Grand Rapids, MI 49534 Map · Phone number

About The Lovely Glass Jar

The Lovely Glass Jar is an experienced wedding rental and decorating business that specializes in marquee letter and wedding light rentals, wedding decorations, local wedding coordination and we would love to join YOUR wedding team!

We have been featured in Southern Bride Magazine, Brides.com, Green Wedding Shoes, Emmaline Bride, and The Knot!

My name is Stephanie and I'm the designer behind The Lovely Glass Jar! I approach your wedding like I would my own. Attention to detail is a little obsession of mine and I can promise you I will tend to every last one!

I do this along with my husband and The Lovely Glass Jar is truly a collaboration between the two of us! We specialize in marquee letters, wedding signage, and wedding coordination.

We offer:

• Marquee Letter Light Rentals

• Café String Light Rentals

• Day-of Wedding Coordination

We take our craft pretty seriously around here and would love to create something beautiful for your wedding day!

Proudly serving lovely brides in Michigan and around the world with rustic & chic wedding décor since 2013!

We'd love to hear from you! You can email us at thelovelyglassjar@gmail.com or visit our website at www.thelovelyglassjar.com.

Cheers-

table number
tlgj logo 51 631327 158268475348716

40 Reviews for The Lovely Glass Jar

Naima · Married on 10/04/2014

Amazing vendor! Great to work with! Prompt with communication and tries very hard to meet the needs of the client and all products arrived on time and properly packaged. This vendor easily did 75 percent of my wedding from save the dates to table runners! My guests loved everything about my wedding. Kinda sad they don't do catering and wedding dresses! The shopping experience was very addicting. I could not stop adding to my order and i was met only with smiles and accommodation from the vendor in return. Will definitely use as a vendor again!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Diane · Married on 08/24/2014

Very helpful seller with great communication and swift delivery- product was exactly as I wanted - definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Purchased the Rustic Deer Antler Wedding Cake Topper in natural on Etsy and it's beautiful, everything I hoped for. It is rather heavy, but I'm hoping my baker will know how to prop it up (I admit to having zero prior knowledge about cake toppers and how they work). Speedy delivery, nice handwritten note from the seller. Great experience!

Sent on 04/30/2014

The Lovely Glass Jar FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide?
    String
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Event Planning
    Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Chalkboards
    Paper Flowers
    Signage
    Table Runners

• Zhem Productions Wedding DJs

I had a lovely time working with The Lovely Glass Jar - every part of the day spent working with them was perfect and it was truly exceptional to have another highly engaging and dedicated professional to work with in order to pull of a special day for the couple!

• Catered Creations, Inc. Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Stephanie on a wedding recently and she was such a delight! Her attention to detail and the overlook of the reception was phenomenal! She was professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. A few last minute changes needed to be made in order to best accommodate the group size in the space we had, and Stephanie worked through the changes like a pro! Working with her and her husband was seamless and natural. I hope we have many more opportunities to work together.

• Grand Rapids, MI, 49534 See on map
    6163181976 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Lovely Glass Jar)