Event Design & Custom Decor

Lowell, MI View map

At March 27 Designs, we help you refine and define your wedding style so you can create the wedding of your dreams. It is our belief that when it comes to planning weddings, each should be as unique and special as the couple that it celebrates! We'll handle the stress and leave you free to savor the joys of being a bride.

With a la carte options for brides who love to DIY but need some help envisioning and planning their day, all the way up to completely custom and stress-free decor, our services could include:

- Consultation to explore your vision and style (includes definition of your wedding theme and elements, Pinterest vision boards, and design documentation)
- Custom tablescape design
- Full spacial design
- Full event design
- Product research and ordering
- Tools to keep you organized along the way
- Full event setup

- Print design

We meet with each of our couples so that they can share their wedding dreams and ideas with us. Knowing you helps us know where to begin with designing the atmosphere that you desire. Contact us to set up a no obligation consultation to explore ways that we can serve you in your wedding planning.

Mara Olson & Hannah Dykstra
hello@march27designs.com
616-560-5109

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Venue Selection
    Amy Married on 10/18/2014
    March 27 Designs did a great job! I highly recommend them. I was planning my wedding from out of the country, up until 2 weeks before. They did a great job of communicating with me the whole time and making sure that I was feeling good about it all. We had meetings over Skype closer to the wedding. They helped keep my stress level to a minimum on the decisions for decorations, programs, invitations, and anything else related to the wedding. Everything they came up with was exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't really know what I wanted. They did a great job!
  • User1811075 2+ years ago
    Mara and Hannah were one of the key components to making our wedding a success. Both my husband and I had an idea of how we wanted our wedding to look, but absolutely no idea how to execute it. M/H took our ideas and expanded them into a beautiful wedding ceremony site and reception. They worked with all of our requests and were very responsive via email and phone. They went beyond their roles as decorators in providing recommendations for a baker (who was amazing) and helping to coordinate many of the wedding happenings. We truly enjoyed working with them and recommend them fully to anyone looking for creative wedding decorators.
    Darrell Married on 08/17/2013
    March 27 Designs assisted with our daughter and son-in-law's vision for their wedding. They were instrumental in helping with all the design and printing of invitations, favor tags, chalk board designs, decorations, as well as helping with set up at the church and at the reception. March 27 Designs had a lot of unknowns to deal with when it came to decorations and final reception area which was outdoors combined with an indoor wedding ceremony. Even though they had many unknowns at the beginning, they were able to fulfill our daughter's vision for the reception and decorations were outstanding. It set a great mood for the wedding party and all the guests. It was a dream come true for our daughter, and there were many comments as to how perfect the evening was!

Icon Filmworks Icon Filmworks Wedding Videographers

Mara creates all of your invitations with the target audience in mind and incorporates your vision into a beautiful work of art. she uses her unbelievable talents to create a unique design just for you. Her passion for the industry is like none other. You will be thrilled to see what March 27 Designs puts together for you!

Lowell, 49331
Location of (Event Design & Custom Decor)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding