28 Reviews for 307 Events

Lounge Furniture (1)
Backdrop(s) (1)
Props (1)
28 307 Events Reviews

307 Events was the cherry on top of our Northern Michigan wedding - they provided all of the decor to turn our space into a "hauntingly enchanted" feel over Halloweekend. Kate and her team created an experience for all of our guests. Their communications and quotes were very professional, and my husband and I were beyond thrilled with the overall ambiance of the venue! The team thought of everything from floating candles, to real fall leaves, to black drapery to glowing tables - Kate and her team had ideas we never would have thought of! They even suggested a coffin with "RIF, rest in fleece" blankets for all of our guests during the chilly weather. So creative - we know that it was a wedding that our guests won't soon forget. I would highly recommend 307 events to make your wedding or event extra special. They saw our vision and ran with it!

Profile Picture Kaila , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
3.9

I think the overall message is you get what you pay for. I rented chargers for a good price, which is what I thought, but honestly they were a little beat up and I probably wouldn't rent them again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

For what felt like the entirety of our wedding planning I was looking for unique tabletop wares for our Game of Thrones fall wedding at Castle Farms in Charlevoix. I found a lot of out of state rental vendors I liked but didn't have a way of getting the items at an affordable price point. I saw a photo of some vintage glassware 307 Events had in their inventory and contacted Kate to see if I could come in and see their stuff. Kate was super gracious and accommodating and had the best rental inventory I had seen yet! Modern gold flatware sets, vintage colored glassware, stone colored plates, good quality linens, and a menagerie of candlesticks and gold frames. I loved piecing it all together and Kate was super great about getting the items organized on short notice for our wedding when it was just a few weeks away. Kate and her staff worked with us to arrange for our friends to pick up the items and drop off was simple and quick! We absolutely loved how our tables turned out with 307 Events rentals and highly recommend checking them out for unique items for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kendall, 10/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

307 has a fantastic collection of decor, and Kate is so wonderful & accommodating—we enjoyed every bit of our experience!! Everything we were looking to purchase was right at our fingertips as a rental, and their reasonable pricing made it so easy and accessible. Whatever your event or wedding needs, big or small, Kate and team will help perfect your vision. Thanks, Kate, for turning my dream into a reality. We will be back!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great experience with 307 Events for our daughter's outdoor tent wedding in August. Rented candles/votives and lounge furniture (both and outdoor rattan set and 2 indoors sets in case of bad weather and for those who wanted to get away from the noise and have a little peace and quiet), and they actually brought more pieces for the outdoor rattan set than were advertised/pictured online as being included in it. So that was unexpected but nice, and much appreciated! They delivered and picked up afterwards without a hitch. It was a busy time of year for them and sometimes I had a hard time reaching Kate via phone or getting email responses, but overall she was great, very friendly and got the job done. We had a wedding planner (not full service, but...) and they said they often work with 307 Events and were the ones who recommended them to us.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so happy with the results of 307, it made our day feel like a picture right off of Pinterest. The pricing is extremely reasonable. Why by a lot of decorations when you are only going to use them for one day?? 307 makes perfect sense! I would 10/10 recommend. The company also offered to help set up decor/ and furniture. Such a generous offer!! Thank you 307!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was this past August at The Homestead Resort in Glen Arbor, Michigan. We are from Chicago and working with Kate made planning our wedding from afar so much easier! She was able to find every type of decor item that I was looking for (based off of Pinterest posts!) and really helped me put my vision together. Our reception looked gorgeous and everything was done perfectly. I even sent Kate a request for an additional item less than a week before the wedding AND had a last minute change the day of the wedding and she made it happen.

I will mention that it can be hard to reach Kate at times, which can be tough if you're a type A bride and you prefer to get quick updates on everything. However, everything was always taken care of and nothing slipped through the cracks, so I would not let this deter you from booking 307 Events. I'm not sure how large the team is, but I do think that they are just super busy and always focused on whatever that week's events are, so you will receive a response but you may need to wait a bit :)

Profile Picture Paulina, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kate is absolutely wonderful! She took such great care to make sure that everything we rented from her was exactly what we wanted, ordered new items for us when something wasn't exactly right, and worked with other vendors in the Traverse City area to put everything together. The only thing I would say could have been better was her response time- she was going through some changes in her business, so at times it would be a bit slow. But she never let anything fall through the cracks and made our wedding look just spectacular. Would definitely recommend Kate!

Profile Picture Concy, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Signage, Linens

I loved the draping that 307 did for my wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our farm tables and votive holders were just beautiful 307 Events was so easy to work with, we were very happy with our experience!

Profile Picture emily, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I chose 307 events to do everything for my wedding...Flowers, decorations, alter. I was so impressed by the choices they had to offer as well as the ease of the process. I had never planned a wedding before and this was a destination wedding for us as we are from Grand Rapids. I honestly planned all the details and got everything done in 1 day! They also dropped everything off and picked everything back up so I really had no extra stress day of my wedding.

Profile Picture Angie, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were awesome to work with, just reach out in advance.

Profile Picture User4733848, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Words cannot describe how in awe I was when I walked into our reception hall after Kate and her team had decorated. Everything was better than I would have ever imagined and it was great working one-on-one with Kate. She did a fantastic job channeling our ideas into every detail and we could not have been more happy with our decor!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I couldn't have gotten thru the day without Sweet Themes. Kate and her assistant provided the complete set up of the reception, communicated with my vendors and kept us on the timeline. She also provided some rental items that were unexpected (blankets, extra chairs, etc) which saved the day!

Profile Picture User5628093, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Altar/Arch, Decor, Lights, Signage

I had a destination wedding at Jolly Pumpkin in Traverse City, MI. Since we were traveling we did not want to carry all the things we would need to make our wedding wonderful. We were recommended to Sweet Themes for event rentals. First meeting with Kate was wonderful, she put my mind at ease. She had everything that we needed and the prices were reasonable. They set up and break down, which is nice not to have to worry about the day after your wedding. Thank you Kate and Sweet Themes, my wedding was beautiful!!

Profile Picture User5630899, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Vases

Sweet Themes did a fantastic job. The items I rented were just what I had in mind for my rustic chic wedding theme. They set up everything so beautifully, I was blown away when I saw the room. They were friendly, professional, and flexible when I changed my mind a few times on items. I would definitely recommend Sweet Themes!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Signage, Trinkets, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens

Kate and Sweet Themes were wonderful. They provided everything we needed reasonably priced and we loved it all. The napkins and Tablecloths were ironed beautifully and the arch was gorgeous. Kate met us on time on the day planned and made it eay for us to return. Would highly recommend her

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Props, Linens, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch

Kate was awesome! She was tasked with an unusual thing at our wedding (which was basically putting a canoe in a tree!) and made it happen. It looked amazing. Delivery was on time and she even broke everything down after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her and sweet themes to anyone!

Profile Picture evan, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure working with Kate to get some decorations for our wedding! She did all of the setup and pickup and I just had to communicate with her about what we were looking for. She was able to come in before the florist and set everything up and our guests thought everything looked great. Kate had a great selection and was able to source items that she did not yet have in her collection.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Trinkets, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Beautiful rustic decorations! The wedding arch was just beautiful and the burlap table runners matched our barn wedding decor perfectly!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Sweet Themes for our wedding decorations and absolutely loved everything! Kate was wonderful to work with and she did a beautiful job setting everything up and decorating our venue. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Signage, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Kate at Sweet Themes LLC did a wonderful job! She was responsive to my requests and multiple questions/emails. Her and her partner showed up to my venue and went above and beyond on decorating! I loved working with her! She provided me with table linens, candles/holders, lighting, chair/bathroom decorations, and flower vases.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Decor, Lights, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens

Kate did my linens for our Traverse City Wedding, and also helped with decor for our vineyard theme. She was awesome to work long distance with, and very flexible when we realized we needed more linens last minute. I highly reccomend Sweet Themes!

Profile Picture Bree Ann, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Linens

I would highly recommend the services of Sweet Themes for day of wedding coordination. Kate met with us before our wedding to make sure we had everything in line for our big day. She got in contact with all vendors to take over communication in the days before the wedding and made sure timing was perfect for set up and the day of. She was friendly, full of great ideas, and has wonderful experience. The day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about anything and that made her services absolutely invaluable.

Profile Picture User6498261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Drapery, Trinkets

Sweet Themes LLC has a wide selection of decor for almost any event. In addition, Kate with Sweet Themes LLC was absolutely wonderful to work with. I know that it sounds somewhat cliche, but in all honesty, Sweet Themes LLC helped to make my wedding day everything I had dreamed of and more.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/11/14, 1 Review