DECOR ELEGANCE

Hudsonville, MI View map

Decor Elegance is a wedding rentals company based in Hudsonville, Michigan, providing tailored decorating packages for reception venues. Ideal for weddings of all sizes, the company caters to a variety of budgets and tastes with its selection of colored linens and tablescape decor. Couples are sure to love the convenience of booking a decorating team to manage their big day’s aesthetic.

Decor Elegance offers customizable decor rental packages for weddings and private events. Beginning with in-depth consultations, the team discusses every detail of the big day, from the number of tables to the size of the banquet room. Couples can select their preferred colors for table linens and backdrops, along with charger plates, table numbers, and custom centerpieces. Full delivery, setup, and teardown are included in every booking.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$500

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Signage
Table Runners
Vases

1 User photo

• Tanya
    Tanya N. Married on 09/25/2020

Decor Elegance is the absolute best!

Angela goes above and beyond! I am a Wedding Planner and Decor Elegance is who I call first! Angela will do whatever possible to meet the needs of her client's. I appreciate her professionalism and know I can count on her.
  • User2045904 2+ years ago
    Décor Elegance did an amazing job of the centerpieces at my wedding. It made my wedding a hastle free day not having to set up or take down. The cost is not bad, and would have cost me even more to do it myself. I would recommend Décor Elegance to anyone who wants a stunning stress free wedding.
    Kristen Married on 10/01/2016
    I don't think that 5 Stars is really enough to express how awesome it was to work with Decor Elegance for my wedding. Lisa was an absolute joy to work with & had TONS of options to make the perfect centerpieces for my wedding! I never thought that outsourcing decorations would be more affordable than a DYI option, but I was pleasantly surprised to find Decor Elegance! We rented table runners, 2 different types of centerpieces (including candles, fall leaves, lanterns, and pumpkins), including set up and tear down for LESS than it would have been for just flowers for centerpieces!!! Everything was perfect & stress free (which is exactly what you want from anyone you work with for your wedding)!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Circle the Date Event Planning, LLC Circle the Date Event Planning, LLC Wedding Planners

Decor Elegance was AMAZING to work with when I needed a last minute decorator for my wedding. They were willing to travel and set up a beautiful light wall behind my head table! I would recommend them personally and professionally to ANYONE!!

Hudsonville Hudsonville, MI, 49426

Anytime
Location of (DECOR ELEGANCE)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding