25 Leroy Place, New Rochelle, NY 10805 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,501
Availability Check your date

About Nick Carter Photography Inc.

Nick Carter is an award winning full time professional wedding photographer located in New Rochelle, NY. He provides very creative, conceptual wedding photography without being intrusive. He has photographed over 500 weddings and he brings that experience to each wedding. Very competitive pricing. MASTERCARD, VISA and PayPal are accepted.

Nick Carter Photography Inc.

25 Reviews for Nick Carter Photography Inc.

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

Nick is truly passionate about what he does and that shines through in his work and his quality of service! We made the last-minute decision to book a videographer because it wasn't in our original budget. We were referred to Nick Carter by one of our vendors due to Nick's excellent work and affordability, and it was by far one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life - I mean that. I say that not only because Nick provided impeccable service and quality throughout our journey, but the incredible video we received, if I didn't have it, would be a huge regret. I'm forever grateful for that!

He captured every beautiful moment of our wedding - nothing went unnoticed! Prior to the wedding I told him it was important to me that he capture guest reactions and other moments that we would miss (like my cousin feeding my ring boy French fries to keep him quiet during the ceremony!). Nick recommended that he bring his assistant, Aaron, at no extra charge, to make sure that he could keep the focus on us while capturing all those moments at the same time. I also told him casually over the phone that I decided to book a videographer because 30 years from now I'll be able to look back and cherish the Father-Daughter dance. When I saw how beautifully he captured that moment, it was as if he heard everything I said. He captured the perfect angle and lighting to get all of the emotion. I was floored, fighting back tears while watching that part.

Nick was never invasive during the wedding and kept to a true documentary style, without staging anything. At the same time, it felt like he was a friend at the wedding because of how kind, charismatic, and fun-loving he is - he fit right in.

Thank you, Nick Carter Photography!!

• JCRD2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2014

Nick took our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. He was open to ideas we had and suggested some great shots. He was very professional and he was right there to capture all of our wedding memories but you didn't even know he was there. We were so pleased with our engagement pictures and we can't wait to receive our wedding album. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to a friend.

• Kathy and Kenan

Kathy · Married on 07/19/2014

Amazing photographer. Prompt, professional, very experienced and resourceful - he also referred me to an amazing makeup artist to do my makeup for my wedding..

Nick Carter Photography Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,152.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,501.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Finer Touch Entertainment
    Finer Touch Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nick is and awesome guy and a great photographer. We have worked together many times and all my clients that have used him, love him! Keep up the good work Nick!

• Expressway Music DJ NYC
    Expressway Music DJ NYC Wedding DJs

Working with Nick is like working with a trusted friend or family member. The first wedding I worked with Nick he asked me on more then one occasion if he could get me a drink or some food.(It is not a common for a photographer to ask the disc jockey this) I thought to myself "wow, if he's asking to help me out(someone he doesn't even know)can you imagine his customer service level to his clients??!!!! In addition, his style is calm, cool and collected. He works like a ninja....he gets every shot without you ever noticing he is there. Not easy to pull off. Finally, check out his photos; they speak for themselves.

• Flowers On The Porch
    Flowers On The Porch Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Nick on numerous occasions & he is centered, professional & his work is amazing! His attention to detail is certainly seen in his photography. I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding, engagement photos, boudoir photos & anything you want photographs of that will be beautiful memories forever! He is also especially great with women.....the most stunning photos I have ever seen......Look at his portfolio, you'll love it!

• 25 Leroy Place New Rochelle, NY 10805 See on map