3470 Veterans Drive Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49684 Map · Phone number

About 307 Events

Formerly known as Sweet Themes, 307 Events is a full-service event design company providing rentals, styling, and decor. From the smallest details such as place cards, table numbers and stationary, to larger decor items such as whiskey barrels, floor-to-ceiling draping, or elaborate floral design, we can create an awe-inspiring event that still meets your budget. When we design for our clients, we want to create events that truly epitomize their messages, their lives, and their stories. Events are an amazing way to bring people together, to celebrate, to learn, to share. At 307, we strive to provide the perfect message for your event, to create a design that is unique to each client and occasion. If you don't see the particular item you're looking for on our website, please contact us.

christinejoel0364

307 Events 5
307 Events 6
307 Events 7

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

I could not have been happier with how my decor and flowers turned out! We had a few ‘over the phone’ meetings and I was incredibly vague with what I wanted because I really had no idea what I wanted. They talked me through everything and made suggestions and helped me figure out what I actually wanted for my wedding decor. When I walked into the barn after our ceremony I was so impressed with how they put everything together. I got so many compliments on the centerpieces and especially the beautiful bouquets. The mauve colored roses were my favorite! I could go on and on but I will keep this short.. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about 307 events, you guys rocked it! We thank you very much for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Liv

Liv · Married on 07/07/2018

All of my dreams came true!!

Kate and the 307 team brought my vision to life! Our decorations and flowers were better than I could have ever dreamed! Kate and the team were so kind and worked so hard to nail down every detail. We are so grateful we got to work with 307 Events for our big day! THANK YOU! :)

Sent on 02/27/2019
    307 Events 8
    307 Events 9
    307 Events 10
    307 Events 11
    307 Events 12

Erin · Married on 09/02/2017

307 has a fantastic collection of decor, and Kate is so wonderful & accommodating—we enjoyed every bit of our experience!! Everything we were looking to purchase was right at our fingertips as a rental, and their reasonable pricing made it so easy and accessible. Whatever your event or wedding needs, big or small, Kate and team will help perfect your vision. Thanks, Kate, for turning my dream into a reality. We will be back!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    307 Events 13
    307 Events 14
    307 Events 15

307 Events FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Props

• Events to Remember
    Events to Remember Wedding Planners

Absolutely LOVE working with Kate! She has so much talent and passion for what she does, and really will transform your event for any occasion :) Tons of great rental items for extremely reasonable prices!!! If she doesn't have it; she will find it!! Highly recommended :)

• 3470 Veterans Drive, Suite B Traverse City, 49684 See on map