Brooklyn, Brooklyn NY, New York, NY 10174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About A Metro Wedding

Our focus is singular — to celebrate your wedding as if it were our own.

As a homegrown, native NYC-based wedding DJ, we allow the music to speak for itself in a way that is organic and authentic.

With an elegant & refined approach, we accommodate any eclectic flavor and curate a tasteful wedding celebration. What you won’t get? A stereotypical, cheesy DJ stealing the spotlight and breaking up the music with bad jokes and unnecessary interruptions. You deserve better.

We keep things simple and straightforward so you can focus on the most important part of it all — marrying your partner, soulmate and best friend.

Expect a personal and individualized reception with great music and precise attention to detail — all based on 15 years of wedding experience.

Regarding the Pandemic...

This year has been like no other. Millions have lost their jobs, which can add to the stress of planning (and budgeting for) a wedding.

It’s important to us that you know this — we hear you.

Consequently, we have adjusted our pricing to reflect our belief that no one — no one — should have to give up the reception of their dreams. We’ll create a high-quality, reasonably priced package just for you.

5-Hour Rates start at $1050.

We'd love to hear your story.

Other couples have also viewed

• PMAM Agency

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 1 Video

11 Reviews for A Metro Wedding

Jiwal · Married on 06/30/2018

Joe was the true hero of my wedding day. Like everyone says: no matter how meticulously you plan for your day, something is bound to go wrong on the day and during the planning process. For my wedding this past June, the same was true. Luckily, I had Joe as my DJ. In addition to keeping a steady energy of fun and excitement throughout the night and playing exactly what the crowd wanted to hear (and very importantly not playing what I didn’t want to hear), he stepped in to help me solve a few small emergencies, but most importantly one really big one: when my husband and I forgot all the steps to our first dance! Joe smoothly transitioned the party so that no one had a clue. I’m forever grateful for it. Thanks Joe for being amazing in so many ways. It was a genuine pleasure to work with you.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Diane · event on: 10/07/2017

Joe Schimicci did an absolutely amazing job. Everything was perfect. The candle lighting music was exactly how we wanted it, and the music for dancing was great! He was a great MC, respectful, fun, accommodating and with a great selection of music. The candle lighting ceremony, slideshow, hora and grandfather/daughter dance all went smoothly thanks to Joe being so well prepared. We have had so much wonderful feedback about the party and he was a big part of that. My daughter loved her party. It was very special to her! We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Alex · event on: 06/19/2014

This is our third year in a row using Metro Entertainment for our prom DJ and we could not be happier. Our biggest concern with hiring a DJ is making sure that the students like the music and this has never been a problem. Our DJ, Joseph, provided us with a website weeks before the prom where students could request songs. He also took song requests at prom and played a great variety of music. The energy he brought to the event was infectious and every year we use Metro Entertainment we are very pleased.

Sent on 06/26/2014

• Brooklyn, Brooklyn NY New York, NY, 10174 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (A Metro Wedding)