3470 Veterans Drive Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49684 Map · Phone number

About 307 Events

Formerly known as Sweet Themes, 307 Events is a full-service event design company providing rentals, styling, and decor. From the smallest details such as place cards, table numbers and stationary, to larger decor items such as whiskey barrels, floor-to-ceiling draping, or elaborate floral design, we can create an awe-inspiring event that still meets your budget. When we design for our clients, we want to create events that truly epitomize their messages, their lives, and their stories. Events are an amazing way to bring people together, to celebrate, to learn, to share. At 307, we strive to provide the perfect message for your event, to create a design that is unique to each client and occasion. If you don't see the particular item you're looking for on our website, please contact us.

• 4 ALL Events L.L.C.

35 Reviews for 307 Events

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 09/29/2018

Service is Unmatched!

I have worked with 307 on many weddings and have always been impressed by their customer service and attention to detail. Throughout this pandemic, they have shown how truly amazing they are though. As a planner, I could not be happier with Kate and her team and how accommodating they have been. I always know that when I have them on my "dream team" I can relax! There is something to be said for a vendor that makes my job EASIER!

Sent on 06/25/2020

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

I could not have been happier with how my decor and flowers turned out! We had a few ‘over the phone’ meetings and I was incredibly vague with what I wanted because I really had no idea what I wanted. They talked me through everything and made suggestions and helped me figure out what I actually wanted for my wedding decor. When I walked into the barn after our ceremony I was so impressed with how they put everything together. I got so many compliments on the centerpieces and especially the beautiful bouquets. The mauve colored roses were my favorite! I could go on and on but I will keep this short.. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about 307 events, you guys rocked it! We thank you very much for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Liv

Liv · Married on 07/07/2018

All of my dreams came true!!

Kate and the 307 team brought my vision to life! Our decorations and flowers were better than I could have ever dreamed! Kate and the team were so kind and worked so hard to nail down every detail. We are so grateful we got to work with 307 Events for our big day! THANK YOU! :)

Sent on 02/27/2019

• Events to Remember Wedding Planners

Absolutely LOVE working with Kate! She has so much talent and passion for what she does, and really will transform your event for any occasion :) Tons of great rental items for extremely reasonable prices!!! If she doesn't have it; she will find it!! Highly recommended :)

• 3470 Veterans Drive, Suite B Traverse City, 49684 See on map