307 Events Reviews

29 | Traverse City, MI

29 Reviews for 307 Events

29 307 Events Reviews

Melanie · Married on 07/14/2018

I could not have been happier with how my decor and flowers turned out! We had a few ‘over the phone’ meetings and I was incredibly vague with what I wanted because I really had no idea what I wanted. They talked me through everything and made suggestions and helped me figure out what I actually wanted for my wedding decor. When I walked into the barn after our ceremony I was so impressed with how they put everything together. I got so many compliments on the centerpieces and especially the beautiful bouquets. The mauve colored roses were my favorite! I could go on and on but I will keep this short.. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about 307 events, you guys rocked it! We thank you very much for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Erin · Married on 09/02/2017

307 has a fantastic collection of decor, and Kate is so wonderful & accommodating—we enjoyed every bit of our experience!! Everything we were looking to purchase was right at our fingertips as a rental, and their reasonable pricing made it so easy and accessible. Whatever your event or wedding needs, big or small, Kate and team will help perfect your vision. Thanks, Kate, for turning my dream into a reality. We will be back!

307 Events 1
    307 Events 2
    307 Events 3

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

We were so happy with the results of 307, it made our day feel like a picture right off of Pinterest. The pricing is extremely reasonable. Why by a lot of decorations when you are only going to use them for one day?? 307 makes perfect sense! I would 10/10 recommend. The company also offered to help set up decor/ and furniture. Such a generous offer!! Thank you 307!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

Words cannot describe how in awe I was when I walked into our reception hall after Kate and her team had decorated. Everything was better than I would have ever imagined and it was great working one-on-one with Kate. She did a fantastic job channeling our ideas into every detail and we could not have been more happy with our decor!

I couldn't have gotten thru the day without Sweet Themes. Kate and her assistant provided the complete set up of the reception, communicated with my vendors and kept us on the timeline. She also provided some rental items that were unexpected (blankets, extra chairs, etc) which saved the day!

I had a destination wedding at Jolly Pumpkin in Traverse City, MI. Since we were traveling we did not want to carry all the things we would need to make our wedding wonderful. We were recommended to Sweet Themes for event rentals. First meeting with Kate was wonderful, she put my mind at ease. She had everything that we needed and the prices were reasonable. They set up and break down, which is nice not to have to worry about the day after your wedding. Thank you Kate and Sweet Themes, my wedding was beautiful!!

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Sweet Themes did a fantastic job. The items I rented were just what I had in mind for my rustic chic wedding theme. They set up everything so beautifully, I was blown away when I saw the room. They were friendly, professional, and flexible when I changed my mind a few times on items. I would definitely recommend Sweet Themes!

Nancy · Married on 09/19/2015

Kate and Sweet Themes were wonderful. They provided everything we needed reasonably priced and we loved it all. The napkins and Tablecloths were ironed beautifully and the arch was gorgeous. Kate met us on time on the day planned and made it eay for us to return. Would highly recommend her

evan · Married on 09/12/2015

Kate was awesome! She was tasked with an unusual thing at our wedding (which was basically putting a canoe in a tree!) and made it happen. It looked amazing. Delivery was on time and she even broke everything down after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her and sweet themes to anyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2015

It was a pleasure working with Kate to get some decorations for our wedding! She did all of the setup and pickup and I just had to communicate with her about what we were looking for. She was able to come in before the florist and set everything up and our guests thought everything looked great. Kate had a great selection and was able to source items that she did not yet have in her collection.

Kelsey · Married on 06/20/2015

We used Sweet Themes for our wedding decorations and absolutely loved everything! Kate was wonderful to work with and she did a beautiful job setting everything up and decorating our venue. Would definitely recommend!

Jamie · Married on 06/06/2015

Kate at Sweet Themes LLC did a wonderful job! She was responsive to my requests and multiple questions/emails. Her and her partner showed up to my venue and went above and beyond on decorating! I loved working with her! She provided me with table linens, candles/holders, lighting, chair/bathroom decorations, and flower vases.

Bree Ann · Married on 06/06/2015

Kate did my linens for our Traverse City Wedding, and also helped with decor for our vineyard theme. She was awesome to work long distance with, and very flexible when we realized we needed more linens last minute. I highly reccomend Sweet Themes!

I would highly recommend the services of Sweet Themes for day of wedding coordination. Kate met with us before our wedding to make sure we had everything in line for our big day. She got in contact with all vendors to take over communication in the days before the wedding and made sure timing was perfect for set up and the day of. She was friendly, full of great ideas, and has wonderful experience. The day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about anything and that made her services absolutely invaluable.

Sandra · Married on 10/11/2014

Sweet Themes LLC has a wide selection of decor for almost any event. In addition, Kate with Sweet Themes LLC was absolutely wonderful to work with. I know that it sounds somewhat cliche, but in all honesty, Sweet Themes LLC helped to make my wedding day everything I had dreamed of and more.

