1600 Monroe NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49505 Map · Phone number

About Gigi & LaClede - Vintage Dish Rentals

There is something to be said about the glowing golden evening light that illuminates its loveliness across your freshly decorated tables. A color palette in hues of cerise and apricot burst on the blanket of cream linens. Vintage stemware carry the Rose Hibiscus Champange....as if royalty would show up any moment asking you for another glass. Tables dance with delight as little pieces of history are yet remembered again...no longer staring at you through a pane of glass...but adorned on the very tables they were designed for.

There are few hours in life more agreeable than that of a carefully planned event. Leaving your guests in awe of your beauty and cleverness. Make your next event a memorable one.

We are continually gathering beautiful pieces to nurture and unfold greatness at your next special event. Our collection of dishes breathe originality. Pouring out thoughts from our artistic souls onto your tables and blank canvases that await to be adorned. We offer tablescape settings to enhance your aspirations ....from traditional, vintage, rustic and moderns styles..to helping with themed engagements such as a "Downton Abbey" or "Gatsby" styled event.

Before she says "I do"...and long before they enter into a world of two. Whispers of dreams...Anticiapation and hope...careful selections...attention to detail. The day arrives...the masterpiece unfolds...the celebration of beauty..love..family. Let our dishes be apart of your next event.

"Write your own story with our pieces of history".

Follow Gigi & LaClede - Vintage Dish Rentals on

img 7724 5 51 753040

3 Reviews for Gigi & LaClede - Vintage Dish Rentals

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2019

Picture Perfect

Holly was professional, reliable, and creative! I gave her my vision at our first appointment and she made it a reality! She was able to show me a wide array of options when it came to choosing dishes which allowed me to pick the perfect combinations! Each place setting for my bridal table was going to different and when the day of my wedding came, Holly even gave me a couple extra colors to work with! She was always easy to contact and is very passionate about what she does!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • FutureMRSwalker

Hayley · Married on 06/17/2017

Holly was such a pleasure to work with. She has a great selection of dishes that will make your tables look stunning.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/22/2015

My now husband and I were coming from Minneapolis, MN to get married in Michigan and my dream was to have vintage mismatched china for our big day. After emailing Holly, I had a quick response and she sent us multiple pictures of mock ups of dishes that would go with our color pallet. I was amazed by the pictures alone, so we booked her instantly (about 2 weeks before our wedding) and I am so glad we did. The place settings were the best detail of our wedding. The mismatched dishes were a focal point of our reception tables and everyone loved them! I would recommend Gigi and LaClede to everyone in Michigan!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Gigi & LaClede - Vintage Dish Rentals FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Candles/Holders, Vases
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Decor, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

• , 1600 Monroe NW Grand Rapids, 49505 See on map
    616-719-7627 (Phone number)
    We are open by appointment only