1550 N IL Route 59 Suite 132, Naperville, IL 60563 Map · Phone number

About #1 Flowers and Gifts LLC

We have been an event floral business that services the Chicagoland and surrounding areas that has recently extended our services to include a full service flower shop. Our focus is on quality and making sure that each customer is satified! We work with all budgets and can get any specialty items that you may desire. Our owner was a buyer for a floral wholesaler and knows how to find what you are looking for and knows it's the best! And as the saying goes... We worry about the details so you don't have to!
*Weddings
*Parties
*Events
*Holidays
*Life Celebrations
*Funerals
*Bridal and Baby Showers
*School Dances

Call us today to schedule your consultation today at 630-355-7744 or email us at info@1flowersandgifts.com. Ask about wedding promotions when you call.

Follow #1 Flowers and Gifts LLC on

IMG0278
carl
#1 Flowers and Gifts LLC
These are silk arrangements, the corsage, boutonniere, and bouquet.
These are silk arrangements, the corsage, boutonniere, and bouquet.
Bouquets and boutonnieres
Bouquets and boutonnieres
We designed the bouquets in this photo.
We designed the bouquets in this photo.
1282004301
IMG0271
IMG0278

23 Reviews for #1 Flowers and Gifts LLC

Lynn · Married on 10/04/2014

I met Inger at a bridal show and used #1 Flowers and Gifts for my Daughter's wedding. My Daughter lives in Texas so it made things a little more difficult. Inger was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very helpful and accommodating to our needs being that my Daughter was out of town. The flowers were absolutely amazing, even better than I had envisioned them to be. I would absolutely recommend her.

Inger was an absolute pleasure to work with! I decided to go with #1 Flowers & Gifts for my wedding flowers right when I got engaged, which was about 2 years before my wedding, so I had plenty of time to get to work with Inger. Right from the beginning, she worked with my budget and tried to get me the most amount of flowers for what I could afford; I loved that! She was extremely flexible when I had to make changes, which happened a few times. The day of the wedding, my flowers were absolutely beautiful! I was so happy with how they turned out! All of my girls commented on how lovely their bouquet's were and I have to agree; she did a wonderful job matching the colors of the wedding to the dresses. My bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned! The guys boutineers were absolutely perfect. My only issue was I wanted a little fuller center pieces but that was completely my fault due to my budget. I should have increased it slightly so I could have gotten what I wanted; the center pieces she did create though were beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Tonya · Married on 08/30/2014

I worked with Inger at #1 Flowers and Gifts for our wedding and reception flowers. Inger is eager to please and makes sure that she gives you the most she can and stays within your budget. She stressed to me that she knew the wholesalers and how to get the best quality flowers at the most economical pricing.

Inger is also very skilled at dealing with brides, nerves, stress, ect. She made a few suggestions to me that lowered my stress level on making decisions easier and not waiting until the end for dress colors from mother of the bride to pick out corsage flowers.

She also knows her flowers very well as I had sunflowers and she said they were fine for bouquets and centerpieces, but they wouldn't work for guys. She had suggestions for that which worked wonderfully.

I must say, the flowers were beautiful, fresh, and vibrant.

The only thing I can suggest is that I brought painted canning jars to use as the holders for the centerpieces and I think they were in the cooler the night before because as the condensation came from the water warming up to room temperature, it caused the paint to lift off the glass when touched. Thankfully, my jars were distressed to begin with, they just became a little more distressed.

So, if you are going to use painted floral holders, use a better paint than I did or don't put the holders in refrigeration, but transfer the flowers into it after the water comes to room temp.

Highly recommend. Reliable, accommodating, and very reasonable in pricing.

• We R One Weddings
    We R One Weddings Wedding Officiants

Stunning wedding flowers and reception centerpieces. Very creative designs.

• White Willow Studio
    White Willow Studio Wedding Photographers

#1 Flowers and Gifts in Naperville is a great florist! They listen to your needs and make sure your flowers are fresh and arranged to your specific liking. We only endorse superior businesses practices and customer service and you find both in #1 Flowers and Gifts. Beautiful flower arrangements, affordably priced - this is why our preferred florist at White Willow Studio is #1 Flowers and Gifts in Naperville, IL.

• 1550 N IL Route 59 Suite 132 Naperville, 60563 See on map
    6303557763 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm Appointments available outside of store hours also!