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2014

Kate at Sweet Themes was nothing short of amazing to work with! She was always so helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure my day was filled with everything I wanted and envisioned. If Kate didn't have something I was looking for in her existing inventory, she went out hunting to find exactly what I wanted, she even built something I wanted! The time and effort that Kate put in behind the scenes, as well as her hard work during the set up and take down of my wedding, helped to make sure that my day was perfect! I can't say enough good things about Kate and would highly recommend using Kate and Sweet Themes to help make sure your event is exactly what you dreamed of!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/16/2014

Kate was so nice and easy to work with. She was very flexible with your wants and needs, and was able to get us what we needed at a great price. Thank you for adding such beautiful touches to our wedding!

Victoria · Married on 07/12/2014

Kate did a great job and was very easy to contact. She even went above and beyond and took the time to help me with finding some additional rental items for last minute chair covers. Her items were amazing and the guests loved her display of bathroom items. It was worth renting the kits through her and paying for the items used rather than paying for everything to create the whole kit. I have already referred her to other brides-to-be and will continue to do so.

Concy · Married on 08/12/2017

Kate is absolutely wonderful! She took such great care to make sure that everything we rented from her was exactly what we wanted, ordered new items for us when something wasn't exactly right, and worked with other vendors in the Traverse City area to put everything together. The only thing I would say could have been better was her response time- she was going through some changes in her business, so at times it would be a bit slow. But she never let anything fall through the cracks and made our wedding look just spectacular. Would definitely recommend Kate!

Kendall · Married on 10/05/2017

For what felt like the entirety of our wedding planning I was looking for unique tabletop wares for our Game of Thrones fall wedding at Castle Farms in Charlevoix. I found a lot of out of state rental vendors I liked but didn't have a way of getting the items at an affordable price point. I saw a photo of some vintage glassware 307 Events had in their inventory and contacted Kate to see if I could come in and see their stuff. Kate was super gracious and accommodating and had the best rental inventory I had seen yet! Modern gold flatware sets, vintage colored glassware, stone colored plates, good quality linens, and a menagerie of candlesticks and gold frames. I loved piecing it all together and Kate was super great about getting the items organized on short notice for our wedding when it was just a few weeks away. Kate and her staff worked with us to arrange for our friends to pick up the items and drop off was simple and quick! We absolutely loved how our tables turned out with 307 Events rentals and highly recommend checking them out for unique items for your wedding!

307 Events 4
    307 Events 5
    307 Events 6
    307 Events 7
    307 Events 8
    307 Events 9

Paulina · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding was this past August at The Homestead Resort in Glen Arbor, Michigan. We are from Chicago and working with Kate made planning our wedding from afar so much easier! She was able to find every type of decor item that I was looking for (based off of Pinterest posts!) and really helped me put my vision together. Our reception looked gorgeous and everything was done perfectly. I even sent Kate a request for an additional item less than a week before the wedding AND had a last minute change the day of the wedding and she made it happen.

I will mention that it can be hard to reach Kate at times, which can be tough if you're a type A bride and you prefer to get quick updates on everything. However, everything was always taken care of and nothing slipped through the cracks, so I would not let this deter you from booking 307 Events. I'm not sure how large the team is, but I do think that they are just super busy and always focused on whatever that week's events are, so you will receive a response but you may need to wait a bit :)

Chelsea · Married on 08/12/2017

I loved the draping that 307 did for my wedding!

emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Our farm tables and votive holders were just beautiful 307 Events was so easy to work with, we were very happy with our experience!

Kaila · Married on 10/28/2017

3.0

307 Events was the cherry on top of our Northern Michigan wedding - they provided all of the decor to turn our space into a "hauntingly enchanted" feel over Halloweekend. Kate and her team created an experience for all of our guests. Their communications and quotes were very professional, and my husband and I were beyond thrilled with the overall ambiance of the venue! The team thought of everything from floating candles, to real fall leaves, to black drapery to glowing tables - Kate and her team had ideas we never would have thought of! They even suggested a coffin with "RIF, rest in fleece" blankets for all of our guests during the chilly weather. So creative - we know that it was a wedding that our guests won't soon forget. I would highly recommend 307 events to make your wedding or event extra special. They saw our vision and ran with it!

Angie · Married on 08/08/2017

I chose 307 events to do everything for my wedding...Flowers, decorations, alter. I was so impressed by the choices they had to offer as well as the ease of the process. I had never planned a wedding before and this was a destination wedding for us as we are from Grand Rapids. I honestly planned all the details and got everything done in 1 day! They also dropped everything off and picked everything back up so I really had no extra stress day of my wedding.

307 Events 10