139 West Liberty St, Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About A Moment In Time

A Moment In Time is Southeast Michigan's premier Wedding Planning Company & Floral Design firm. We help to plan your special day in a savvy, budget friendly, creative and unique way. We've been voted the #1 Wedding Planning Company by Metro Detroiters and we are proud of it! Winning the WDIV 4 the Best contest in 2008, 2009 and TOP 5 in 2010. Awarded the Brides Choice Award by Wedding Wire in 2009, 2010 and 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. We were also the KNOT's Top Pick in 2010, 2012, 2013 and2014 and we've been awarded for outstanding excellence in our industry by the Wayne County Commissioners Office in 2011. Weddings are our business and we take great pride in what we do. We are honored to be one of the most award winning Event Planning companies in the metro Detroit area.

OUR PHILOSOPHY:

Your big day is approaching, and you've probably been planning this day in your mind since you were very young. Everything should be perfect, every detail attended to, and every moment precisely executed. You will spend time planning, perfecting, and dreaming up all of the components of this special day and we want to help. No one should take on all of the details, or all of the stress that goes into planning a wedding on their own, a special event requires special assistance. That is where we come in, and take that potential stress and worry away. We want to worry about the details- big and small - so let us. After all, "you should be holding a bouquet on your big day, not a 'To Do' list!"

OUR MISSION STATEMENT:

Our business is events, our specialty is weddings, and no matter what the event is we make it our biggest priority to provide you with attentive, personal service that surpasses all the rest. We'll take the time and make the effort to sit with you, talk with you and tailor an event production plan that fits your needs, your style and your budget. And when it comes time, we'll follow through with that plan and give you the event you've always dreamed of. That's our promise.

OUR PACKAGES:

Contact us for our most recent package information. Investments range in value from $2600 - $5300.

FLORAL DESIGN:

Our floral services are provided through
our sister company, Jen House Design.

IMG14691
AWEDWIRE3

• Videos 1

99 Reviews for A Moment In Time

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

I cant say enough good things about the A Moment in Time team! It was the best decision we made throughout the wedding planning process. Our ceremony and reception were flawless and it is credit to Jen, Kendall, Anna and the rest of their team. From the moment we met with them, they fully understood our style and vision. They helped us pull our ideas together into a cohesive theme and style that was carried throughout our wedding weekend. They had amazing referrals and helped guide us throughout the wedding planning process. It was also so helpful to do our florals through them as well (Jen House Designs). It made the day so much easier to not have an additional floral vendor to coordinate with. Our flowers were beautiful and it was so nice to be able to plan our floral centerpieces and decor with the same people coordinating our event! I would highly recommend A Moment in Time to anyone- I wish I had more friends and family getting married! I always felt that I was in good hands and had complete trust in the AMIT team. They helped us make our wedding day unforgettable and we are so grateful!

Beth · Married on 10/22/2016

THE BEST. Hands down. Jen, Kendall, and Anna are miracle workers. They are brilliant and will bend over backwards to make sure your day is perfect. They must be superhuman with how hard they work and how much they care!! I worked with them initially just as Day-Of coordinators, but I quickly learned that their skills and eye for detail were exactly what I was going to need for my entire wedding experience - I highly recommend getting the full wraparound services. We bonded quickly, they saw my vision immediately, and always had excellent ideas and suggestions for things that I would come to cherish about my wedding.

They also helped us navigate some crazy family dynamics, which, as all brides know, can stress you out even more than the planning. Their calm, even keeled, loving but firm approach helped us navigate the drama and push through to have the greatest event of all time.

I thought I wanted to do all of the planning myself, but looking back, having A Moment In Time take the lead as experts was essential to having a stress-free (seriously!) wedding day. I am sad that my wedding is over, but I think I may be saddest to not see Jen, Kendall, and Anna regularly anymore. They really made this experience so so special. If you choose them as your planners, you will be in the best hands.

• Izzy

Dena · Married on 10/08/2016

Jen House was amazing! She did my day-of event coordination and my flowers! Plus I was able to get my card box and pew bows from her for amazing prices! She is very professional and knows what she is doing, I would recommend her to anyone that needs help with any event!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Moment In Time FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Moment In Time 1
    Discount "Mix & Match" floral design packages! Less than $1600 for up to 40 elements
    Contact us to find out more about our brand new "Mix & Match" floral design packages. Up to 40 elements---Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Centerpieces and more! Packages range from $1000-$1600 out the door. You will not find a better price from a floral vendor! We've been featured in the Knot and Brides Michigan for our floral design and have been voted the #1 Wedding Planning Company in Metro Detroit. Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation to find out more about our floral design and/or ways we can help you with your planning. We'd love to chat about your big day!

• LUXE Event Linen
    LUXE Event Linen Wedding Rentals

Jen House & Kendall are simply exceptional. We truly LOVE working with this team and are always ecstatic when they bring a new client to LUXE because we know the event will be extraordinary.

• Posh Hair and Makeup Studio
    Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

• ForeScene Events
    ForeScene Events Wedding Planners

A Moment In Time is the best in the business! You won't find better... in fact Jen House is my mentor and I'm so very grateful for her wealth of knowledge that she shares with me! No need to look any further in the Detroit Metro Area, AMIT is the perfect Wedding Planner and Floral Designer in the area!

• 139 West Liberty St Plymouth, MI 48170 See on map