Limo Ride
Who rides in the limo (or other means of transportation to the wedding)? I am being told that I need to have three different limos: one for the bride and her bridesmaids, one for the groom and his groomsmen, and one for the parents. Is this in fact true?

Married: 08/09/2009
Posted On: Jan 20, 2009 at 11:52 PM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

5 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

mayo
Married: 1+ year ago
Jan 21, 2009 at 12:29 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
sweetie who ever you want in the limo is up to you and you fh. infact i heard the couple and bridal party in one limo or other means of transp... but there is no dead set rule especially 3 limos thats going to be costly..
good luck
congrats..

Married: 06/27/2009
Jan 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
the rule is, you do what you want and what you can afford!

Married: 1+ year ago
Jan 21, 2009 at 1:46 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
If the parents are going to need to get home after you can have one parent ride in the limo with you and have the other drive to the wedding site (my sister did this for her Wedding, my dad, Stepmom and Bro needed a car to get home in, so my dad drove himself and my bro to the WEdding Location and Stepmom rode in the limo with the bride and bridesmaids), the Groom and Groomsmen had their own limo. My sister and BIL used the limo that us Girls rode in as their get-away-car. Really you can have whomever you want in your limo, just make sure it's in your budget and that everyone else has a way to get back if you're planning to use one of the limo's as your get-away-car and the other limos are planned to leave early.

Jessica
Married: 09/05/2009
Reviews: 6
Jan 26, 2009 at 2:07 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
In the end, it is up to you and what you want and can afford. But just an idea, we are getting 2 limos. One for the wedding party (groomsmen, bridesmaids, ushers) and one for us only. We won't be seeing each other until I walk down the aisle, so this will give us about fifteen minutes to be just with each other, a time to reflect that we are now husband and wife and to enjoy that before the party begins. I have read a lot about how a bride and groom should try to find some time (even if it's only 5-10 mins) alone. We wanted to do one for my parents too because they have helped us so much with the expenses, but that got too expensive and there should be enough room for them to hop on with the wedding party if they want to.

Married: 08/15/2009
Jan 26, 2009 at 9:13 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
normally the wedding attendants mother and father of the bride and groom, but you can provide limo service to whomever you wish to ride.

li
Married: 02/02/2010
Sep 25, 2010 at 5:09 AM • 
This post has been flagged by WeddingWire due to a violation of the Community Guidelines and is now hidden.
Hidden On: Mar 06, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct