7th on Lincoln

Grand Rapids, MI View map

Welcome to 7th on Lincoln! 7th specializes in Wedding Planning, Day-of-Coordination, Design and Elopements.
We exist to bring your dream event to life.
The goal with every events is to empower each client with the freedom to make wild choices, love their people in a beautiful way and throw a spectacular party.
7th loves all things dreamy, eclectic and wild. I want your day to stand out as much as you do so let's create some magic!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious
    R.m. Married on 05/15/2020

Magical. The wedding I wanted, but without all the stress.

If you are unsure how to get the wedding of your dreams and are struggling to make decisions about vendors or are feeling overwhelmed, I HIGHLY recommend hiring 7th on Lincoln!
    Getting married and wedding planning is stressful enough, not to mention having to re-plan due to the COVID pandemic. I will be forever grateful that we decided to get help from an expert in the industry. 7th on Lincoln is extremely talented and the epitome of what you need in a wedding coordinator. Whether you are just looking for day-of coordination, or need help through the entire process like I did, I cannot recommend this company enough. They were attentive, professional, and organized. They will make your wedding or elopement dreams a reality while eliminating the stress of keeping track of all the details.

Hi all, my wedding was actually May 2020. Somehow the site defaulted to a future date when I was writing my review and I can't figure out how to adjust it....so I am doing so here. So sorry for the confusion!

address Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Location of (7th on Lincoln)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding