4027 6th St. NW, Rochester, MN 55901 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Moment like This

Would you like a wedding that is designed around your life, love, style and budget?

Are you ready to have fun instead of being stressed about your wedding planning?

Breathe....
we can help your dreams
become reality!

Picture it…. The wedding day you always imagined,
it's exquisite and you are beyond excited!
You don't have to dream about it any longer!

You absolutely can have the wedding of your dreams and I'm here to let you know that it is absolutely within your reach. At this moment, you can begin to create a wedding that resembles no other wedding you have ever been to.

I am Cara Castelli-Sathrum, Wedding Planner and resident Bridal Coach. I can help you bring life to the wedding you always envisioned and together we are going to have such a fun and exciting journey!

Whether it's all inclusive service planning, you just need some help tying up loose ends, or you would like to learn how to plan it all yourself, we have all kinds of options that will fit your needs perfectly. Discover which wedding planning package can assist you. You can take a look at our services at this time, and don't forget to visit our Gallery and interview with Cara Castelli-Sathrum to answer some of the most asked wedding questions

Are you ready to have an unlimited wedding resource
and an extra right hand ?

Follow A Moment like This on

8638bfa29e446163 1296599128549 0719hayesbelverud

1 Reviews for A Moment like This

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2011

Cara and her team made our outdoor garden wedding just as seamless as one in any church. Having her people there to execute my vision and preplanned setup and decorations was just what I needed to let my bridesmaids and mother and other family actually relax and enjoy the day along with me. She even thought of some details I had missed and my groom loved meeting her and she explained her process so he could understand just how much crazy work wedding planning can be!
    One complaint is that when I sent in a bridesmaid (I had no maid of honor) to ask that the reception location blinds be lowered for secrecy, my bridesmaid felt that she was given some serious attitude. Otherwise, the shades were drawn shortly after and our reception location photos were made more private in a matter if minutes

Sent on 07/05/2011

A Moment like This FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Moment like This 1
    Free online wedding magazine filled with ideas and tips from professionals delivered to your inbox.
    Would you like up to date tips and secrets from a wedding insider absolutley FREE? Get The WOW Factor, a bi-monthly online magazine delivered right to your inbox. It's as easy as going to www.amomentlikethis.com and clicking on the online magazine tab. Happy Planning!

• 4027 6th St. NW Rochester, 55901 See on map