Grand Rapids, MI 49534 Map · Phone number

Alyssa DenHartigh Photography 6
Alyssa DenHartigh Photography 7
  • Ellen

Ellen Waterway · Married on 06/08/2019

So sweet, fun, and timely!

Alyssa was amazing on and before our wedding day! She worked with us to create a package tailored to our preferences and, when I met with her to create the day-of schedule, I felt that I could trust her completely to capture every moment we wanted photographed.
    On our wedding day we ran ahead of schedule before the ceremony which allowed us freedom to experiment a little with scenery. Alyssa was so sweet and fun throughout the whole day, and there were so many times I couldn’t even tell that she was there photographing!
    Alyssa got our photos back to us within a week of the wedding and they turned out better than we had ever imagined!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lauren Korson · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

When Mitch and I were looking for a photographer, we wanted someone who would capture our wedding day authentically. Alyssa and Derek went above and beyond our expectations. Alyssa is incredible talented; she has an eye for beautiful photos and is so creative while also being organized and making sure we got every photo that we wanted. Her "wedding day of timeline" allowed both Mitch and I to enjoy the day and the people around us without constantly thinking about where we needed to be next. Derek is hilarious and got everyone in our wedding party and family to laugh genuinely. They are the best team. I didn't realize how much of your day you really spend with your photographer...and truly Alyssa & Derek added so much joy, excitement, and ease of mind on our wedding day! Choosing them as our photographers is the best decision we made!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Beth

Beth DeHaan · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing & high quality photographer!

Alyssa and her husband Derek are phenomenal photographers! We used them for both our engagement and wedding pictures and we were blown away by the quality of their work. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful. Alyssa is very organized and her "day of timeline" for the wedding kept us on track (& on time) for the entire day. She used her creative style, but was open to any ideas I had for poses. They both took the time to ensure we were getting any and all of the shots we wanted. My husband and I received many compliments from our bridal party and family members about how fun and easy Alyssa and Derek were to work with! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Award

Alyssa DenHartigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints