139 Hair by Heidi

Saint Paul, MN View map Visit website

Based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, 139 Hair by Heidi is a wedding business that provides mobile hair and makeup services. Heidi, the owner of the company, has many years of experience in the beauty industry, which enables her to create clients' envisioned aesthetics. By combining her patient nature, creative skills, and love for cosmetology, Heidi is able to work with her clients until they are completely satisfied with their wedding hair and makeup.

Every client who schedules services with 139 Hair by Heidi receives a risk-free booking policy and a pre-wedding consultation. Clients can schedule a hair and makeup trial prior to their special day, which creates an opportunity for them to relay, try, and finalize their desired wedding-day style. In addition to their bridal services, the company can provide hair and makeup application for members of the wedding party. Heidi offers blowouts, extensions, updos, and textured hair styling. She can accommodate an array of aesthetics that range from effortless, beachy, and natural styles to romantic, braided, and soft-swept looks. Meanwhile, the team of makeup artists that Heidi works with can offer the following amenities:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • False eyelashes
  • Tattoo coverage

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• Peiyu
    Peiyu P. Married on 12/09/2021

Amazing Wedding Hair & Make Up

Heidi and Samuelle did my hair and make up for my wedding. They were both friendly, fun, accommodating, easy to work with and responsive throughout the whole process! I received many compliments and couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out. My hair and make up stayed all day! I would definitely recommend Heidi and her team of rockstars for your event!
  • Abby
    Abby R. Married on 10/23/2021

Heidi is amazing!

I'm so glad that we had Heidi to do my bridal look and the hair for my bridesmaids and mom. My trial with her was so helpful to figure out what I wanted my hair to look like ahead of time so I was comfortable going into my wedding day. Not only did she do some beautiful looks for my bridesmaids, my mom (who is not used to having her hair done!) loved her look too. My sister, who has long, thick, curly hair, commented on how quickly Heidi was able to do a beautiful half-up style for her when her hair often takes her twice the time to do something more simple on her own. All the bridesmaids had very different types of hair and Heidi knew how to work with them all. And even when I wanted to make some last small changes to my look and didn't feel like I was able to articulate what I was looking for in the moment, Heidi knew what to do and got my hair looking the way I wanted it with just a few little adjustments. I also was floored that my hair stayed in it's curls and looked beautiful even after outdoor photos and several hours of dancing at our reception. Heidi is such a professional and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride-to-be!

139 Hair by Heidi's reply:

Thank you so much!! You were a joy to work with and it was really fun to get to know you and your bridal party-I appreciate your kind feedback and wish you all the best in your life ahead!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha P. Married on 10/16/2021

Hair & Makeup were FLAWLESS!

I always imagined my hair and makeup being done by a professional, but I was nervous to start looking for artists for two reasons: 1. Our venue was 45 minutes out of the city and 2. I didn't want to look "overdone" on my wedding day.

Heidi was so flexible and willing to make it happen for myself and six (6!) of my girls in under 4 hours, onsite, stress-free. Betsy (hair) and Viktoriya (makeup) were so patient and willing to listen to my girls (and moms!) and everyone looked absolutely FLAWLESS! I couldn't recommend them more!

139 Hair by Heidi's reply:

Thank you SO much for this review!! We Loved working with you and you looked so amazing!!! Thank you again for trusting us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Ali & Shane
    48 photos · 08/12/2016

Pricing

Hart & Sole Hart & Sole Wedding Planners

Heidi is a phenomenal hair stylist! She has the biggest heart and so professional! Highly recommend!

Zandolee Media Zandolee Media Wedding Videographers

Heidi does such beautiful work! Your hair is such a huge part of your wedding. I would trust Heidi, hands down!!

Sixpence Events & Planning Sixpence Events & Planning Wedding Planners

Heidi is professional, caring, well prepared and just an all around joy to be around. Booking with Heidi means ensuring an insane amount of quality. My suggestion: become her client before she goes worldwide and is too famous and sought after to keep her roots in Minnesota!! Thank you Heidi for being such a great person, friendor and all around high quality vendor that I love referring to clients! #plannerspreferredvendor

Saint Paul, Minnesota Saint Paul, MN, 55108

Anytime!
Location of (139 Hair by Heidi)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding