Rosewood Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,050 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,050 Package Price

Rosewood Weddings is a boutique event planning service operating out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. From start to finish, this team of expert coordinators will make sure every moment of your special day flows smoothly and enjoyably. They have been providing their indispensable services since 2016 and bring a sense of passion and professionalism to every occasion.

The Rosewood Weddings team liaise with every couple to craft the perfect plan to fit their specific needs and desires. They know that no two weddings are the same and will make sure that every stage is full of joy and wonder. They also offer unlimited communication for couples to feel completely at ease throughout the entire planning process. Their services include:

• Event design
  • Timeline design and management
  • Vendor referrals
  • Day-of coordination
  • Cleanup
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,050

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,050

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,050

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Rebecca K. Married on 09/17/2021

Simply amazing

People always say to plan for at least one big thing to go wrong on your wedding day. After taking a few days to reflect on our wedding, I can say with 100% confidence that I did not experience that. Everything went off without a hitch, and 99% of the credit for my amazing day goes to Alexis. I am the ultimate Type A personality. I’m used to being the planner and organizer, and knowing that everything is in its place. From the moment my wedding day began, Alexis took the reigns completely and let me sit back and relax. She did not sit down for a minute the entire day. From setting up all of my decor, to organizing the wedding party, to acting as a makeshift seamstress, she is truly a jack of all trades. Booking Rosewood Weddings was one of the best decisions I made throughout my whole wedding planning process. If you’re on the fence, I am here to tell you, DON’T HESITATE! You won’t regret working with Alexis!!!
    Maddie P. Married on 08/28/2021

Best money I ever spent

Alexis was absolutely amazing. She made the whole day so seamless and free of stress. She dealt with all the vendors, decor, etc. Her presence allowed my husband and I plus our families to fully enjoy the day without any worries or concerns
    Sydney G. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing day of coordinator!

My husband and I debated hiring a day of coordinator for our wedding, but couldn’t be happier that we found Alexis. She was very respondent to emails and always available for questions before the big day. She was there from start to finish on our wedding day, going above and beyond to make sure we, along with our family and wedding party, didn’t have to worry about a thing. I honestly do not know how we would have done it without her. So many little things come up on your wedding day that you don’t plan for, and she handled every one of them with a calm attitude and smile on her face. She was hands down our favorite wedding vendor that we hired and we would hire her again in a heartbeat.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Rosewood Weddings 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Bloomington Bloomington, MN, 55431
3202969741
Location of (Rosewood Weddings)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding