wedding photographer located in New Rochelle, NY. He provides very creative, conceptual wedding photography without being intrusive. He has photographed over 500 weddings and he brings that experience to each wedding. Very competitive pricing. MASTERCARD, VISA and PayPal are accepted.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Westchester

24 Reviews for Nick Carter Photography Inc.

Custom Graphics (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

Nick is truly passionate about what he does and that shines through in his work and his quality of service! We made the last-minute decision to book a videographer because it wasn't in our original budget. We were referred to Nick Carter by one of our vendors due to Nick's excellent work and affordability, and it was by far one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life - I mean that. I say that not only because Nick provided impeccable service and quality throughout our journey, but the incredible video we received, if I didn't have it, would be a huge regret. I'm forever grateful for that!

He captured every beautiful moment of our wedding - nothing went unnoticed! Prior to the wedding I told him it was important to me that he capture guest reactions and other moments that we would miss (like my cousin feeding my ring boy French fries to keep him quiet during the ceremony!). Nick recommended that he bring his assistant, Aaron, at no extra charge, to make sure that he could keep the focus on us while capturing all those moments at the same time. I also told him casually over the phone that I decided to book a videographer because 30 years from now I'll be able to look back and cherish the Father-Daughter dance. When I saw how beautifully he captured that moment, it was as if he heard everything I said. He captured the perfect angle and lighting to get all of the emotion. I was floored, fighting back tears while watching that part.

Nick was never invasive during the wedding and kept to a true documentary style, without staging anything. At the same time, it felt like he was a friend at the wedding because of how kind, charismatic, and fun-loving he is - he fit right in.

Thank you, Nick Carter Photography!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our Wedding Photos are Stunning. Nick spent a few hours with us before the wedding going over his style, and what would work for us and our guests. He was great to work with day of, helping us get rid of nerves, and making sure to get the best shot. Thank you Nick, for giving us memories to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Custom Graphics, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Nick took our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. He was open to ideas we had and suggested some great shots. He was very professional and he was right there to capture all of our wedding memories but you didn't even know he was there. We were so pleased with our engagement pictures and we can't wait to receive our wedding album. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to a friend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/20/14, 4 Reviews

Negatives
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nick is and awesome guy and a great photographer. We have worked together many times and all my clients that have used him, love him! Keep up the good work Nick!

Working with Nick is like working with a trusted friend or family member. The first wedding I worked with Nick he asked me on more then one occasion if he could get me a drink or some food.(It is not a common for a photographer to ask the disc jockey this) I thought to myself "wow, if he's asking to help me out(someone he doesn't even know)can you imagine his customer service level to his clients??!!!! In addition, his style is calm, cool and collected. He works like a ninja....he gets every shot without you ever noticing he is there. Not easy to pull off. Finally, check out his photos; they speak for themselves.

I have had the pleasure of working with Nick on numerous occasions & he is centered, professional & his work is amazing! His attention to detail is certainly seen in his photography. I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding, engagement photos, boudoir photos & anything you want photographs of that will be beautiful memories forever! He is also especially great with women.....the most stunning photos I have ever seen......Look at his portfolio, you'll love it!

Nick Carter Photography exudes the perfect blend of traditional photography and photojournalism. He is definitely a master of his craft. Every time my staff and I work together with Nick Carter he feels like a part of A Perfect Setting's team. Most photographers in the industry are arrogant and can be difficult to work with but not Nick Carter. He's talented, a consummate professional and always humble. At the end of the day you can't ask for anything more. A Perfect Setting highly recommends this vendor!

Events